/éire/

Waiting for server issues edition

Attached: 1501369530306.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkMHw95y4bI
rugbyeurope.eu/2018-rugby-europe-international-championships-m10-luxembourg-vs-finland
youtu.be/dU6PbcTQIf0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storm_Shadow
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin_of_Black
youtube.com/watch?v=TmKlmi3Ov1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But which one is the real one?

But it's fixed now isn't it?

>which one is the real one?
The one that has the correct standardised name, naturally.

>it's fixed now isn't it?
Indeed, but that doesn't mean it won't break again.

Attached: 1507867300525.png (1024x578, 447K)

>IRFU, Ulster Rugby revoke contracts of Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding
Well sucks to be them, I guess. Thoughts?

Attached: 1513696058348.jpg (3543x2480, 419K)

As expected. The case brought a lot of bad press on the two and it makes sense Ulster Rugby doesn't want that themselves.

I need more reaction images, but I'm running out of episodes!

Attached: vlc_2018-04-12_04-58-03.png (953x774, 894K)

>copy of Pokemon HG arrives last week
>play it non stop for the last few days
>save file gets corrupted
>find out it's a repro
I just want to be comfy

Attached: 2d6qNNL.jpg (653x490, 95K)

Why not just emulate?

I don't like emulating certain games that involve lots of grinding. If I spend hours hunting for a shiny heracross I want it to be legit

The Poké-walker gimmick yoke that came with that was so much fun back in the day. I wish those days could have gone on forever.

Attached: 1522020627789.jpg (232x197, 23K)

animeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: __saigyouji_yuyuko_touhou_drawn_by_moneti_daifuku__cdf9f33f35b9d83313e6f8923395b948.jpg (1163x1600, 373K)

>he pays for games on a console with many great flashcards
The Pokéwalker is the only reason to consider buying a physical copy of it and even then it's not worth it since second hand copies of HGSS tend to be expensive

Attached: 1492478427875.jpg (678x678, 100K)

Smoking weed today lads

youtube.com/watch?v=kkMHw95y4bI
Fuck did I just watch.

Attached: 1518849324058.png (2508x3541, 2.92M)

Jesus, did he actual have the fake shooting in that uni? That's gas

>That's gas
Isn't it? Pure genius so he is.

Attached: 1493689918992.png (1280x738, 772K)

My Togepi will remain trapped in there forever

Where does he always get the footage of the radical feminists with their tits out? A-asking for a friend

Attached: 4567655665456.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

Perhaps we, too, are mere digital imitations of life, forever trapped in a simulation that has long been abandoned by its owner.

Attached: 1522974493601.jpg (619x417, 52K)

>Well sucks to be them, I guess. Thoughts?
Unfortunate, but expected. Ulster is very conservative club apparently. There's no hope of them getting back on the Irish team either at this rate. Jackson was rumoured to be heading to an English club as the trial was winding down, but I haven't heard anything about Olding's prospects.

>that Leonardo Di Caprio scene with the Pope
Wasn't that well over a year ago?

The Viper is great though. On one hand I'd love for him to get more exposure or maybe his own show, but I'm afraid that going mainstream might ruin him.

Attached: 1519092037082.jpg (997x1286, 448K)

You are all jealous that I am smoking weed.

>tfw nobody declares war anymore
>everything is just a "military intervention"

Attached: 1492993708335.jpg (347x345, 63K)

For those interested
rugbyeurope.eu/2018-rugby-europe-international-championships-m10-luxembourg-vs-finland
You sound like you want a war?

Attached: vlc_2018-04-14_01-50-49.png (1067x918, 1.39M)

t. 14 year old

>You sound like you want a war?
I think it's fair to say that there is already a multi-lateral war going on in Syria in all but name.

Attached: 1497607345246.jpg (1024x1373, 306K)

Hahahahahahba. I am literally chilling out smoking weed and you are jelly as duck

>jelly as duck
Brits out.

