I hate living in Israel, wish I lived in the USA

I am atheist of jewish - european ancestry.
I hate all religions.
I hate living here in Israel.
It's a fucking cramped sardine box full of fucking smelly arabs, religiois jews, apefricans, russians, phillipine monkeys and lgbt.

I wish I lived in the USA instead

Attached: th.jpg (474x542, 42K)

Apply for citizenship or try getting a work visa

of course the vampires cant feed of other vampires

It's not that simple man.
You need green card.

no qt kosher gf user? I hear jewesses are some freaks

>It's a fucking cramped sardine box full of fucking smelly arabs, religiois jews, apefricans, russians, phillipine monkeys and lgbt.

Are you in for a big surprise when you arrive in any American city...

Work visas exist.

But the difference man is that in the USA you have huge space.
Here it's 20,000km2.
It's a different feeling man.

the "huge space" you're talking about is trumpistan, not exactly the most welcoming of your kind. In the cities no one will give a shit, but it'll be the same conditions you describe

Dude shut the fuck up nobody will give a shit he's Israeli.

You are seriously retarded and don't belong here. Do you think jews don't live in the suburbs? Do you think trump supporters are all some edgy nazis.IRL no one will care he is a jew.

Besides I can easily pass as regular white.
I don't look "typically" jewish.

No one wants you here jewboi

Attached: 1521494323097.jpg (320x320, 16K)

People either wouldn't be able to tell that you are Jewish or would be fine with it on both ends of the political spectrum. Ignore the above poster.

Attached: 1511559112448.jpg (400x709, 108K)

Even if you look like the most Jewish person, nothing will happen to you. Most Americans even the suburban ones don't really care about how others look

Start by applying for green card jobs and entering the green card lottery. If there are any isreali chicks with american citizenship do what you can to get married to them. Good luck animgo.

butthurt "muh southern heritage" detected

is it true there are a lot of africans on Israel? and i'm not talking about the jewish one.

I am from a republican new jersey countty. Wtf are you even talking about. You are ao deluded m8. You live in a ficitional america.

Yes.
In recent years tens of thousands of sudanese and eritrean "refugees" (rapefugees) have settled in here

Thanks.
But I think my best shot is to study a Masters in a US university and then marry an American girl.

I heard they are literally infesting some neighborhoods on some cities, is it true?

Thanks hitler.
Didn't realize you get to decide in name of the entire USA.

Yes.
In south area of Tel - Aviv it's like africa now man.
You can't walk there at night.p

Good luck merchant

Have you ever seen Israeli girls blandaing up?

What is "blandaing up" , never heard that phrase.

Racemixing

Yes I did actually.
I saw some jewish israeli girls with africans.

>It's a fucking cramped sardine box full of fucking smelly arabs, religiois jews, apefricans, russians, phillipine monkeys and lgbt.

As you can see, America is an elegant and intelligent country.

Attached: 117305465.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)

You don't have a big titted jewess gf?

Attached: 0TYeO13.png (338x480, 206K)

No, I am single man.

t. sharter on his yearly slave labor "vacation" to honor the jews

lol you just described America.

Stop spamming on /his/ you autistic fuck

>Most Americans even the suburban ones don't really care about how others look

This is a lie

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

If you can convince your leaders to stop leeching our country dry and destroying it from the inside then you'll be welcome here. Until then fuck off kike.

>all jews share the same views and opinions
Kinda like how all white people are SJWs right?

it doent matter what are the individual jewish values the jewish cultural economical superestructures will make sure that he will became one of them
the problem is jewinesh until the concept is not destroyed we shouldnt feed the 5 colums that is destroying us inside