ITS OVER ANONS

Crypto will no longer make you a millionaire, we were destined to be wage cucks, we were late to the party.

Attached: BBDBE7CE-91BE-401D-941D-F5E8F745B77E.jpg (900x900, 193K)

we're late to Bitcoin's party
coins that actually do things or are integral to programs are just starting

New at Jow Forums. Can you explain me why?

This is how 75IQ sounds like

This is what selling the bottom looks like. Every. Single. Market. Crash. has people speaking like this. Now is the time to buy. Do you think billionaire investors gave up when every form of stock (in this case crypto) was down from a crash? Have some common sense, the party is only starting.

Ahahaha.

Litterally every cuck since 2011.

There are no coins that do anything. name one coin one project that is a real world solution...

Cant only Bitcoin. Solved decentralized money.

Everything else is better on apple store.

But I will toss you some tendies.

Augur, next level shit. Will solve prediction markets not getting shutdown.

Other than that, 99% of crytpo is a giant fucking circle jerk.

Nice English

Attached: 1FAFA689-1451-41F5-B521-4AFBE6F8CFDF.jpg (960x641, 80K)

blockv

Bitcoin is literally worthless
>nothing solves anything haha
doesn't Ethereum enable smart contracts? There are payment platforms in the works or already released and if LINK accomplishes what it wants to do crypto might actually be worth something more than a bunch of idiots playing around with a useless dinosaur from 2009

>subject verb disagreement
>ends sentence in preposition
>questions IQ of others

The people who joined to get rich quick ( nov, dec) got assraep’d hard and won’t be coming back anytime soon, if ever. They drove the price up.

>idiot normies are the only people that can drive the price up
kek, normies are small fish m8

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar, Monero and perhaps some others are all safe bets.

Just avoid tokens. Avoid payment systems. And avoid coins meant for a single product.

Ok. I'll be back.

Attached: Attach30326_20180409_171245.jpg (961x1281, 864K)

>avoid coins that do things haha
>coins that do nothing(Bitcoin, Monero) and are centralized(Ripple) are safe bets haha
dumbass
>b-but Monero gives privacy
the only use for Monero is buying illegal shit

It's over. I'm poor as fuck. Gonna gamble my last 0.1 btc on bitmex. Wish me luck.

gooed luck user. :)

>muh utility coins!
never going to make it, sad.

Attached: 1512098589435.png (625x773, 112K)

Those coins have a proven market.

>proven market
>Stellar
kek ok

> tfw you invest 27k in crypto
> tfw it becomes 56k in 6 weeks
> tfw it becomes 13k in 3 weeks

> mfw i now have 2k in the bank

Pic related

Attached: 1517203773023.png (1066x600, 276K)

>Yeah that's him. He owes 26k in taxes.

>Raid begins at 3 am. If he doesn't have the money, execute him on the spot.

Attached: 1522681454427.jpg (1024x768, 163K)

Not a burger

Not if he was just holding the whole time

Chainlink will make me rich, fuck you.

not, this shit will never surpass $5

OLDFAG GANG
ayy! ayy! ayy!
whip whip!
nay nay!

if you cant remember biz when only 10% of threads were about crypto then theres a high probability you lost money

Wrong

24yrs old 35k link some other boring shit. I really am having a hard time convincing myself I'll make it. Thing is I really do believe in link and it seems that if link is successful we'd actually have something that is worth serious value. It would definitely make ETH more valueable/usable. It's just really hard to imagine right now feel like I'm tricking myself because I'm so convinced

Attached: IMG_1609.jpg (1434x1797, 263K)

>doesn't hold LINK

deluded stay poor holding this shit

>let me insult you and shill you my bags
Buy STEEM fags. Only utility coin with actual use right now, got B+ rating from wall street faggots.

This. You guys are clenching your balls because you lost imaginary gains. I force myself to wagecuck because I want to be able to buy more crypto. People who bought the 2011 sell off are fucking loaded, so are who bought the 2014-2015 one. Crypto is cyclical. Invest in bluechip coins and you will make it brothers

Does anyone have any proof that the bitcoin party is truly over? I just don't see that or feel it in my gut. It goes through ups and downs like anything else.

Everyone who sold or has no coins, says its over. Everyone will skin still in the game says it will go up again.

>complains about his insults and bags shilling
>do the same
what did he mean by that?

Of course, emotions guide their thoughts. I have no skin in the game and I think it will go up. To me, logic says that will happen.

>Crypto will no longer make you a millionaire

I find this attitude bizzare. Look on plebbit Jow Forumsthewallstreet and see how much some of the traders there make in the most mainstream of markets.

If you can't make it trading crypto then you can't make it trading anything.

China comes back this Summer. Fuck these whales, crypto is just getting started

Attached: 1522329537444.jpg (480x480, 30K)

>Gut feeling predicts the future.

That's how stupid people think.

Lol. It's not an asset, it's a currency that just crashed

Except Bitcoin has failed. It's a terrible MoE, and it's not even a good SoV. Those functions are being taken by other coins.

It was good while it lasted. But the crypto space needs to move on.

katy perry's fingernails.