Soon tovarischi

soon tovarischi

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

The upcoming nuclear war makes me excited to spread posadist thought

Will he win if May tries to go to war?

Is this guy actually popular or is it a /brit/ meme?

Will Putin hack the election as well?

Why is Corbyn so autistic?

He called May a puppet for coordinating Syria attack with Trump/Macron. But then denounced her for actually striking Syria

He will poison the competition

He's probably the second most popular politician in the UK.

But memes about him being a communist, or starting a communist empire are memes.

In all reality he's just a labour leader, and most of his policies would never actually be able to go through.

Corbyn is anti-war. Why would he support military strikes or working with the American empire?

He is going to win the next elections. May has shot herself in the foot by bombing Syria.

Any UNSC country/politician being anti-war is a meme.

UNSC countries have to be interventionist to an extent, or the UN would lose all prestiege.

Sure, maybe not in the case of Syria. But if Morocco was discovered to have gas chambers where they were killings tens of thousands of Western Saharans, then the UN would have to attack them.

next election will be Jacob Rees-Mogg vs Chairman Corbyn

>Corbyn
Lol, he is not even a communist

He's not popular, if anything he's determined to lose what should be the easiest contest in his party's history.

>said the increasingly nervous tory for the seventh time this year

>He's not popular

Attached: 1513968371164.png (190x266, 4K)

If anything /brit/ is in deep denial over just how popular he is.

Can't wait until he wins and I get to laugh at Brit neocons.

Bet you're one of the retards who said that May would BTFO labour into oblivion last election

Labour should've won the election, it's pathetic how you keep trying to spin this shit performance into some kind of unconventional victory. If he could just keep his mouth shut he'd be a shoe in.

he's hacking my computer as we speak and making me give you a (You)

Just look at what LuladrĂ£o did in Brazil and re-think on electing a communist.

In case I wasn't clear what that is: hampering his country's prosperity with his communist ways!!!

>neolibs are S E E T H I N G from across the globe

Ahh, yes, Jeremy Corbynov! The Kremlin's best plant!

Neoliberalism is unironically the best system though. Unprecedented standards of living, freedom and economic prosperity galore.

>if i exclude all the disadvantages of the free market and falsely attribute any economic success at all to it, it is the best system
Is there a more brainlet-tier ideology?

>He will execute the *ories
>He will execute the *ueen
>New USSR in Britain
I can't wait for it

>Yeah, dude, the growth under the ecpnomical frame provided by neoliberalism has nothing to do with neoliberalism and the disadvantages that take place despite neoliberalism are like actually caused by it, man.
>Dude Trotsky lmao
Being a neoliberal and hearing communists makes me feel very smart.

the absolute state of BROKEN Britain