I suppose that most people will associate war with ground-combat instead of "just" strategical bombings

War changes. Also, the Yanks, Brits, French, Russians, Iranians, Turkey, and others have boots on the ground in Syria. The Americans recently killed over 200 Russian "mercenaries" in an engagement in Syria, but it was barely reported on.

Attached: 1498669092364.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

Why can't the Syrians make the names of their military facilities easier for Westerners to pronounce?

>Didn't win the lotto last night

Attached: 345678876.jpg (401x342, 84K)

>war changes
The invention and subsequent threat of nuclear weapons ruined war to be honest. Nukes also give random shitholes like North Korea, Russia, Pakistan artificial relevance. Nukes were a mistake

Attached: 1491605103776.jpg (800x450, 73K)

>Brits only launched 8 missiles
>even the French fired more
I guess the British have been reduced to token military contributions.

>"mercenaries"
I'm sure if they had been real soldiers we would have heard a bit more about it
Also,it would be wrong of me to pretend to actually care about Syria desu, as long as nobody attacks the Baltic countries,I can't see us getting dragged into another war,like ever

Attached: mued.jpg (1019x1500, 897K)

>I'm sure if they had been real soldiers we would have heard a bit more about it
They were mercenaries in the same way that those Russian soldiers fighting in Eastern Ukraine are mercenaries.

>Also,it would be wrong of me to pretend to actually care about Syria desu
There's even less of a chance of Ireland ever being dragged into a foreign war, but I just can't get away from my fascination with geopolitics.

Attached: 1509462122292.jpg (680x680, 116K)

nigger

>10-0
We /BintheFinn/ now
>There's even less of a chance of Ireland ever being dragged into a foreign war
Well you do have a new non-EU neighbour now
>in the same way that those Russian soldiers fighting in Eastern Ukraine are mercenaries.
So like a private-security company?

Attached: tschlgt.png (600x848, 274K)

>British leftists are more concerned about the cost of the 8 missiles that were fired than anything else
I only mention this because they're claiming that the money should have been spent on the NHS instead. I just find it ironic that they're borrowing from the Brexit campaign's playbook.

>Well you do have a new non-EU neighbour now
At the current rate of degradation, our military could be on par with the British military within our lifetime (I'm joking, but the British military is a shell of its former self).

>So like a private-security company?
Yeah, a PMC full of Russian soldiers that cooperates with the Russian military in Syria.

Attached: 1522291168503.jpg (848x1200, 155K)

>A-asking for a friend
Surely you could get better quality material without have to search so hard?

>Ulster is very conservative club apparently
Apparently they did some blackface thing a couple of years ago and dressed up as Ethiopians as well, doesn't seem great.
I never actually saw the contents of the Whatsapp group messages, did you? Those apparently being a big factor in why people don't like them.
>Wasn't that well over a year ago?
No real clue, but I seem to recall them meeting a year or two ago alright. Maybe they met again.

>>everything is just a "military intervention"
Sort of like how all armies and militaries are "defence forces" and enemies are terrorists as opposed to armies?

Attached: 1506443161573.png (744x1052, 650K)

>the British military is a shell of its former self
That's true of most countries in Europe really.

>Nukes were a mistake
Think so? I think they are just what Ireland need, power to defend our sovereignty without have a million soldiers along with thousands of aircraft and boats.
Plus we have uranium in Donegal, might as well make use of it.

>I guess the British have been reduced to token military contributions
Revoking their permanent seat on the UN Security Council when?

Attached: 1499952035424.jpg (825x734, 460K)

>I never actually saw the contents of the Whatsapp group messages, did you? Those apparently being a big factor in why people don't like them.
I've gotten the gist of them from various news articles.

>No real clue, but I seem to recall them meeting a year or two ago alright. Maybe they met again.
I'm 100% sure the footage was the exact same.

>Sort of like how all armies and militaries are "defence forces"
But that's not true at all.

> and enemies are terrorists as opposed to armies?
Considering there hasn't been a large-scale conventional war since the Second Gulf War, this is sort of true.

