How is incest seen in your country?

How is incest seen in your country?

Attached: let__s_run_away_by_heart0ffender-d576ti2.png (948x941, 1.63M)

It is highly encouraged

with our eyes

Bad. But can anyone even explain why is it bad in the first place?

recommended

An activity that gypsies partake in.

High probability of homologous recessive genes passing to offspring resulting in weakness and death

Better than incest with a dog.

yeah but what about condoms

Increases the chance for genetical diseases.

>incest is bad
>but Adam and Eve procreated and their offspring procreated and it was absolutely OK

Attached: 1521439542320.gif (645x773, 11K)

i... its weird and its wrong!!!

99.95% success rate

You obviously don't have a sister.

this

There is no rational argument against incest unless you are willing to endorse forced sterilization of people.

Attached: 665555443.jpg (380x434, 48K)

I asked various religious faggots about that moment and they claim that people were different back in time and Incest didn't matter
truly the opiate of the masses

I have one, and I'd love to do lewd stuff with her.

Is there a religious reason for evasion?

Incest can lead to bad pregnancy. Condom prevents pregnancy. Now what?

What do people even say when they say incest is bad i n the first place? ( "Bad" isn't a reason in itself)

>condoms
lmao, i'm sure the degenerates will take precautions lol.

Even if you breed with your sister, the risk of diseases don't increase that much. It's only when it goes on for several generations like the muslims do with their cousins that it goes wrong.

Because humans are pre-programmed that way...when you see you mother or your sister you, naturally, don't feel the kind of attraction you would feel when you see a unrelated women. This mainly because back in the day there weren't any form of contraceptions and so your logic doesnt apply to thousands of years of humans. Evolution and adapting...simple as that

how long until racecest is outlawed and you can only procreate with people from other races?

We can marry from the fourth degree/cousin.
It is not silly.

No you don't.

>I'd love to do lewd stuff with her.
that kinda turns me on

Attached: 1512303955801.jpg (540x482, 43K)

>Tfw you will be forcefully married to polish qt and we will spend rest of life playing witcher

Do you have acquaintance who is married on cousin?

Attached: LnDVNLcRzsc.jpg (431x467, 29K)

But you want to fuck someone you've grown up with?

The only reason incest is considered bad today is because of social taboos and religious finger pointing.
With birth control and such the risk of pregnancy is almost zero if that's whats wanted.

Also even if two siblings have sex and a child is made it's still a low risk that anything will be wrong with it. It takes continued inbreeding for genetic problems to occur.

In cultures where sister and brother married generation after generation it caused problems but that's in extreme cases.
The fact that sex between two people who wants to have sex is illegal is, well stupid.

Men can have sex with toys that look like children, that's ok but having sex with another person who loves you ( I presume) is illegal because of "your children will be retarded"...
It's not like billions of strangers fuck everyday without having kids. Oh wait.

>inb4 no sister
Wrong, I have 3.

Not all people have that effect through.

What about gay incest? No risk of pregnancy there.

I've lived with my 2 elder sisters for 17yrs and i cannot even imagine anything sexual between us unless there is a outside stimulus and we are pretty close...incest is not something that comes into normal people's mind

Everyone is different, I hope you know that.
Now I wont even pretend that me and my sisters are in anyway sexual in our relationship but some people are. It's not as uncommon as people think.
Many reasons can be behind it, sometimes it just happens for no reason.
There is no built in program telling you to stay away from your sisters sexually, it's a learnt behavior.
Which is why siblings sometimes have sex by accident when not knowing about their family bonds. Often after adoption etc.

So after reading everything, it's bad because religion said so, again?

That and outdated dangers of pregnancy which no longer applies.

So are you going to fuck your sister now??

No. But I still can't see good argument from you beside personal attack.

I'm asking a legit question

I said no you dumb Indian.

Who's attacking now??

lol good one
Still no answer from dumb Indian

Generally accepted. There is even a tradition on the north here where the mother wakes up her son with a blowjob on the morning of his 16th birthday.

Here u go nippon

ITS VIEWED AS WRONG BUT I RESPECT OTHER COUNTRIES VIEWS AND I ESPECIALLY LOVE SWEDEN AND SWEDISH POSTERS!

Attached: 1476369333258.jpg (250x200, 8K)

It is widely accepted of course

Attached: kirino mosaic.jpg (583x375, 45K)

It's not wrong but it's weird like eating rice with a fork instead of chopstick or even a spoon
and as for why it's wrong
Because a if a lot of people in a specific region don't do it, it's not a morally accepted act in that region,

a lot of sick fucks in this bread

Attached: 1510541236688.png (200x300, 4K)

A modern thing.
Anyway, it has the potential to disrupt a family's social fabric. It's also unnatural in that there are built-in anti-incest measures. You can smell who your siblings are. And that societies are built in such a way to promote good breeding. Or at least used to be, the present social structures derive from complex social systems that in part, restricted inbreeding.

>there are built-in anti-incest measures
No there is not. Adopted siblings who meet each other without knowing they are related will not have any such response, Just read up on cases where couples have found out years into their relationship that they are brother sister etc.
Accidental incest is a very real thing.

The wall people have in their head is purely a social taboo.

something austrians and gypsies do

The useless Prime Minister was cousin marriage.

Attached: o0318027911249514879.jpg (318x279, 18K)

I am possible if the person who sometimes meets is NICE.

Moron. Aversion to incest is a biological instinct that was developed because of how sexual selection works, i.e. to prevent inbreeding. It's literally an evolutionary advantage to avoid incest, thus the instinct. Like any instinct, however, it isn't infinitely powerful or omnipresent, and it can be consciously overridden.

i see incest with my nose

Like your little sister?

Degenerate (literally) and illegal for the same reason.

like your childhood friend

mashaallah sweden

>Moron.
Stopped reading.
The people who are against incest might think too many people would have incestuous relationships and have children if there is no discrimination.

It's legal, I guess...

Attached: 18590130_304.png (940x529, 91K)

>but Adam and Eve procreated and their offspring procreated and it was absolutely OK
Considering the trash that roams this earth, like us, I doubt

Attached: 1523537056475.png (1316x1152, 35K)

actually yes, i endorse forced, reversible sterilization
only those that can afford reversion should be allowed to have children

Attached: images.jpg (700x450, 55K)

A bad thing. But I sadly fucked my younger brothers ass a few times.

Attached: 1523379910772.jpg (386x595, 46K)

Pretty haram desu

Adam and eve were genetically perfect
there were no bad gemes to pass so their kids were all ok

I don't think we even have those really, never heard about a single case.

Attached: 1523706080011.jpg (520x599, 70K)

> tfw missed out on banging the only childhood friend I had

Attached: 1523580169109.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Hmmmmm

>japan
>Bad.

Attached: the kid from undertale.jpg (450x443, 41K)

Mixing relative issues with your relationship issues is bound to cause a lot of trouble. A bad breakup with your fucking sister of all people would not be anything like your run of the mill breakup. Can you even imagine the dynamics of that?

Real answer: So that people couldn’t keep all the wealth and political power in the family by marrying their sisters.

it's normal for cousins, even commendable

>You will never marry your sister and have a family with 3 children
>You will get some bitch you don't care about instead, and she'll take your children from you

Fuck this

Attached: 1504910564124.jpg (645x1260, 49K)

a very american post