Inequality-adjusted HDI

>inequality-adjusted HDI

Attached: 1245156567.png (326x270, 115K)

>mention nominal GDP
>Indian poster appears saying PPP is better

Attached: 1294239716464.png (365x324, 142K)

>Poops Per Pajeet

Attached: 1504317326547.png (912x905, 1.23M)

inequality-adjustment makes us look really bad.

Attached: HDI 2017.png (6460x4185, 2.02M)

"haha I don't think equality is something that makes a country better"
"fuck equal opportunities haha, why would we want that?? haha!!!"
"haha inequality-adjusted hdi doesn't make my country look good, therefore equality is not good for a country haha"

Attached: what_is_inequality.jpg (500x333, 56K)

>haha we tax our citizens to give poor people money, our poor people are better than yours haha we're more economically equal

Attached: 1470688730490.jpg (641x491, 43K)

Memes aside our inequality adjusted hdi is suprisingly not bad.

There's no way in hell India is better than South Africa, Botswana and Vietnam.

We barely have poor people to give money though. But for those who are poor we will of course provide proper shelter. You can mock it all you want, but I think it's a good thing.

Yes that's true I guess.

>we barely have poor people because we're a homogenous, lightly populated ex-oil state that invested a fuck ton of oil money so everybody can live comfortably on gibs and we barely have to spend anything on our military but every other country that isn't like this should still be measured based on the inequality adjusted HDI :^)

IHDI would have you believe that Palestine is comparable to Mexico.

yea that sounds ridiculous

mexico is basically third world

We spend more on military than any other euro country if I'm not mistaken, relative to our GDP. But yes, we are fortunate to be well off. It doesn't matter to us, our country is good with our without that measurement anyway. You just don't want IHDI because it makes you look worse. And you are. Inequality is NOT good for a country, and a country with more euality IS better than one without it. Sorry.

Anyone Peruvians or Dominicans here? Can you confirm that your country is worse than the Gaza Strip?

It is though.

HDI is just a meme anyway, as if Norway is better than Australia

You're right, who wouldn't want to live in a desert full of spiders?

Attached: Australian_nature.jpg (1200x900, 157K)

Why do you think otherwise?

it literally is

Attached: hold stilll.png (904x711, 390K)

Any non-westerner you find on this site is almost certainly better off than 95% of their country, living in good areas of it too. They can't confirm shit as they're the privileged class.

Too bad I have to go and be a wageslave instead of shitposting itt.