I fucking hate Asian diasporas

I fucking hate Asian diasporas.
They are disgusting trashes.
These diasporas are fucking sons or daughters or grand children of economic refugees, their grand parents literaly abndaned home countries unlike European immigrants. Those so of bitches keep caring about their ethenithity backgrand and act as if they are the BOSS of Asian. Fuck off son of bitches. They are the losers of losers. They take advantages of their skills ( english abilities), but those assholes have basically no souls like thier anscestors had not. Because they have not contributed to build nation where they are in, but they and their parents were just employed for bulding railroad or working as toilet cleaning.

There are five types of immigrants.
1. flontiers ( ex spanish , poltugese, anglo)
2. colonizers
3. economic refugees aka boat people ( fucking asians) FOBs are included
4. asylum seekers
5. international marriage and employees with higher education ( Culture autists ,level max weeb are included)

No.3 is worst immigrants. They never assimilate with culture and society where they belong, but always concern home countries. They are fucking risky group for national seculity because they by no means have loyalty for both nations.

Fuck off

Attached: fucking diasporas.png (1762x657, 1.36M)

t. native Jap who is butthurt and jealous of Overseas Japanese who speak unbroken English AND Japanese too

>muh nation
>muh loyalty
>muh hive mentality

Pathetic.

fuck off plastic gook

do not look at us
do not try bothering us
do not speak to us
do not relate to us

fuck off subhuman gook

do not even try to post our threads fucking subhuman roach

Attached: KUMM-GEHJA-DU-VOUCHEL.jpg (363x357, 25K)

hehe

Attached: 1522545444140.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Im number 5 because im communist and worst korean government jails and executes communists.

Number 4 oops.

pinkku piggu go homuuu!!

Attached: piggu gets sent home.jpg (652x403, 278K)

We'll send all our japanese-brazilians to Japan
Treat them well and be kind to them

Attached: JimHalpert4.png (500x280, 160K)

white people are worse

Dollar is weakening

Don't show panic you will still be rich, probably..

Asians complaining about white people going to their countries is the most hilariously ironic thing in th world

This board has made me hate the japanese and love koreans.

I hate both

*this board has made me hate both

seeing wh*te people in the Americas complaining about Asians going to their countries is hilarious also since Europeans killed & stole that land from Native Americans that were here

Please post this on /cum/ to the fucking gooks infesting our thread.

Attached: 1523242137998.png (1148x1325, 965K)

Sure all theses asians are coming here because they want to live in wigwams and tipis. they aren’t interested in the society that the whites built.

I think he just hates diaspora Koreans and Chinese because they tend to be hating “Japan”, you know

I guess no one really cares diaspora japs

based, never change Jap bro

Asian diasporas are cucks, except those that choose to live in shithole countries and make it better

Same fagging fat american NEET

Ps: kys

Attached: korean %22people%22.png (1083x578, 156K)

>unlike European immigrants. Those so of bitches keep caring about their ethenithity backgrand and act as if they are the BOSS of Asian. Fuck off son of bitches.
This. I will never understand this asian heritage shit in america.
They listen k-pop, hang out exclusively with asian friends, watch k dramas and asian entertainment. Laugh/Get mad everytime someone says taiwan/Hongkong.

It's cancer.

They're basically just Americans LARPing. They aren't culturally Asian and have no authority to say anything on the matter.

Japanese diaspora in Brazil is fine. It's just Americans being retards, again.

Why do As*ans like eating themselves so much?

Uh? ( ゚ェ゚ )
Are you a Japanese?

lots of them are fiercely protective over their 'culture' too, as if a third generation Chinese American has more claim to Korean or Japanese culture than someone non-Asian

this

Never understood this since a majority of their cultural experience is from direct family and maybe going back to their parents/grandparents hometown in wherever Asia.

lulz

y u mad bra

Attached: 1499129030753.png (606x654, 427K)