Wake up

>Wake up
>Check portfolio
>Take a massive shart over all of crypto

Ooohhh say can you see

Attached: 1471816420459.jpg (2000x2000, 2.24M)

When visiting friends and family in the US I noticed that almost all the showers have a fixed shower head like pic related.
How to Americans clean their buttholes? Do they cup the water in their hands and splash it against the ass?

Attached: 912tyGUYLcL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1125, 287K)

When visiting friends in the US a few weeks ago I realized none of them celebrated Easter. Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?

Attached: Easter.png (420x420, 7K)

they eat huge amounts of chocolate every day anyway, they don't need a special occasion.

Attached: chocolate.jpg (480x360, 14K)

you know the answer

Attached: glaugh.jpg (500x370, 59K)

we don't clean our buttholes. we collect the feces between our cheeks to show that we are proud of our shartmart heritage.

Attached: 1522664562057.png (889x696, 133K)

We have thanksgiving instead, and celebrate it the American way

Attached: mother-details-messages-omg-get-down-here-thor-got-the-7646162[1].png (500x428, 100K)

Big if true. Some burger care to confirm/explain?

I spread my ass cheeks open and try to let the water run into my asshole. It's not that great.

Also only poor Americans have fixed shower heads, but the majority of us are poor, eternally enslaved to ZOG.

I don't know about most other Americans, but I have a detachable shower head I bought for $20.
Didn't strike me as a particularly big deal - It was the first one I saw at BB&B - I'm sure lots of others have them too.

Same here burgerbro. Handheld showerheads are commonplace here. OP is probably a jealous pajeet who has to bathe in the same river they throw dead bodies in to.

When I google image search “bathroom USA” I see a lot of non detachable shower heads.

Non-detachable showerheads definitely exist, but they are far from ubiquitous. Only place I can remember using a fixed shower head are cheap hotel rooms.

>I spread my ass cheeks open and try to let the water run into my asshole

I also do this and I put body wash on my hand and wipe my ass.

i did notice it was right at 8 am Mutt time

I do this as well

I thought everyone did

Who DOESN'T do this?

By the dawns Early light....

Attached: 1522863138209.jpg (1080x1292, 288K)

Warm soapy water. You don't need your salad tossed by a shower head to be clean.

D-do you touch the sphincter? I prefer the detachable shower head because I can pressure wash the hole area without touching it.