ChainLink

can we actually be realistic about ChainLink's future?

at time of writing this, LINK has
Price: $0.32
MC: $112 mil
Circ / Total Supply: 350 mil / 1,000 mil LINK

I see "$100 / $1000 eoy" everywhere
but that demands a MC of $35 - $350 bil
realistically, usage of smart contracts won't be commonplace for several years, perhaps decades

you would probably attract more investors if you were more conservative with your expectations
$1 - $10 eoy is a much more realistic expectation
which would put the market cap at $350 mil - $3.5 bil

I've also seen a lot of people on here saying that the LINK token won't even be high demand
because other cryptos could be transacted with on the LINK network
potentially meaning that the LINK token MC never goes beyond $10 billion
not sure if that's just BS FUD

Attached: ChainLink.jpg (1000x1000, 197K)

Links total supply is 1b not 350m

that's a load of text for a really simple idea man

You're retarded.

You are rarted

Sergey will surpress the price by dumping the remaining stock if link goes above one dollar. Too expensive and it loses its purpose.

Sure. Realistically it will never go over a dollar again. Why? Because If Swift hasn’t directly endorsed link by now nobody else will touch it.
Biz is like a 15 year old virgin hamstering up a reason why his crush COULD be into him based on eye twitches and breathing patterns but is ignoring the fact that she ends conversations early and makes excuses for any occasion where she could be alone with him.

>investors

Wong

You missed the point. Smart Contracts are just one use case for ChainLink. To do almost anything useful with blockchains, you must provide them with real world data. ChainLink will be the bridge between the real world and the blockchain, and also a bridge between any two blockchains.

Attached: 1523201480868.jpg (250x249, 7K)

No I dont like this fud at all.
Go back to mobius and jason parser thanks

Huh? Why even? Takes a quick visit to coinmarketcap to see total token count is indeed 1 billion

Based on the utility of the tech I can see high usage and price. With a boom market I can easily see a MC of 3.5-7billion, that's $10-$20.

you just spammed this in the other LINK thread pajeet. you better fucking hurry up and scrape together your lunch money cause time is running out for you

autismus

Kys faggot

>realistically, usage of smart contracts won't be commonplace for several years, perhaps decades
yeah... because link is solely about smart contracts... dude

brainlet.jpeg

Pajeet here to remind you of the prophecy

Attached: AA57DE55-5C6D-4046-80A4-0A0F941AD125.jpg (1080x1081, 285K)

OP here again

so is it true that transactions on the ChainLink network dont even need to be in LINK tokens?

If so, why is the token even worth anything?

Attached: unnamed (2).gif (220x220, 34K)

nice just sold 100k

Attached: 738D4BF3-3550-4C68-B345-B871F58C5447.jpg (756x1118, 208K)

I still don't know what chainlink does. The fat ceo never even talks about it at conventions. He just talks about his smart contracts

seriously?

he just uses phrases I don't understand, chainlink must be shit since I can't comprehend it

It solves the big mac problem. Don't you get how big that is?

Yup chainlink is block chain agnostic meaning any token will work.
This is why Link will never reach 10 dollars.
Screencap this

I wish I could sticky this in link threads. I'm not sure why the use of the token is so elusive to everyone

Attached: 1523187487742.png (1297x963, 168K)

Most og link will be stuck staked so 1000 link would need only a 100 billion market cap.

all "chainlink is useless over a dollar" fud destroyed

user, that's not what it means...

lmao

thanks user

Attached: anonismvp.jpg (680x440, 29K)