twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>opening a pack outside of a draft
do you also invest in the lottery?

you can't cash out

>opening pre mapped packs

Attached: 675364.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

>implying I wanna sell this beautiful card

>not running your own drafts

Don't you need some kind of licence? How do I get cheap booster boxes?

OP here, just got another box. Wish me luck

Attached: 20180409_175416.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

just buy the box retard
thats a 6x ROI for each pack in the box

> playing cards

You fucking faggot morons. Stop wasting your money and buy crypto money

Attached: 1522479692007.jpg (1071x561, 69K)

>playing

Attached: 1498521716084.png (295x368, 114K)

childrens game. I bet my ass on it some ppl making a bank on copy pasting these cards on carton paper.

HOLY SHIT KEK

Attached: 30443349_1578958342216697_3700029139122651136_n.jpg (540x960, 53K)

Meh, opened a foil jp flusterstorm from a 6 dollar IM pack.

Can someone explain these nerd playing cards to someone with an actual career?

Just opened a fucking god card, they don't even show up in the set list I don't think a wagecuck could understand

Nice dude.

Magic: the Gathering is pretty fun. People like to pretend it takes a lot more thought than it really does though. I find I have to think more before even playing, when building a deck and making calls on what I will and won't be facing against. It's also very possible to make a profit off it; more than a handful of my friends avoided wage slave jobs in college by buying and trading into cards at the right time and selling later.

Where can I buy these card packs?

wait until you discover that there's a derivatives market for this shit. some pricing models is all you need the money is easy as all shit

how much is that card worth? I bought a dragon maze box once, opened 4 of the most valuable card at the time. made 20% profit after the box price

About $50, gona hodl though, I think they are pretty rare.
If you see a kid's store full of fat greasy neckbeards, you're in the right place

Rudy go home.

Open Battle for Zendikar and Origins, you're probably going to pull at least $10 a pack with the uncommons alone.

You mean Zendikar and modern masters?

MM 2015 maybe, but Origins had some good pulls.

I still remember my first goyf back when it came out. like christmas morning

Off the top of my head the rarest pull I've had was Scarab God. I know I had some other more rare pulls, but either way that was a sick pull for value (I still don't think it's a worth card to use though).

I probably pulled some really expensive shit when I was a dumb kid, and traded it for some 11/11 because muh power
Bought tons of darksteel and mirrodin boosters, and I wish I had bought tens of zendikar boxes.

Looking back I wish I invested in some fat packs instead of random globs of boosters. If I bought a Shadow over Indastrad and BFZ battle pack I would have been set and got some value for my drop instead of buying random clumps of packs that included OOTGW and other penniless sets.

I think the most value I got from a pack and actually realized gains was from the return to ravnica set. Lots of value cards

Actually, just looked up mithic's value and they all crashed lmao. Sphynx was worth over 40€

That’s what DoJ looks like now... Christ

4/3 flying haste. For 4 mana... can’t even die to bolt

New cards are so OP compared to pre-6th edition.
I hate the redesign, and I'm relegated to spending thousands or having crappy cards.

That's why you only buy vintage cards for collecting purposes

Only this one. Very rare and not listed in the edition set

2spoopy4me

Any general price guide or do i have to troll and toad and ebay to look everything up . t. Pokemon fag

Attached: 20171227_221042.jpg (4160x2080, 2.36M)

The latest card sets hard the worst cardboard in the history of the game. You'll lose 85% of card value within the next 6 months.

mtggoldfish.com/prices/paper/standard

Rose tinted glasses. The most broken cards are from before the time you mentioned without question. Whereas a card like the one in OP's post will rarely see play outside of standard and fringe eternal decks

>magic card as an investment
these are the first thing to go in case of a war

>the most entertaining social card game ever that doesent require internet/electricity will die
I think it will skyrocket senpai

you're posting on a board that has at least 100 crypto threads a day.

Attached: IMG_2327.jpg (3264x2448, 3.47M)

That looks valuable

>dat pinky finger

Attached: 1500649034727.jpg (540x720, 39K)

Attached: IMG_2328.jpg (3264x2448, 2.85M)

You should try and sell that on the Magic the Gathering Online X-Change

>purchase dozens of legendary collection kaiba for 30$
>average 3x per box just selling the stuff worth more than 5$

I eat my fingers when I'm anxious
I'm allways anxious

>opening new product

Rudy is loling at you, Timmy.