I just fired someone, AMA

I just fired someone, AMA

Attached: 1372672232120.png (332x333, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jermieengland.blogspot.com/2018/04/consumers-beware-of-many-faces-of.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what for?

Why? how? who? Where?

Why did you do it

Attached: please.jpg (570x380, 45K)

can you hire me instead?

well, have fun getting blackmailed

Did you smile and say good luck in your future endeavors

Was it me?

She was on probation for 3 months now and was just not progressing to the level I wanted. I could not trust her to take on more serious queries and if I were to keep her, she would learn, but it would take her ages and until then she would continue to lean on the team

Why got answered above, and my regret is that it was rather abrupt - we had a client complain about her and it was sort of like a final straw because the question was fairly basic and she not only had no idea what to do, she couldn't even follow the complaints procedure when he requested it and then cut him off.

It's a call centre position in a London FX/CFD/Spread-betting company. This girl had a degree in dancing and was an assistant teacher which is fine, we don't require financial degrees to deal with clients. But she had zero office experience despite going to uni, no ability to focus, slow typing etc. After these 3 months only her typing speed has improved. For everything else she could not be trusted. Especially when it came to placing trades for clients.

Not unless you live in

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

I panicked because I never fired anyone so far, so I feel that I fumbled a bit. She started to cry towards the end and I tried to comfort her by saying that she didn't improve and I'm sure she will be able to succeed, but I feel it wasn't enough

Mr. President omg u r my hero

>that she didn't improve
did improve, freudian slip right there

dm sounds shit anyway

What was her job?
Why did you even hire her in the first place?
Did she succ yo dic?

I live in LONDON hire me

You should have just gone ham on her, tell her she was a useless fucking whore who would be better suited living a life on job seekers and income support.

MY ID SOUNDS LIKE THIS WHORE WITH A MOUTH FULL OF DICK
"COCKS THE BEST"

ive been fired from lots of jobs myself. its never an easy thing to go through. its just as hard for the boss as it is the employee. but shit happens. thats life. jobs friends girlfriends wives pets etc all come and go. nothing lasts forever. nothing. not even ourselves.

Send me your CV to [email protected] The job is customer support, that's as much as I can tell you for now but the company is fairly well-known and reputable

1. Client services for a derivatives company
2. [spoiler]Nepotism[/spoiler]
3. No

Thanks man, I do hope she finds something nice in the end.

Very insightful user.

Also I almost pulled an autocorrect typo for “bee institute” while typing “very insightful.” We must ask where the bees are.

Was she hot? Rate face 1-10 rate body 1-10. Thanks

Wow didn't know nepotism exists in such highly developed countries

I had to fire a virtually assistant from a 3rd world country who clearly needed the money. He was weeks behind on tasks, would do the bare minimum each week so I didn’t fire him on the spot, then make up lousy excuses why the rest wasn’t completed.

I was legimately convinced this guy was scamming, keking with his buddies about cash grabbing from an American business. When the time came I had to let him go, tho, it was brutal. Just dead silence on the other end, a sullen “uh huh.” Dude clearly didn’t see it coming.

As much as I was looking forward to firing him, he was a rough moment. I feel for ya OP.

did you ask for a goodbye blowjob?
Did she accepted?

lol i noticed that, I bet you actually said that to her too and didn't notice

>Nepotism
It's the only thing that gets good jobs nowadays desu

What will be LINK's price EOY?

I dunno, she wasn't that attractive due to fucked up teeth. As much as it gets memed, the brits I've encountered don't have completely atrocious teeth but hers weren't looking too good.

Which country? I have an arabic employee and I swear he tries to do as little work as possible, barely skirting on minimum

nice, so I can actually use it as an excuse

Attached: 1522417264508.jpg (400x400, 10K)

Upvoted

Update us if user gets the job

Sure though I'm starting to think this random throwaway mailbox is a bit crap. but I will still keep an eye on it. No promises though - if he doesn't have brains and is not quick on his feet, there's no hope. Additional language would be beneficial as well though not necessary atm

Hey user dont be a faggot and hire this guy

kek I was actually replying in that thread a few moments ago. I don't think he's in UK but sure, I will extend an offer

>he hired a roastie

Serve you right. Next time take a Jow Forumsbro and NEVER trust the eternal vagoo ever again.

