Australia, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, UK, USA, check in please

Online and in real life, you guys are extremely arrogant about how great your country is. You don't just look down upon Eastern Europe to be insulting or to make yourselves feel better -- it's clear that most of you really believe that life in these places is shit, and that your country is so much better.

Yes your country is cleaner, yes it has a better economy. You make more money. Great. What are you going to spend it on?

But take a look at your women. Take a look at what they look like and the attitude that they have. How many legitimately attractive girls do you have a shot with? What are you going to do with all that money when all you've got is a man-faced wife, and deep down you know it's true? Is a new cell phone, or a new couch, or a new TV going to cover up the fact that you're sleeping next a feminist hog every night?

It would be one thing if you fags would jokingly insult Eastern Europe, and acknowledge that you were just jealous and that you know you're missing out. But the thing that is maddening is how you seem to really believe you're right, and that making 30% more money per year is really worth spending 30 years with a fat hog who will run off to fuck Chad if he ever looks at her, instead of a traditional beauty who will always love you.

Attached: tinder1.png (383x1023, 254K)

Didn't read the post but this country is shit, anyone with any sense emigrates to aus, NZ or canada

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (561x564, 42K)

i'm gay

Attached: frog.png (848x616, 467K)

Well you know if we want a "traditional beauty" we can just travel to Eastern Europe, because we have money.

>You don't just look down upon Eastern Europe to be insulting or to make yourselves feel better -- it's clear that most of you really believe that life in these places is shit, and that your country is so much better.
>it's clear that most of you really believe that life in these places is shit, and that your country is so much better.
>and that your country is so much better.
They're correct, aren't they?

How is it shit?

didn't read your essay, just lmaoing@the pic

BUTTER KNIFE LICENCE

Honestly they have all the rights to be as smug as they wish.

low salaries
skyrocketing housing prices(countrywide, not just in cities)
no opportunities
shit weather
shit food
unfriendly culture
no outdoor activities(due to weather)

Plus much, MUCH more!

Attached: c3b.jpg (435x286, 26K)

Would you rather make $30k per year and have a beautiful wife who cares about you, or make $50k per year and have a feminist hog who will fuck black guys behind your back?

The reality is that they will earn more money without your posed dilemma. We all understand the meme power of this thread, but let's be clear feminist hogs are not the majority of women in any of the mentioned countries.

Also:
>eastern europe
>$30k salary

Didn't wanna get in to the math, but with purchasing power, yeah it's about 60% as much so the numbers in my post are correct.

It's true not all women are as awful as the one in OP pic, but they're pretty bad.

Just do 50 swipes on tinder in a few places, it quickly becomes obvious that there is very little quality to go around in those countries.

Attached: australia.jpg (962x629, 138K)

I live near the french border and the girls here are extremely attractive. Even if it were true you could just order some eastern european sloot

>you could just order some eastern european slo

Unfortunately that's now how it works, Hans.

The good moral ones generally don't sell their bodies to autistic foreigners.

Pls post German-French cuties tho, curious if you're full of shit or not.

Attached: zucker.jpg (360x554, 30K)

Have you seen how the average eastern european live? Their monthly salary is something like $350. They live in commieblocks or in extremely bad houses. Only rich people live in nice houses. I know the brits don't live in houses like we do here in Scandinavia either, but I'm pretty sure that they live vastly better than the eastern euros. And their women aren't that bad, I am swiping in the UK right now like you told me. They're mostly alright. Some of them looks like panzer wagons, but most of them look good.

Most Slavs actually own their flat
Most Slavs have no debt
Most Slavs take 2-3 weeks to travel each year

Salaries are low but so is cost of living

lel, lame bitches on the internet do not represent the majority of women irl m8.

ok pjotr

I've seen how their flats are like. Awful. And who want to live in flats anyway?

Well they come here on their own due to better opportunities. Russians and Poles are our top 2 immigrants.

Don't understand this poofter nonsense. Summarise please.

I lived in Berlin for a summer

>one date with a cute girl who was in love with some old pervert
>fucked one kinda fat girl from Romania

one month in Saint Petersburg

>world class city
>can date a different cutie literally every night of the week
>they are good traditional women who want to love me

Tinder uses algorithms that only show you girls that you have a chance with based on your own profile. Lol.

Why are you mad tho? Sounds like mad projecting.

Attached: 1415501364269.gif (400x225, 1.98M)

>Fancy pizza dates
white trash deluxe, I doubt this goblino holds multiple degrees.

even worse that these words are from a swedish fag

I have no idea why you're including Switzerland in this. Our women don't look like this and I've never seen a Swiss poster demean Poland or any Eastern European country.
t. Genèvois in France

ALL anglosphere women are the worst quality women in the world.

I would probably be a happier individual if was some KARA BOGA in a backwater african shithole with 8 wives.

Attached: 1523394936637.png (1004x1362, 1.97M)