France is probably Europe's greatest military power right now, but even they have serious military funding problems. But at least the French aren't facing into Brexit, so they'll be able to continue to invest in their military going forward.

>Revoking their permanent seat on the UN Security Council when?
The UK could be reduced to just England and Wales, and the British navy could consist of one Destroyer, yet the Brits will never ever give up that seat. And why would they?

Attached: 1506904262037.jpg (780x1100, 196K)

>Plus we have uranium in Donegal, might as well make use of it.
>Uranium in the hills of Donegal
youtu.be/dU6PbcTQIf0

>I'm sure if they had been real soldiers we would have heard a bit more about it
In a way though, wouldn't the US and Russia want to keep deaths of their soldiers confidential? If a Russian killed and American, and vice versa, the electorate may demand WW3 for the transgression? Will be seen as their government being weak and so forth.

>find it ironic that they're borrowing from the Brexit campaign's playbook
Ideologies on both sides are dumb, centre a best as we know.
Feel like EU membership is slightly better value for money than missiles though, unless you view the EU as a bad thing of course.
Pointless rhetoric aside, how much does each of those missiles cost?

Attached: 1511082227588.png (1637x1637, 3.04M)

>In a way though, wouldn't the US and Russia want to keep deaths of their soldiers confidential?
The attack I referred to in the post Lux was replying to was downplayed by both the Americans and Russians to avoid an escalation. There has been talk about the engagement online for the past few weeks, but the Americans only publicly confirmed what happened this week.

>Pointless rhetoric aside, how much does each of those missiles cost?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storm_Shadow
£790,000.

Attached: 1513956345273.png (1203x900, 1.78M)

>yet the Brits will never ever give up that seat
Seems like a problem with the UN, they were lucky WWII ended while they could still be called an empire. I say we dissolve the whole thing like the League of Nations and start over. Third time's the charm.

Attached: c8659a0d41202d1f40b561a45b46.jpg (2400x1722, 1.04M)

>Ribbon Warrior
Begone.

Attached: 1516472338268.png (1200x555, 487K)

>I'm 100% sure the footage was the exact same
The Pope can't speak English very well right? Is that why he was looking so out of it?
>But that's not true at all
Well I didn't mean all or even most countries, just some countries. Calling them "defence forces" isn't exactly inaccurate though I suppose.
>the Brits will never ever give up that seat
Not suggesting that they would be so inclined. I always found the permanent security council status thing a bit unfair, but I fully see the argument of why they are needed. At the end of the day the main objective is not to have a WW, but hopefully in the future their numbers could perhaps be reduced.

Attached: 1500402483712.png (740x704, 649K)

Game's looking good so far ,Luxembourg for 6 nations when?

>If a Russian killed and American, and vice versa, the electorate may demand WW3 for the transgression?
Depends if the governement in question wants the next war or if it wants to prevent it I suppose
>I say we dissolve the whole thing like the League of Nations and start over. Third time's the charm.
We should wait until we manage to launch a few more military satellites into space ,this time with death-rays I hope

Attached: Groussgromper.png (546x622, 201K)

"No."

Attached: 0b3babfc4b49631ec8184c908cf5cea8c331cd46_2266180_2103_3035.png (2103x3035, 2.16M)

>£790,000
What?! That's outrageous.
Think of all the free pills, condoms and abortions we could be giving out for that. All the babies we could've killed, thousands I tell you.

Attached: 1518646979270.png (1400x1400, 1018K)

>Ribbon Warrior
Who?

Think of the potatoes.

Speaking of killing English babies.
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin_of_Black
>Although there are numerous theories about who Jack the Ripper could have been, she is one interpretation of the series of gory murders in 19th Century England.
>Her true nature is that of a collection of wraiths born from the aborted children of prostitutes in Whitechapel, London

Attached: 1512097806916.png (800x1130, 871K)

>The Pope can't speak English very well right? Is that why he was looking so out of it?
Pope Francis has a habit of looking really out of it at times, often in the middle of formal engagements. Then at other times he's really jovial and full of energy. But yeah, he doesn't speak English well, hence why there was an interpreter on hand.

