Why does Japan sexualize schoolgirls so much...

Why does Japan sexualize schoolgirls so much? It seems like in every anime there are still-in-school teenage girls acting lewd or being shown in a sexual light. I just find it odd because anyone who tried to do that in the west would probably be hung by a tree. I love anime and I mean no disrespect just curious.

Attached: 492674.jpg (2538x3492, 415K)

we are just cucked

because cute and sexy girls are awesome and I guess Japan is able to acknowledge that without it ruining everyone's life
but I don't really know much about Japan. I admit sometimes they get a liiiiiiitle carried away with it, and I'm willing to bet there are people in Japan who get offended by it too

very mutt post

i have a good answer but it takes so long so i will let you develop it on your own

basically it is not a direct sexual fetish of school girls but has to do with loss of childhood and sexual suppression
although the viewers may not understand it, the creators of those childhood best friend/school scenarios has to do with their disenchantment of adult life and that their best times were in school where the taboo thing was sexuality towards their opposite more mature counterpart, and also why these sexual visions are never fully realized

This picture isn't sexual at all.
>because cute and sexy girls are awesome
:|

whiter than you carlos

Because they're a bunch of pussy ass faggots who couldn't get laid in school and keeps fantasizing about it in adult life.

because teenage girls are acting lewd in reality and most Japanese don't think it should be censored as well as depictions of violence

but I think the west still sexualize actual teenage girls in mainstream media slightly more btw
that kind of anime was never huge in Japan

Japanese find pleasure in hurting the innocents. It is in their blood.

Yes

>:|
what, you think they're not?

What? Are you gay or something?

terrorists found

Attached: korean school in Japan.jpg (640x429, 73K)

>hurting the innocents
raping school girls....

Attached: Sex Offerenders in California.jpg (984x660, 60K)

You think I am wrong? Koreans in Japan are still treated as evils by Japanese no matter. Japanese like to torture their children and all others around them. It is a tainted blood.

10/10, would rape.

Attached: indian-school-girls-1014x586.jpg (1014x586, 143K)

you guys need to understand that kind of anime doesn't represent Japanese media first

it's like heavy metal doesn't really represent 1980s America

>zainichi koreans helped NK agent to abduct Japanese citizens
return our abductees

Attached: Zainichi Korean in Japan.jpg (500x299, 41K)

only netizens care and get mad when koreans commit serious crimes in Japan despite it can be reported as important news in both south korea and Japan when a korean “gets harassed in Japan”

Everyone in America shows 12th grade girls in a sexual light.

qts, would hug but not rape

Seems legit, but what is your basis for this theory?

Attached: a22cd71a.jpg (1791x1158, 263K)

Shoes don't look very comfortable to wear them like that

Why don't you sexualise schoolgirls? Ever asked yourself that?

based poopilled bro with divine truth

Correct comrade. It is the central committee's unanimous decision that Weebs must be shot on sight.