Culture Pals - /cp/

British drug dealer edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(ew) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed)

Remember all qts belong to randy

Old:

Attached: 1523986151130.png (2464x1058, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BhrLn96jBBC/
youtu.be/KU1X3Wut-k0
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=809735308661932032&uid=677800600777441280&aid=677800603436630016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for autism acceptance world wide

2nd for a cuntry that I love

Having money is nice tho. Then you can take a holiday to see your qt so she can suck on your baguette

I'm In Bath if any of you lads come around that area in the next week tell me and ill leave an envelope containing a feew goodies behind a bush or something dont expect much though a lot of its been used (railed off a slags arse) so theres a only a bit left

I know but isn’t it better to just get a gf here? I think I should practice on being less autistic here then see what I can do abroad.
Even though it seems so much easier to talk to grills in English and flirt than in Fench
Every single word said in French feels like it matters, horrible desu

Anyway thanks for the chat, see you tomorrow Mr. Burger !
Have fun

incel gf

Attached: 1511128440922.jpg (960x720, 78K)

>send Fuck Drumpf to a girl
>instantly get a friend request

wtf i love trump now!

kek

Just don't end up like the other british sheikh please, I enjoy your posts.

l-lewd

sry lad 2 far hmu if you ever come across some choco balls

what happened to the speed guy? is he good?

>mfw the Portuguese guy is phone posting while with the qt

truly an iberian bull

always like to have this handy

Attached: exit-bag-1.jpg (1239x795, 217K)

FROM THIS

Attached: Bild 2011-11-08 kl. 14.01.jpg (640x480, 73K)

TO THIS

Attached: 10947242.jpg (762x762, 69K)

TO THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Snapchat-1528257879064713313.jpg (1080x1920, 539K)

this hit too hard

might try and send this to a girl that looks like a druggy

Attached: a4qhu5vwqcq01.jpg (1024x768, 354K)

Oh look it's the baldy swede

>qt is afraid of black men

based

Ideally she hates them.

Does this suffice as small talk? Am I doing it right, guys? Will I be accepted by normies at last?

Attached: russianmommy.png (1057x865, 851K)

Yes you will

he who laughs last, laughs best

Attached: 1523786936865.jpg (615x506, 44K)

Yes

:) We're all gonna make it, brahs!

>qts under 45kg

Attached: Pepe yum.jpg (580x563, 236K)

>literal child like weight
yikes

Y-yeah

Attached: W1qgsmduo1_1280.jpg (980x1920, 358K)

>she'll never sit on my face
feelsbadman

>yikes
Go back to plebbit! with that stupid plebitt! buzzword, you filthy animal.
Ideally, you would kill yourself instead.

probably going to end it with my girl tomorrow

Attached: 1517722765778.jpg (600x434, 13K)

>he doesn't like STICC girls

Attached: 1496531197327.jpg (768x1024, 117K)

Why user?

s-sauce

Attached: 1501755550349.png (808x805, 423K)

/brit/ keeps posting these little slag sluts

Attached: 1496519072771.jpg (720x960, 74K)

Attached: 1493225486140.jpg (720x960, 102K)

it's impossible to find these slags after they've gone past 18-19

she'll be stuck in Belarus for the upcoming half decade because of study.
at best we can see each other once or twice a year, which is not enough to develop real chemistry.
i can't wait this long for a real relationship that may not even work.

Attached: just1.jpg (396x388, 33K)

Don’t do it

Why don't you move to Belarus then?

Why not just enjoy it tho? Go explore Belarus with her. Show her sound your city when she visits.

>his qt is literally less than 1000km away
>he complains

Fuck you Europeans have it easy.

This

How do I stop being afraid to commit to a cutie out of fear of missing out on other cuties?

Good question, let escape some cuties because of that. I guess you have to realise that having one relationship where you are committed will always be interesting long term than just going from one cutie from an other and having shallow relationships. Or just don't get caught :^)

Attached: 1522876952445.jpg (600x856, 137K)

Qt just posted that on her Instagram story.

Good thing we don't talk anymore lul.

Attached: girl.png (460x819, 236K)

>have to build and plan my life around a person who will be mostly absent from my life for the next 5 or more years and with whom i don't even know i'll have a working relationship in the end.
i don't know man

I don't speak a single word in russian. also they won't just let me in and allow to work.
Pretty much the same thing if i was going to Russia.
I'll be even worse off there than here. plus i'm a NEET

she actually knows how to darken spots
tfw can't photoshop anything

dat jelly ass

how can one be a neet in eastern europe? not like your gov give you neetbucks

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

instagram.com/p/BhrLn96jBBC/

GIVE ME AN ILAY GF NOW

Attached: REEEEEEE.jpg (680x680, 36K)

how old is this girl anyway

17 or 18 I dunno.

