Buy now or regret. Passive income soon

NULS is less than 2 dollars now.
Stake with 2k NULS
Using this calculator we can estimate the rewards 178.62.103.49/#/nodes/calculator

It'll hit 20 in summer or before. So by spending LESS than 4k dollars right now, you'll get around 700 monthly for doing nothing.

Why would it hit 20? What happens when masternodes are released? You're right. Bull run. And with most of the supply locked to stake... good luck buying later.

Ps: mainnet is in may

Attached: nuls.png (256x256, 7K)

didn't ven crash like a motherfucker when mainnet released? honest question, not trying to be a smartass here

Their public test net has been delayed and if you think their mainnet will be ready by May I have a bridge to sell you. This is a long term play at this point don't expect lambos this year.

They are a month delayed on their test net for last minute bug fixing. No way they release the test net first week of may followed by main net a few days later.

I just sold half my stack a minute ago for something with a nearer horizon that bled similarly.

This coin will maybe be good though. If they get their shit together. I did find out that NULS is a side project that was initially air dropped, but it looks like Inchain has finally decided to get serious since they learned they couldn't half-ass their way through the test net. BTW the bugs were to do with the proof of credit consensus if you're wondering.

Mainnet for VEN is in june. Remember the WTC run for just announcing grand masternodes.

Delayed for a bug in 1 module. "Hired" more devs to solve it. Mainnet is still scheduled for may. But I agree with you, most of the gains will come long term. I say 20 as a pessimistic aproach.

Lol inchain is actually helping them to fix the bug. Trashtalk elsewhere.

can i stake with x more amount of nuls, or is it only 2k?

2k minimum, you can with more

great. i don't have to lock them in or anything until their mainnet is out right?

if ven mainnet is in June what event triggered the mass withdrawal of ven from binance not long ago?

they introduced a new tier of node, X node, which required you to lock 6k ven up before the 20th march or something

Fuck, why is this only on chink exchanges?
I would rather put my BTC on bitmex than on those sketchy exchanges.

currently NULS are in the form of ERC-20 tokens. they will convert to their own coin when i think main net is released. i am curious on what i as a holder of the tokens need to do so that when they change to their own chain, i dont get fucked.
you don't trust Binance? i think they are fine. if you're worried about the exchange just buy ur shit and move it off ASAP. i have sent a good amount of ETH to Binance without issue

ok got it, i was convinced it was mainnet related
have some chink ass for your trouble

Attached: 1522826006399.png (720x1087, 879K)

Yup, user below you is right. I have been in VEN, first dip was because circulating supply was fixed in coinmarket cap, second after rebrand (february), what you're talking about is the X nodes which give access to benefits like being white listed in ICOs.

why is that logo so shitty BTW? that's a red flag right there kek

>Ask 30BTC to even list a token/coin
no I don't trust them.

i thought the same thing about ANT shares, it was the opposite of a professional look. look how that turned out

Binance will probably hold your coins better than you do, seeing how you talk

You'll probably need to send them, from a MEW wallet, to a contract address. Binance may handle it for you if you leave them in exchange.

i just wish that they would announce what needs to be done to convert them so i am not left wondering

come to telegram and ask if you're that worried t(dot)me/Nulsio

btw they recently got and amazin advisor, and just read from an admin that they're getting more

Listen Binance shill, english is not my 1st language.