How do I get rid of my crippling social anxiety?

How do I get rid of my crippling social anxiety?

Attached: 1522639036798.jpg (220x229, 11K)

you can't

MASTER!

help

Attached: 1523719276900.png (25x25, 664)

with a shotgun

It's incurable, if you have it, it's game over.

Get a friend with even worse social anxiety than you and use him to feel better

research

realise its all in your head and nobody gives a fuck about you

bump

I realised long ago that it's with me forever. The ride never ends.

Dude just beeee yourself hahah

SSRIs. Don't fall for the anti-medication memes.

one more for the road

I've been taking Zoloft for little over a week now and literally nothing happened.

Try it at least for a month, if nothing happen then ask to switch to something different.

I took Paroxetine and on the first day i already felt different and not afraid to be in social places.

I've been on it for almost a year now

It didn't help with anything but now I have withdrawals and want to kill myself if I stop taking it

alcohol
alcohol
and
alcohol

I had to stop taking Paroxetine because i'm poor and with the economic crisis i got even poorer, so i had to quit it, now i feel like an emotionless zombie, constantly stressed, nervous and thinking about suicide all the time. I can't even think properly anymore lol.

So meds do screw with your brain, specially if you stop taking them abruptly, which is my case.

Replace it with the cold stare of someone who has given up

I can't believe I had to say this, but don't take fucking Zoloft, I mean, come on. Take something else. Try Wellbutrin, Lexapro, Celexa. Don't meme around.

It helped with my dad's GAD

You don't

a lot of people report great success with high doses of psilocybin "magic" mushrooms

Fuck off shrooms fuck you up.

they literally don't unless you chronically take high doses, but just taking them every once in a while can actually have significant benefits to your mental health

Every psychedelic I've taken has given me a bad trip and left me depersonalized for weeks.

it's different for everybody, but if OP's social anxiety is indeed "crippling" it can't hurt to at least try it out once