Culture Pals /cp/

Another tribute to the most handsome man alive edition

Continuing from: Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(ew) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

Remeber all qts belong to randy

Old:

Attached: moot.jpg (480x430, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8hLc_nqx8g
youtube.com/watch?v=zt51rITH3EA
youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
interpals.net/Mok1969
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how do I get lewds?

Moot would say this is a stupid thread.

Did he block you?

reee should have scrolled down

Well it my experience just turn the conversation flirty and they'll do it. They won't if they think that's the only thing you want though (well most of them won't).

It really does depend on a girl, you need to have a general sense of what to do, some girls are sluts and will do it on like first 5 messeges if they're interested, some think that makes them sluts

>cream is weird

Cream is fucking brilliant

youtube.com/watch?v=u8hLc_nqx8g

>Being a NEET you will have lots of time to spend on chasing qts and getting newds and lewds but I doubt that they will want anything serious with you

Ain't looking for anything serious. Although some qts would be open to it.

>you need to have a general sense of what to do
well that's me fucked

It comes out natural. Most of the times I don't ask for nudes/lewds. They just send me after the conversation goes that way

It's official. I am now 26 years old. Time to start lying about my age!

Attached: 1516139970484.jpg (938x632, 167K)

Happy birthday user. Pay beer

Happy birthday to you!
Stavi prst u struju!
I nemoj nista da brines!
Samo ces da pogines!

>tfw you get bullied

Attached: bullied korean.png (594x168, 32K)

Who's gonna die? me or the money?
I pay the whole round :^)

Thanks guys.

Attached: idk16.jpg (924x194, 38K)

He needs to Taekwondo his ass

Not yet. Maybe he will soon :')

Haven't listened to cream.
my ex liked that band and I sort of avoid everything he likes.
Will listen to them at some point in the future.

Happy birthday! best person born in 1992

How will this homophaggot respond to my unequivocally witty and eloquent reply? Is it over for him?

Attached: BTFO.png (720x141, 12K)

>Croata

Well fuck you too google

It translated to

Happy Birthday to you
Put your finger in the power (as in power socket for electricity)
And have no worries
You'll just die

you really should, they're fucking brilliant.

Not even gonna lie about the fact I heard them on Buffy the Vampire slayer.

youtube.com/watch?v=zt51rITH3EA

Thanks! That means just 1 more year until...

Attached: 1486344505130.jpg (433x480, 134K)

I am still trying to memorize that russian song about blowing up certain places of worship :')

Will be adjusting it next year. :)

I find it really funny that Serbian are Croatian are almost the same except one is written in Roman script and the other in Cyrillic. Really a curious thing. Correct me if I'm wrong.

>Put your finger in the power (as in power socket for electricity)
That doesn't affect me :^)

>Russian

I feel insulted.

It's Serbian.

youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ

Have another

>I find it really funny that Serbian are Croatian are almost the same except one is written in Roman script and the other in Cyrillic. Really a curious thing. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're wrong :D Serbian can officially be written in both Latin and Cyrillic, we use and are taught both scripts since elementary school

Pretty much in handwriting Cyrillic dominates, most people write cursive cyrillic, on PCs/Mobiles latin

It leads to hilarious situations like some signs being half in Cyrillic, half in Latin

Pic related, our presidental campaign from the president

His name is in Cyrillic, his initials (AV) in latin

Attached: file.png (1000x623, 443K)

Sorry fren
Just listened to cream.
they're alright.

Oh well, that's interesting to know. I guess I am used to seeing Serbian written in Cyrillic. And Google Translator will write Serbian in Cyrillic too.
Blending it all together will at least make you proficient in both

Just found a Korean who had a lot of bar pics in tight dresses. I hope she answers me, I'll get her nudes lads.

I hope you're a chad, coreans are prudish as fuck unless you're a chad or rich

That's almost guaranteed

I'm just surprised you didn't hear about it before though considering you're on Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI

Surely you've heard this one at least ?

yeah, because there is no way that google translate would be able to tell what is Croatian "language" if they wrote Serbian latin too.

Attached: file.png (1270x194, 16K)

This guy cracks me all everytime.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1041x1066, 126K)

He has inspired many a person

Attached: albanian_special_forces_vs_serb.webm (396x222, 383K)

kek albanian special forces are about the level same as ours

Attached: dronetuga.gif (320x234, 1.92M)

>I'm just surprised you didn't hear about it before though considering you're on Jow Forums
i usually shitpost on Jow Forums and wait for someone to derail the thread by posting pictures of dogs.

also the IT guy once told me to close Jow Forums via remote desktop, so you can imagine i had to stop and not watch :')

Dropped my toxic qt lads. Feels good

>poo
>qt

congrats peace of mind is better. :)

>tfw 420 weekly views

dank man

Are you a bad enough dude to get nudes from this girl?

Attached: Evelyn.jpg (720x1280, 104K)

Need a black kween

there's a dutch one that's good looking

Morning ))

Literally message a girl

"Are you a model? You look like one"

She actually is

And she answered me kek.

