The absolute state of australia

>the absolute state of australia

Attached: file.png (634x258, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ItWt5KEfrcM
news.com.au/national/politics/low-fuel-reserves-australias-43-days-before-real-trouble/news-story/b1d281d0c2fff1ff86a0942b5c7f8ad2
msn.com/en-us/news/world/australia-could-run-out-of-fuel-in-43-days-as-escalating-conflict-in-syria-threatens-to-cripple-supply-channels-experts-warn/ar-AAvVNqs
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/defence/syria-strike-could-leave-australia-running-out-of-oil-within-weeks/news-story/af0364f4425c411e6abbd66f1967f908
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that dailymail

With all the sun they've got, couldn't they power trains and cars with concentrated solar power plants ?

Attached: 1521168360417.png (752x587, 167K)

R.I.P. cunts

Too stupid to setup the infrastructure

At least they can act out Mad Max IRL now

I hope all of the wh*Tes die and Australia becomes a PRC colony

Mad Max soon

>be australian
>base your economy on EXPORTING TRASH TO CHINA
>china bans imports
>literally in shambles hoarding trash hoping someone will buy it
youtube.com/watch?v=ItWt5KEfrcM

A trash wasteland fighting for gas.

Attached: 1447036123931.jpg (329x317, 22K)

it is Mad Max IRL every day

>dailymail
Might as well be Buzzfeed or Fox

but air is a gas? isn't fuel gas

Why'd you crop out the dailymail logo? A bit embarrassed?

the shops are walking distance from my house, I'm not worried

Time to cut the abos off from their gasoline stash

There are countless of ways they can create fuel. Hydrogen is being rolled out in Europe right now. Regular electricity from sun, wind or their huge uranium deposits. Or simply import more oil or gas and so on from us.

Id volunteer to send emergency supplies of Albertan oil but unfortunately we only seem to help shitskins these days and im afriad Australia is too white. We do offer apologies to everyone though even if it isnt our fault so sorry.

fuck wh*Tes

news.com.au/national/politics/low-fuel-reserves-australias-43-days-before-real-trouble/news-story/b1d281d0c2fff1ff86a0942b5c7f8ad2

msn.com/en-us/news/world/australia-could-run-out-of-fuel-in-43-days-as-escalating-conflict-in-syria-threatens-to-cripple-supply-channels-experts-warn/ar-AAvVNqs

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/defence/syria-strike-could-leave-australia-running-out-of-oil-within-weeks/news-story/af0364f4425c411e6abbd66f1967f908

This is what they get for legalizing homosexual marriage....

We legalized it and we have infinite fuel.

RN, RAN, and RCN set sail for Venezuela with their sights set on oil reserves...WHO THE FUCK IS GONNA STOP THEM?

is that the daily mail?

ffs lads PLEASE stop using them as a source of information, they're the most sensationalist, unreliable paper out there. literally infowars tier. In fact just stop paying attention to British news outlets entirely, our tabloids are the worst. They make American media seem unbiased, rational and respectable.

>Asutralian's collective face when they will only have diesel left

Attached: 20180401195041_1.jpg (1440x809, 179K)

All Dutch gays are lesbo

They should buy fuel from Canada.

>oh mer gerrrd teh daily mailllllllllll

Waste of quints, you should be ashamed of yourself.

why don't they buy it from mexico? that wouldn't be a problem unless EARTH IS FLAT.

Don't worry, I bet the US will help you while the war in Syria is going.

Honestly, good. Maybe Aussies will reconsider fighting for Israel.

we angloed the fuck out of East Timor's oil can't we just use that.

>daily fail
also if this were true the fuel price would have skyrocketed by now, which is hasn't

It's about our reserves if our supply from the ME was cut off, we don't currently have a plan B because both of our political parties are too concerned with having a popularity contest to actually do anything useful.

I think they'd be aware of this situation tbqh

They've been getting warnings from our military for years, but there's no effort to shift refining to within Australia because it's an expensive initial investment and doing it overseas is cheaper. Yet if conflict breaks out with anyone who can easily cut off our supply then we're fucked.

Fucking abbos sniffing all of it.

Well just ride bicycles then?

>run out of fuel
Poor abos, what they'll sniff now?

kek

there no such thing as east timor oil, your cunt get bamboozeld by Fretilin

How are you supposed to save white SA if no longer have the fuel to bring them over?

I can't drive anyway.

>a country as big as australia with such a tiny population can't sustain itself with its own resources
jesus

daily reminder that you literally support saudi arabia and terrorist shitskins if you buy a non-electric car

Attached: goldman2.jpg (640x428, 105K)

Oh fuck please don't let this be a documentary.

Attached: mad-max-2-600-1600x900-c-default.jpg (1600x900, 198K)

This is why basing the mainstay of your economy around primary resource exports is a bad, stupid idea. You can get a quite a few good years out of it until things like manufacturing start rotting, and then all it takes is a good downturn to tank your economy completely. It also makes you disproportionately vulnerable to exploitation by other countries.

>riding bicycles in +30 degree weather

>30+ degrees
And?

You don't get heatstroke?

>riding bicycles
>with australian infrastructure
>in 30+C weather

Attached: 1510435898905.jpg (1000x970, 58K)

fucking hell imagine being this thick

lmao
Found the abo lads.