When did you realize that Syrians are whiter than Amerimutts?

When did you realize that Syrians are whiter than Amerimutts?

Attached: amerimutt vs syrian.jpg (1225x919, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOoYlG8r7CM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I support assad though

Attached: 1038564932.jpg (1034x719, 114K)

When I saw a white kid with brown hair go running by me in a McDonald's and his mom yell "Ahmed" at him. Yesterday I saw another white teenager with brown hair speaking Arabic

>Syria
>85% Levantine Arab, 10% Kurdish, 5% Armenian/Turkmen/other
>Ameristan
>Only 60% non-spic white
Wew

Attached: LV6Rxh0.png (720x718, 564K)

i hope this is a meme

>85% Levantine Arab, 10% Kurdish, 5% Armenian/Turkmen/other

Considered white in America lmao

Bashar Al-Assad is a tyrant, a terrorist and a child murderer who regularly uses chemical weapons against innocent civilians.

>t. churka

+15

Russian muslims are pro-Assad though.

The problem is that because P*tin decided to support that terrorist, russia's already weak and unstable economy is getting even shittier because of all the sanctions and military spendings (though he blames it on le evil west of course, P*tin dindu nuffin as usual).
What's also really bothering is that current situation looks a lot like the one we had during the Afghan war, and we all know how the bankrupted Soviet Union ended up just a few years later.

so white

youtube.com/watch?v=MOoYlG8r7CM

Syria is a multi-ethnic country and the ones that can be considered ‘white’ are a far smaller minority than white Americans

Assad is evi-

Attached: 43F93CB8-1EBA-4A15-AFC5-AA8BEF61B4BE.jpg (480x567, 61K)

Yes. The problem is, we don't see an outcome where he is removed and then the country doesnt dwelve into endless chaos or gets seized by and even more murderous tyrant.

You have to go back, yilmaz

Enough youtube blogs for you, kiddo

based

you have to go back

This

Syrians are also more Christian than amerimutts "muh jebus"es
At least I think so, considering they always have crosses in their car mirrors