> but hopefully in the future their numbers could perhaps be reduced.
How though? Why would any country in their right mind give up their permanent seat or permit reform to the way the Security Council operates? The only two ways I could see it happening would be if one of the 5 ceased to exist or there is another world war that upsets the world order.

I'm actually genuinely surprised that Luxembourg have a national Rugby team. What's the score now?

Have you read it?

>What?! That's outrageous.
Military equipment is expensive. The French version of the same missile is considerably more expensive for some reason.

>Think of all the free pills, condoms and abortions we could be giving out for that. All the babies we could've killed, thousands I tell you.
That's the dream (apparently).

It's the name of the manga.

Attached: 1520194776594.jpg (450x650, 34K)

St. Gloriana anthology relisted for release on May 25, over seven months after it was originally scheduled, tagged "provisional"

Attached: sad.png (325x412, 177K)

>still no Civil War arc

Attached: 1500231857679.jpg (1200x672, 151K)

just woke up

Going to the shop to buy Lotto tickets lads

big jackpot?

B L A C K E D

Attached: 68007511_p1.jpg (800x1159, 171K)

>IRA.com
>it's a website about retirement planning
Can safely say I did not expect that.

>Have you read it?
Reading through it at the moment. It's more fun than /a/ made it out to be, hopefully it stays that way.

Attached: 721d2145ca12bd549a054550005.jpg (591x874, 44K)

>What's the score now?
24-0
>I'm actually genuinely surprised that Even Andorra has one
Though in rugby we do hit a bit above our weight
Saw some GuP and Kancolle figurines today

Attached: 2d835b031d953b2e6cabb24c38aeb3d0.jpg (655x1024, 112K)

Video for Lux. See if you can spot the thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=TmKlmi3Ov1M

>How though?
Hoping that countries will do what is best for the UN/world, rather than for their own nation. Big ask, I'm aware.
Plus it's not like their nation would somehow be economically worse off or anything. Diplomatically, sure, but that wouldn't affect the average citizen.
>Military equipment is expensive
Indeed, I've seen the price of some of those types of missiles before. Not something we need to worry about at least, I suppose.
>That's the dream
You know it.

Attached: 1517078247568.jpg (1920x1080, 1.69M)

>Hoping that countries will do what is best for the UN/world, rather than for their own nation
>asking this of the country that voted for Brexit

>it's not like their nation would somehow be economically worse off or anything
Might if they weren't able to veto something that affects them in some way.

Attached: 1522174207848.jpg (656x690, 304K)

>Germany cautiously supports the allied airstrikes
Interesting.

>It's more fun than /a/ made it out to be, hopefully it stays that way.
I don't like it because it conflicts with the GuP canon too much and the characters are far too chuuni for me.

Attached: 1511957528371.jpg (1028x1411, 258K)

>The shop keeper asked me "are ya feelin lucky son?" As I got 12 lines

>See if you can spot the thing
Where has he got that from?
Those are quite rare desu, only had the white one,and that's quite a new one as well, Adidas has only been making them for a few years now

Attached: Ennermenschen am joer vum Herr 2017.jpg (850x850, 499K)

Why is Maho in St. Gloriana?

What's so interesting about it at all?

I was curious as to how they would react. While Germany is an ally of the countries that carried out the strikes, they usually aren't publicly supportive of these sort of military actions. Germany seems to think that a military's only purpose is to serve as a means of propping up domestic armament industries.

Attached: 1492953804602.png (1200x1016, 965K)

There's no reason to think that Germany won't go along with its allied puppet masters, especially when the gaslighting, no pun intended, is a high-stakes game relying on keeping the "humanitarian" meme going.

>Where has he got that from?
No idea desu. Maybe Lux is now a top holiday destination for Irish tourists.
Also they do plenty of videos that play on Irish culture, which you may like.

>Germany seems to think that a military's only purpose is to serve as a means of propping up domestic armament industries
Very noble and intelligent desu. Glad we have such peaceful country at the head of the EU.

