Was America the bad guy in the Mexican-American War?

Was America the bad guy in the Mexican-American War?

Attached: Texas.png (812x727, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thornton_Affair
i.4cdn.org/b/1524025206577.png
youtube.com/watch?v=PY5CAYCvEko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America was always bad guys until ww1.

No, there was no bad guy. We had a war and they lost and and are still pissed about it.

why are there no rape babies from the american occupation like there are from vietnam and germany

>declare a manifest destiny and take territoires from Mexico just because more land.

uh idk you tell me

Yeah

Texas only wanted to secede from Mexico because they wanted to preserve and protect the institution of slavery

The Texas Revolution was shameful and basically done to propagate a crime against humanity

By that measure (i.e. the one that most people care about, regardless of Texan fee-fees), Mexico was the good guys

If that was the case sure
But your president lying to declare war with no real justification other than muh manifest destiny, that makes you the bad guy
Just deal with it, you won earn the prize and the historic truth

>But your president lying to declare war with no real justification
That was the Spanish-American War, sweetie :)
We baited the Mexicans into giving us justification.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thornton_Affair

Catholics nuns were fair game

>Mariano Arista assumed command of the Division of the North on 4 April and arrived at Matamoros on 24 April, making the total force there about 5000 men, and notified Taylor hostilities had commenced
NO NO NO NO NO NO

remember the alamo

If anyone had a reason it was us
You annexing Texas and then making a China at south china sea tier claim on the rest of our North territories
Texans only joined you because they knew they couldn't survive on their own against Mexico
Also that annexation was one of the keys to the US civil war, so I guess it came with a fair price for you

t. designated bad guys

You fired the first bullet
>Also that annexation was one of the keys to the US civil war, so I guess it came with a fair price for you
Which ended slavery and cemented the North as the dominant force in the US (the South was the richest part of the country and politically dominant before the Civil War)

You invaded first
Even tho we gave you a shit ton of chances to fuck off, and even keep Texas

Better and original version

Attached: 1520042585664.png (812x727, 158K)

Yet you fired the first bullet like the US military wanted you to, therefore giving us justification to invade

Welcome to the club!

>original version
No, the version I posted is the original considering I made it and the version you posted is an edit from before I changed the strap on the bra
This is the real original, by the way
i.4cdn.org/b/1524025206577.png
(had to post it on /b/ since I got banned for posting it before)

youtube.com/watch?v=PY5CAYCvEko

>tfw the Paddy traitors were either killed in battle or executed for treason

Attached: smug.jpg (660x868, 122K)

bretty heroic

they knew they'ds fail and die but for justice.

8 days until the 172nd anniversary of the start of the Mexican-American War
Tejanos are more heroic for rebelling against the Mexicans along with the Anglo Texas :)

F

Attached: a26683f14bebd4b9926d42c6c15548a1.jpg (460x460, 50K)

JUST

Attached: 1515624577653.jpg (250x182, 7K)

I mean, the original meme is about lesbians. Your straight shit is just an edit of the original meme, so yes, mine is still the original.

they were not all Irish. There were some Swiss I believe, and other Catholic Europeans. Mexicans know.

Germans, Canadians, English, French, Italians, Poles, Scots, Spaniards, Swiss, and some US Catholics

>Mexicans willingly let this fuck up rule them multiple times

Attached: Antonio-Lopez-de-Santa-Anna[1].jpg (1135x600, 164K)

to choose a path of conscience knowing it would mean your painful death.
Noble af

they where people who saw who the real enemy was and still is

the eternal Pr*testant degenerate

cus they're all considered white americans now from living in the us since the mexican american war...

Oh please, Mexico only banned slavery on paper when in reality thousands lived as virtual slaves on haciendas.

We would have won if it wasn't for S*nta *na

>Pic

t. Texas

Attached: Delet this.jpg (480x480, 10K)

there was debt bondage yes, a practice that also existed in america, both before and after the civil war