Why don't China and Russia ally against the US?

Why don't China and Russia ally against the US?

Attached: images (8).jpg (474x311, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/rs.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_of_Siberia
rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/5968d9d59a794750d225a4cd
edition.cnn.com/2018/04/04/asia/china-russia-military-intl/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

again?l

China doesn't care for Russia but pretends they do so the US doesn't get too powerful.

China doesn't like losers.

They know each other to be the last enemy.
After the destruction of America, the winner will dominates the world after the Chinese-Russian war
Of course I wish the mutt would destroy them all.

China hates weak Russia sitting it's stinky ass all the way to the pacific. Soon Siberia will be liberated.

>Why don't China and Russia ally against the US?
Have you been in coma for the last 10 yrs? They have been allied. The only reason why Russia has survived the economic sanctions the West has placed on them and its economy hasnt tanked is ONLY because of China.

They already have

China is the biggest threat to this country since the mongols. I would sooner shake an anglo's hand than call a ch*nese my friend.

They are kinda allied but only in tactical way. Thanks to this their bargain position towards the USA is stronger. But in reality Russia is much weaker side of this 'alliance' so it slowly turns into a vassalisation: so far in economical sphere.

China is already Russia's biggest trading partner. The below numbers are a little out-of-date, but trade between Russia/China has exploded in recent years.

1. Exports - partners: Netherlands 10.5%, China 10.3%, Germany 7.8%, Turkey 5%, Italy 4.4%, Belarus 4.3% (2016)
2. Imports - partners: China 21.6%, Germany 11%, US 6.3%, France 4.8%, Italy 4.4%, Belarus 4.3% (2016)
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/rs.html

With huge construction projects like below in Siberia, the gap between Russia & the rest of the world will grow even larger as Russia/China's economy will depend more-and-more with other.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_of_Siberia

because China aims at Siberia

>Chinese elite dependent on the US. China is basically Saudi Arabia.
>US can withhold and weather an economic war + stir up civil unrest that would see China get knocked down
>China as whole see no real difference between Russia and the US. Only that the US is a better partner. More to win, more to lose.
>Russia itself is too fragile to be a dependable partner.

US is a really unique country (I can explain later in detail) that cannot have an equal, and will be the main power until something big changes outside its control.

Why don't EU and China ally against Russia? We'd be natural allies.

> Power of Siberia

Chinks are not that stupid to make themselves dependent only on one source of energy, like failed Europe. They are importing energy from dozens of countries all over the world, level of their energy diversification is truly impressive. Moreover, they are having a lot of shale gas/oil and they just began to retreive it. Power of Siberia might be another nail to the Russian coffin, because they finance it in 100%. Lately they began to force students to work for free on building it.

rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/5968d9d59a794750d225a4cd

>because China aims at Siberia

They don't have to take it by force. Russians will give it to them freewilingly in exchange for money and investments. Most of Siberia is empty. Russians are dying out there and/or move to big cities. Russians are too weak to defend it in a military way, additionally they concentrate their forces on their Western border because of their conflict with the West and failed geopolitical ambitions to change security system in Europe and kick out NATO from it.

if china wanted siberia they would just take it. chinese army would crush the entirety of russia in days

The Chinese are masters in waiting. Russians will give them what they want themselves, without being forced to do it, eventually. I wouldn't count on any Chinese-Russian conflict in predictable future.

because the Chinks could destroy Russia on a 1on1 after pax americana

Because China sees sl*vs as wh*Te

Somehow i and majority of Poles can't have any bad feelings for China. I know that it slowly becomes trendy, because amerimutts are afraid that the China could finally dethrone them and end their global domination, so they begin to abuse it and treat it the way they treated Third Reich and Soviet Union, but it is really hard to persuade people in Poland that they should dislike China. From geopolitical point of view it is our chance. First of all, as long as they are conflicted with the USA, they might be afraid that sea trade routes could be blocked by US Navy, so they will do everything to expand by land. Poland with its geography is one of most important points of OBOR, we could gain a lot of money on being a main trade hub of CEE. Secondly: China has a border with Russia. They stronger China is, the weaker Russia becomes relatively, and the more threatened it feels. It is positive for our national safety. And finally, when Poles look at the Chinese they see themselves. The Chinese worked their way from Africa-tier poverty to a decent country with a very healthy and expanding economy, and they did it thanks to alliance with the USA. You could same the same about Poland, with few differences: the Chinese were smarter in 70s when they said to foreign investors: "ok, you can build here as many factories as you want but under one condition: you can only export your products to other countries but you can't sell them to Chinese people". Thanks to this simple trick, the Chinese began to copy Western products which additionally boosted their growth. Meanwhile in Poland we opened ourselves too early for Western products which destroyed our companies and made us dependent on foreign investments to big degree. But both the Chinese and the Poles have everything only thanks to their hard work. I respect and admire them.

Russia needs 2 nuked in China and China is over

>all this Jow Forums-r9k/pol propaganda

edition.cnn.com/2018/04/04/asia/china-russia-military-intl/index.html