Attached: 1516844520641.jpg (1654x2339, 1.7M)

>the characters are far too chuuni for me
Hime's samurai autism is fun. I'm fine with it as long as the story itself doesn't take such things seriously.
Not sure how I feel about the existing characters portrayals though. Most seem a little meaner than they should be, except for Miho. I think the point they tried making with Oarai was that Hime is interpreting everyone as more sinister than they actually are but still. I'll read further before making proper judgements on them.

>I got 12 lines
>being a cokehead

Germany expressed a view that wasn't entirely condemning of war, ergo they are becoming Nazi again. Should firebomb Dresden again to make sure.

>Glad we have such peaceful country at the head of the EU
Too bad, it's Macron's empire now. Hail Jupiter.

Attached: Peak ribbon performance.png (2108x1077, 439K)

>Most seem a little meaner than they should be, except for Miho
>I think the point they tried making with Oarai was that Hime is interpreting everyone as more sinister than they actually are but still
I do enjoy that Miho is protrayed as some sort of demon though. Hime is rightfully terrified for her.

>Too bad, it's Macron's empire now. Hail Jupiter.
Third French Empire when? Time to brush up on my French.

Attached: 1500142471433.jpg (900x1000, 584K)

Hello benders. I worked 9 days straight. On Wednesday I worked 17 hours, slept for 5 and then worked another 13 on Thursday.
Now that I'm off it's time to chill like a 14 year old as that user suggests.

Protip: Americans are imperialist scum and their terror regime will not break syria.
While I'm at it, eradicate Israel off the map.

He was rubbing his hands together with your foolish gambling. There are better things you could invest your money in but I do understand the attraction of the lotto. Wouldn't it be amazing to win it.

Speaking of which, yesterday I was eating lunch with a lad from another "company" that won the lotto last year. He got a couple of million. Surprised he's still working, he's only doing it part time now though.
He hasn't changed at all. Still a fairly nice fellow and doesn't ever bring it up unless asked.

Attached: __drawn_by_reiesu_reis__6103fab2b9f652b67916835cddad6285.png (1000x1288, 2.89M)

why are you all so chill

Gonna wait until the Euro millions gets to like 400,000,000 then buy every single lotto combination

>45-5
This deserves some OC
>Should firebomb Dresden again to make sure.
Great post
>Also they do plenty of videos that play on Irish culture, which you may like.
Are they well-known or something?

>Protip: Americans are imperialist scum and their terror regime will not break syria.
Quite the cookie-cutter opinion there. I'll never understand why a certain subset of Western people are so supportive of the Syrian regime. Smells of contrarianism desu.

>While I'm at it, eradicate Israel off the map.
>wanting to destroy one of the only stable democracies in the Middle East

What do you mean?

Attached: 1504309708857.jpg (379x489, 49K)

I'm a little too inclined to stop and take screenshots whilst watching anime now. Would be nice to have a feature in mpv whereby I could just press a key and it would set a little bookmark that would remind when I've finished watched to go back and take a screenshot near this point.
Might look into that.

>Are they well-known or something?
Not previously, but I feel like in the last few months they've gone viral a few times and that has boosted exposure.
Previously their videos only had like a couple of thousand views.

>why are you all so chill
It's cultural.

Attached: 1517087026320.jpg (1920x2009, 420K)

>Third French Empire when?
We could already be living in it, what with England imposing the Continental System on itself. We still get to have a revolution and kill the rich though right?

>This deserves some OC
Are you going to bully /mämmi/?

Because the weather's awful.

Attached: 1522092932960.png (1011x794, 394K)

>Smells of contrarianism desu
I think it is. Think we should all just agree that they are all cunts (of varying degrees, arguably).
>one of the only stable democracies in the Middle East
Not that I agree with the destroying them comment, but that doesn't necessarily justify their actions or vindicate them...