Attached: 1518653620008.jpg (778x990, 415K)

>she
You're just a misoginist and the only reason you fired her is because she's a woman. Trump sucks, this is why we needed Hillary to win.

>highly developed countries

Attached: 1315474521305.jpg (300x300, 47K)

>was just not progressing to the level I wanted
Elaborate more, please. If she was actively being disruptive, texting people, etc, then yeah I get that. But if she was just slow or average, then I might take a bit of an issue with that.

Part of the game m8 get used to it

It was the latter. Here's the thing: we offer a big variety of products and you need to know a lot about them as well as be able to do not too difficult calculations. She was completely lost on all of that. The only progress she made after 3 months is some very basic knowledge on some of the products and her typing speed increased (she could barely type when she started). She started at the same time as one more rep and he was picking up things at the intended speed and coudl grasp simple enough concepts on what is an overnight financing or a commission on a trade. This girl would just mix everything up, b absolutely lost when it came to calculations and whenever client asked her something, she would put them on hold for a few minutes.

Hell, I should've made the decision sooner, but I felt sorry for her and due to health issues I missed her first probation month, so I thought that I need to give her more time.

Am I the only one here that loves firing people? I enjoy documenting all of their fuckups and their shitty attitude problems and the dumb, inappropriate shit they say to our customers.

When the times comes, there is nothing I relish more than destroying some parasitic shitcrow or bumbling retard with hard evidence and recordings that provide undeniable proof of their uselessness and stupidity.

I dont even have to fabricate anything ever. Most idiots hang themselves even after being told they are under review. Fuck I hate them so much, wasting my fucking time and money by being a lazy piece of shit for my company.

Ive even had one dipshit use me as a reference after he got fired, and the hiring dept actually fucking called me, so I told her about his various documented workplace problems. LOL.

You may think Im a cunt, but Im one of the only ones who actually weeds the pieces of shit out of your office so YOU dont have to deal with their bullshit ever again. Say thank you.

Attached: 1522438644421.jpg (1439x1374, 132K)

So what do you do for work? NEET?

jermieengland.blogspot.com/2018/04/consumers-beware-of-many-faces-of.html?m=1

Well this was my first firing and the hearthbreaking thing was that she wasn't slacking of, she was genuinely trying and as she was leaving she said that she started to enjoy the job as well. This hurt the most but I just knoew if I kept her, she would end up being a burden, as much as she tried

Fug
Wodda gotten soooo wet when started crying
Like damn

wot

I love it when they start crying or begging. My favorite thing to say is "if you had put as much effort into your job performance as you are putting into this performance, you wouldnt be getting fired right now". Thats shuts em up.

One prick idiot tried to sue me personally, and since I had documented him threatening me previously and got him to sign it, I was able to sue him back for legal costs and $5,000 damages. So not only did he get fired, he wound up losing a civil case and PAYING ME for the priviledge of getting fired by me.

You'll get over it kiddo.

In my Jow Forums you have to have a cold heart because people come to you with sob stories and shit and you just gotta tell them to fuck off after a while.

Sooner or later you'll get burnt because you went against your gut and kept some dumb slut on board, or some other scenario like that. Then you won't be making pepe threads on Jow Forums because you won't give a fuck.

lost track of the thread but sent it just now

Gl user

t-thanks

Attached: 1514062435882.png (645x712, 128K)

I know this is pasta but is there more? it's hilarious

How do I get a job and how do I keep a job? Tell me everything.

> getting laid off from a call center job
The absolute STATE

>tell her she was a useless fucking whore
Lad you clearly don't know anything about how easy it is to sue based on harassment nowadays. Useless whore or not, you're dead in court if you say something like that when firing someone.

Fuck working for a living. Crypto will make us all rich.