Kratom love

Who here happy Kratom Addict? Sure makes crypto less stressful.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.47M)

That's diarrhea in a bag my dude.

What's it feel like?

>Jow Forums gets high from powdered sugar

Attached: 1522652314697.jpg (749x749, 346K)

That shit is literally radioactive from fukushima, enjoy your cancer

enjoy killing your testosterone. might as well drink soybean oil

Not even true. It is a herbal treatment for diarrhea. When off a withdrawal symptom is diarrhea
Comfy light opioid high. Makes you feel relaxed and comfy while providing energy. Things become less stressful than normal and it makes it easier to become imersed in neet activities like YouTube and video games.

its like a super weak opiate high, plus nausea, insomnia and constipation.
oh and its the most vile tasting substance on this planet. enjoy.

Go away normal fag fudders

heroin is better desu

I quit because of hair loss and a much deserved break was needed. But it sure does deserve to be legal. No credible deaths, multiple strains for pain, energy, and well being.
Take a percocet and smoke a bowl. Now take away the paranoia from the weed and that's kratom. Your immune system will love it. Your bowel movements will not as it can cause opioid induced constipation. Expert user for 5+ years.

I'm very upset the government is attacking this plant. Bullshit news stories left and right trying to spill propaganda against it. r/kratom for info and donate to the American Kratom Association if you have a few bucks. Ongoing fight to keep it legal.

The government is fighting it because the areas where it is being imported from are completely laced with genotoxic chemicals and radiation, and its being imported to the west which means people will get sick down the line.

Borneo Kratom is teh shit ma nigga

Can you just grow the plant?

Makes me throw up every time. Then I get a headache. Definitely overrated.

Probably but not easily I would imagine, it requires a good climate

I already inject marijuana. I cant afford to do another drug

not Jow Forums
also, every kratom user I have ever met has been a dopey and awkward fuckup, a "stoner-lite" if you will

wanted to try this but I heard it shuts down your test

Its the radiation not the drug

>mfw when Romania behind other countries in a lot of things
>mfw when among the first to ban Kratom
>mfw feels bad man..

With chronic usage, this is likely true. As it is with traditional opioids.

forgot to mention in Romania it's not only banned, it's equivalent to a level 1 substance..

Ah yes, our helpful daddy government always trying to shut down things that are surely very very naughty for us, such as crypto

If you were cultivated locally and taxed like tobacco it would be harmless. Currently it is imported from agent orange agricultural lands and fukushima radiation.

Not every vendor does quality checks. So you have to be sure you contact and are sure their kratom is as good as it can be.That's what you go for with herbal medicine. Had a half an oz a day or more while working. Exercising on it gets you in shape. Banning it is simply not a good answer because of the backlash and improper conclusive information ((they)) want to gather. Watching people die from fentanyl and heroin should change people's minds. More good from it than bad when used appropriately and it's good.

Ambrosus can come in handy there.

This is like being a heroin addict. Why are you bragging?

Please quit this drug as soon as possible.

most of it comes from bali and thailand. do you even geography?

can't heal yourself goy, doctor shekelstein needs his money

you're taking too much dumbass

>the answer to opioid abuse is to make opioids more accessible
>hey bro ingest this shitty thai jungle plant, it will totally change your life!
>btw watch out for the weeks long constipation and hair loss

I really wish we could just start putting bullets in drug abusers skulls, how they are doing in Philippines. You cannot be helped, or redeemed.

Enjoy the buzz while it lasts.
Soon you'll need to dump a large amount of that shit in your mouth to catch a 15 min buzz
But if you don't have it you'll feel depressed and annoyed
The withdrawals weren't that bad at all desu
But being dependant on it wasn't great either
Shit made me sleep wayy too much

t. Professional chemical tester

>he hasn't tried meth
>he hasn't let Xanax dissolve in his mouth
Pls child, your drug adventures will soon give you these experiences

wot, meth just felt great

I know meth is awesome
On it right now
I was talking about the taste