Attached: 1522913479723.jpg (745x1000, 84K)

>We still get to have a revolution and kill the rich though right?
What about killing the priests and stealing church property? That's a viral part of the whole thing, I feel.
>Because the weather's awful
Are Brits also chill then?

Attached: 1523014989002.jpg (1069x1575, 1.07M)

Why does it have hair?

>I'm a little too inclined to stop and take screenshots whilst watching anime now
I know the feeling. I have a problem with taking a screenshot for something to do with the thread, then not deleting it after it served it purpose. It's not the hard drive space I'm thinking of but it leaves a lot of clutter in my folders.

Attached: [AnimeRG] Mobile Suit Gundam 00 S1 - 10 'Operation Gundam Cap [1080p] [x265] [pseudo].mkv-00001 (1920x1080, 280K)

*vital

>We still get to have a revolution and kill the rich though right?
But the second French empire was a monarchy.

>I think it is. Think we should all just agree that they are all cunts (of varying degrees, arguably).
Excellent assessment.

>but that doesn't necessarily justify their actions or vindicate them...
Nor does it warrant their destruction though.

Attached: 1512706155918.png (2000x970, 1.35M)

Israelis are utter scum though. I bet you're against Palestine too.
Funnily enough I went to school with an Israeli. We were really good friends for years, but looking back now he was actually a gigantic fucking prick. He turned even worse as we became adults. I never should have put up with his shit.
Lived up to a lot of the Jewish stereotypes too.

Wake and blaze, going to smoke a pure weed joint before bed.

>I know the feeling
Do you think some sort of bookmark thing, like I've outlined, would help or would it still be annoying?
Between two minds whether it would or wouldn't. Should be a bit helpful at least, I think.

>Nor does it warrant their destruction though
Indeed. Thought you might say them being attacked and oppressed by their neighbours would justify their use of force, in which case I would've made reference to the PIRA being in a sort of similar position.
Not exactly but howsever (not sure of that spelling).

Attached: 1496939552949.png (1419x963, 939K)

>I bet you're against Palestine too.
So a Sinn Féin voting knacker, a bearded leftist or a plain old sandnigger, which one are you?

Attached: 1463085565363.png (491x585, 56K)

>he was actually a gigantic fucking prick
>stereotypes
Following stereotypes isn't really a good thing though isn't it? Shouldn't judge all books the same and so on.

>Sinn Féin voting knacker
Careful now desu...

Attached: 1511984846197.png (1600x2900, 3.05M)

*is it

*Not exactly the same

>Are Brits also chill then?
Of course not, they own all those tropical islands and Gibraltar that keeps them thoroughly hotheaded.

>But the second French empire was a monarchy
I don't see what that has to do with what you quoted. You can be rich without being a royal and vice versa, and Napoleon III was hardly the average monarch what with his lack of royal blood.

Attached: 1522811498161.jpg (800x571, 171K)

I do not have a beard. I do vote SF. I am 100% Irish or at least 3 generations and white.
>Following stereotypes isn't really a good thing though isn't it?
No, you're right stereotypes are bad. He was just an arsehole overall and some of the traits of being an asshole overlap with the Jewish stereotype. Despite the fact he was non practicing. I apologise.
He really did do some prickish things to us. He had total mood issues too.
Last thing I heard about him was that he got cancer.

>Why does it have hair?
Why not?

There's a possible third season of 00 in the works according to a thread on /a/ at the moment.

>Thought you might say them being attacked and oppressed by their neighbours would justify their use of force
Well they have engaged in 3 major wars with their neighbours since the foundation of their state. Israel sees the use of calculated preemptive force as necessary to avoid another war. Make of that what you will.

Attached: 1522539230734.png (1280x864, 1.43M)

>Do you think some sort of bookmark thing, like I've outlined, would help or would it still be annoying?
Would probably help desu. If it didn't you could always just not use it.

>and Napoleon III was hardly the average monarch what with his lack of royal blood.
Lack of royal blood aside, Napoleon III was very much so a European monarch by most measures.

Attached: 1514923484459.jpg (1078x1080, 177K)