When Lambo?

When Lambo?

Attached: 3GDRBsG.jpg (1080x720, 49K)

10K XRP

In 4 years. But first a Porsche Cayman for practice

When Sugar Exchange launches in late May and you got into SGR token at 10 cent or less.

Sauce on OPs pic?

This.

Sauce please

when i get rich, im marrying a 10/10 jap bitch like in this pic.

Dat Body Fat Face

Dat face*

@ashologie

that's the first asian that's given me an erection ever in my life

Thank you.

I'm about to throw away millions of years of white ancestry and pursue asian women

Thanks.

Misato-saaannn

Attached: 29571081_10212183145195417_587342298051474563_n.jpg (540x522, 40K)

Your chance of getting a lambo is contingent on whether you have gone all into a shitcoin that suddenly goes 1000x. Nothing above $5m is going to make you have a lambo lifestyle and fuck bitches like your picture.

My portfolio is evenly split between LCP, DGC, DIM and BNTY.

You have probably never heard of any of them. That's because they're complete and utter shitcoins. I have limit orders in my entire stake parked 500x from the current price on all of them. I'm going to be deleting my blockfolio and logging back into my exchange accounts at the end of 2019. Either I've made it or I haven't.

>I'm not going to make it

None of us are user. If you knew what you were doing you wouldn't be shitposting on Jow Forums.

I would be happy with a Volkswagen GTI

Also that girls feet are beautiful

OR you could have gotten in earlier (or had a large investment from yourself) and actually pick decent coins so you're not just being a degenerate and gambling.

>You could have just invested earlier

Thanks for that useful piece of hindsight.

Also

>Any kind of crypto investment I deem "decent"
>Not gambling
>Not degenerate.

All right, let's have it user. I haven't had a laugh yet today, let's hear what you've invested in.