Proportion of births outside marriage highest in France (59.7%), Bulgaria and Slovenia (both 58.6%)...

Proportion of births outside marriage highest in France (59.7%), Bulgaria and Slovenia (both 58.6%), lowest in Greece (9.4%), Croatia (18.9%) and Cyprus (19.1%)

Attached: NetWiuyYEW2LhCv7wf1tIFSH4MGJw9_AW3QDMcll5vY.jpg (919x652, 89K)

Greeks are better humans, English subhuman

do people still unironically marriage in britain? here is such a 50's thing

Yeah but then people get divorced too

Promiscuity...

Attached: 1516533106040.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Spain doesn't have taxes?

don't get it

bastards lol

Tax cuts

there's fiscal advantages to being married and on top of that it gives bigger advantages when applying for a mortgage (since nobody is going to loan money to some sad loner fuck)

what the fuck?
guys just accept that marriage is dead

marriage and registered partnership are the same in the eye of the law and I reckon that by 'married' in the OP they mean any form of state recognized partnership

Married people are statistically more stable though

Doesn't mean you can get a more stable relationship if you marry, could be that only people with already stable relationships are the ones that marry

if you need a marriage to stabilize your relationship it's already pretty miserable

People that don't believe in marriage end up raising 3 niglets from 5 possible fathers.

>having children

>people with already stable relationships are the ones that marry

Probably and the statistics show this which is why banks trust them more.

>half of Europeans are actual bastards

Wew

>All of Israel cocks are sliced in half

wew

Soon in Britain :^)

t. bastard

yeah but what about conception? pretty sure I was conceived outside marriage

France is a literal cuck country, the women are all whores and paternity tests are banned. I wonder how many French men are raising sons that aren’t even biologically theirs.

lol