God bless you all :)

damn, that line doesn't usually work, congrats

How do you get them to send nudes? I have a few that I talk to but I don't want to risk them blocking me if I ask because I like talking to them

1. be handsome & confident
literally all it takes

Attached: 1513912845160.jpg (500x598, 190K)

I'm literally a 5, 6 if you are generous.

doesnt matter if said girl finds you handsome, to that girl you're probably ranked higher

Attached: 1514980899595.png (266x259, 103K)

She was creepy and fucked up in the head, and also a massive liar. Thank God.

post her? will take her off your hands if you don't mind tbqhwy lad

Attached: 26195808_2077478842268524_1406893243327632516_n.jpg (555x720, 42K)

Bost profile

no u

/burqiboy

good god he's a hybrid between 'the Virgin' and 'the Chad'

Ikr? :D

My dad died, and he left me, his degrees.

chad update:

just hit 80 views all time record, however currently facing a drought in messages, may have to start messaging first

will keep you guys posted

Attached: 1457617901330.jpg (550x550, 38K)

Are you a chad in real as well?

>tfw German qt speaks to me in broken French
Awww

don't reply fuck that bitch if she can't speak fluent french she doesn't deserve a response

Woah why? The whole point is teaching her French... my way :^)

my countrymen ;)

Happy birthday Randy x)

I SAID TO TO REPLY TO GERMANS
GAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1498511913603.jpg (657x657, 83K)

Calm down sandy

>makes fun of me for attempting suicide
>forgive her
>Asks me if I still love/like her
>Say yes -- she also says she also likes me back.
>literally writes me a love poem
>Talk for a hours and hours
>says she is "addicted to me"
>Last night she tells me that she likes someone else too and that she doesn't like me romantically, but only as a "person"
>lose my shit completely this time because of her constant lies and manipulation
>think of every insult I could think of
>Later on, tells me she doesn't like anyone actually and that she lied about liking someone else(literally what?)
>and then again moments later, she says, "I do like you but you are far away"

I haven't felt this angry in my whole life.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 2.51.30 PM.png (512x124, 27K)

What is her interpals username? I have an alt account that I could troll her with, or at least which country is she from?

Post info

Attached: thumb.jpg (800x450, 34K)

>showing a female any weakness AT ALL
trust no thot brother

Tell this thot where to stick it

big mood

Attached: Dad_PgfWkAA8V5i.jpg (900x1200, 91K)

T R U S T N O T H O T
R
U
S
T

N
O

T
H
O
T

Just a few questions. Do you guys use separate throwaway emails for signing up for this site? How much of your personal info is here?

and how do I get lewds when I'm not good looking?

Yes a separate email, personal information is first name, age and city

What about your pic? Real or not

Real

When my old account got banned I created one with a throwaway email. Only personal info I have is my city, I don't have a picture on my profile either

post your brofiles -- but be careful around this thot

Did that :D

Why were you banned? In your experience are there chicks worth just talking to in the site?

Also how has been your experience with your current profile so far?

but why tho? Have you got any screenshots showing what she did? Don't want to go after someone for no reason

>
Got banned for stuff like sexual harassment reports. I got quite a few reports, but I never forced sexual conversations on anyone. And yes, there are many chicks that are worth talking to, not even for nudes and stuff. I managed to talk to some pretty cool girls. I still talk to a girl that I met on this site 2 years back. Yes there are a few bitches that randomly block you for no reason or don't reply to your message at all. But there are still many good chicks as well. One thing to keep in mind, Indians have a bad reputation on that site, along with arabs. So a high percentage of girls block messages from there, so you might have a few problems.

My experience with my current profile has been pretty good.

I guessed as much. Thirsty Indian dudes ruin shit in general.(then again who am I to complain).

Also I am not looking to learn a language right now and I don't plan on giving the option any info(will that hurt my chances)

Finally there are people who are willing to talk to profiles with no personal pics from your experience?

Haha yeah they do, I was born in India but no one can usually tell I am (IRL). I've had 2 girls ask where I was from then when I said I was born in India they instantly stop replying to me, lol.

Yes. There definitely are. I have been on this site for 2 years and I've never once had a personal picture on my profile. But a lot of people will straight up ignore you.

Just a few more questions, are you learning a language through this?

I am just a boring guy with no other interests other than movies and anime. What would the normie level status I should put in there? These are the last of my questions

just lie and make shit up if you want senpai

I'm not learning a language, no. I just talk to random people. I look for both cool people to talk to and for nudes as well sometimes.

It doesn't really matter. All I have on my profile is basic stuff like what movies I like. I guess you could put which movies and anime you like on your profile as well.

Are you the Indian user? We can talk in private, and I'll show you.

/LucasGetReal
Send the info for that grill, she’s being a selfish cunt

Yeah I am. But I wouldn't really call myself full Indian. I have lived here all my life and don't even speak any of the languages. Sure man, just tell me your profile name.

U-um, what?

Attached: 2B1ED213-149C-4211-AD80-6F95F39A7A9E.png (640x1136, 569K)

finally! someone from best korea

Sorry, that's me on my troll profile lol.

Figured, it had to be an Aussie :^)

Is he trying to warn me about an incoming snackbar?

Attached: algeria.jpg (637x75, 8K)

You flips are alright, don't go to school tomorrow

O.K I have made my profile.
interpals.net/Mok1969

Where does it stand on the autism scale?

It just needs a real profile picture and you‘re good to go

is this also you or a 61 yr from the UK?

when i see 69 on someone's user name, i know he means "business."

Attached: 61.jpg (122x184, 8K)

I am quite ugly and one of my biggest fears is that my pic could be used to make fun of Indians.

I actually know the guy whose father and son were turned into a meme on Jow Forums(the catfishing one).

We‘re all ugly here
Just keep your profile hidden from here and nothing will happen

I am an Indian as well, bro. I scored a lot of qts. They were easy as fuck, but then again, they all liked my eyes.