If you genuinely like her (personality and looks). Why not?

you can use it to your advantage in a way. At this rate i’m only going to see my French qt once every 4-5 months. But it gives us a reason to travel, so it’s a unique experience. Yeah, my friends here have gfs they see often, but they don’t gain the same experiences and stories I can and have.

My friends will never know the romance of making love with a french girl, her staring into your eyes as she comes while you’re both listening to An American In Paris while IN Paris with a gorgeous french woman.

14:55 her body started to twitch. Amazing

youtu.be/KU1X3Wut-k0

In bed lmao

She's fucking cuuuuuuuute

Attached: IMG_20180417_215946.jpg (960x1280, 116K)

She is literally everything I could ever dream of in a woman, introverted, super smart, curious about everything, doesn't drink, party or do alcohol, same visions of relationships than I, and she's absolutely beautiful (Even tho she literally has a 10yo face on a 18yo body). I genuinely believe that if I can get things secured with her that I'm set for life, and I'd make her the happiest woman ever and she would also in turn.

And yet the doubts still linger..

When will you kiss her?

Think about this lad. Yeah, maybe you’d meet a better LOOKING woman one day, but the odds of finding a overall quality woman is kind of rare. Sometimes you just have to go with it. Once you start putting time into your qt, you’ll care about her enough you won’t care about other women. It’s a bond

Attached: 15234697498190.png (800x600, 477K)

Got one on the cheek today and now I can't wipe the lipstick off. Tomorrow's the day

>Update

Yeah.. I think it's fear keeping me back. Travelling to meet and all, I mean it's scary and I know it could be worth it. I know it WILL be worth it. And there is nothing keeping her in her country, she wants to leave, she's learning French (which I teach her) so if it works out it's almost a guarantee she'll come here to live with me. Every way you look at it it seems like the absolute perfect person and situation, the jackpot. And maybe that's why it's scary. It's too perfect.

Don't know if you can see, I am outside and the camera quality sucks

Attached: 1524008553386-1433547797.jpg (960x1280, 86K)

Quite possibly the gayest thing I've ever read, please stop posting immediately.

Hello that is an incorrect stereotyping of Deano's

Oh good! :D

You should take a vacation and meet her. Once you meet in person your fear of the future kind of goes away. I felt the same with my French qt

Where is your qt?

Post her fucking face you faggot

You gotta juno off the fucking cliff, m8. You'll most likely crash and burn at the bottom, but the fall will be the best time of your fucking life. Live with that.

There’s nothing gay about seeing your qt’s big smile and blushed cheeks after she came 5 times

I will post a photo on interpals tomorrow or after

She's scandi.

And yes we're planning to meet. We're still trying to figure out where to meet and what to do. Considering traveling to another country together. She thinks her parents will be very against our union because she's 18 and I'll turn 27 soon. Kinda considering pseudo-eloping

Nah. Can't see shit

>she's 18 and I'm 27
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Wish you luck anyway bro, but

Well you should at least meet her. Even if things don’t work out in the future. At least you’ll have made some good memories with someone who was special to you

literally 15 year olds

Um yes there is

You know she gets a notification when you screenshot a story right?

Yes, but it was on my PC so I dunno. Either way I blocked her right after :^)

Lol

A big ass nigger contacted me and started talking about his penis size. Does this regularly happen to you as well?

Are you a norwegian kween?

2 video calls planned tomorrow

Attached: Sweating pepe.jpg (500x473, 55K)

I think it's fine on pc
>I blocked her right after
Based
Sorry, that was me

No.

Send proof.

Good!

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Attached: 03c.png (450x550, 329K)

fucking hell. My new account got shut down too. Fucking cunt interpals mods.

Get new ip

How?

Step one

1. Have a dynamic IP.

No other steps needed.

if you have a dynamic IP, the easiest way is to simply reset your router

Got back on this, trying to update my profile so it pings the system and puts me higher in searches, but no luck. What gives?

NOOOOOOOOO
WHAT IS THIS? GAHHHHHHHH
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=809735308661932032&uid=677800600777441280&aid=677800603436630016

Hopefully this will transition into baneposting and ultimately a fulfilling long term relationship

Attached: cok.png (667x574, 273K)

Argie grill? That face shape is pretty common here

>jewish girl is asking for dick pics 3 messages in

Attached: aryan power.gif (480x480, 1.91M)

Prove it