Daily remind that Baltic pussy is made for med men

Daily remind that Baltic pussy is made for med men

If you are med (greek, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese) you will drown in pussy here without competition with locals for fallowing reasons

>Med men's are seen here as more manly, romantic and exotic and dull locals can't go in competition with them so majority of woman's would want have sex with you just for this

>average Med men is atleast twice reacher than average lithuanian. If you earn atleast 1k month you would be considered middle class here which put 90% of locals out of competition already and it's appealing for woman's cuz woman's care about status

Baltics are not unfriendly like those n*rds. We invite meds to visit Baltics and fuck our woman's which willingly will spread their legs for med bulls. We have highest quality vaginas here. Furthermore not even highest quality but also cheap for meds because they beg for meditarian cock. So if you never visited Baltics ask yourself why

Attached: 1525262_298872256931081_1570191301_n.jpg (900x600, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b3DEidLPptk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get back to facebook, cuck.

What about KARA BURĞER

Baltic chicks belong to Russians.
Besides, have you seen your average medoid? Lmao

Attached: IMG_4595.jpg (800x533, 213K)

it is the same for the entirety of northern europe, all women here spread their legs for med men, the browner the better.

yes im a MED BVLL

but what if I'm scared of women and reject them even if they throw themselves at me?

Ne

We already mixed up with Russians but sorry it's lithuanian men's who fucks Russian woman. Russians are even lower in European men herarchy than baltics

>Russians are even lower in European men herarchy than baltics
Nope

Then you are gay. You can come in Lithuania and many guys will offer you their boy pucci except lithuanian males are way lower quality than woman's

too bad local men will stab me for not being wh*Te

>Baltic chicks belong to Russians.
>t. clueless vatnik
Most russian girls in the baltics (in most of estonia and in riga at least) date baltic men, while russian guys either date russian or belarusian girls (or stay single which is very common for some reason), russian man and a baltic woman couples are extremely rare.

they will pin you down and rape you

Explain

He is totally right, and you most likely never leave your commieblock.

lol @ the deluded ivan

False. Even your giants are friendly. Pic related strongest man in world Žydrūnas Savickas

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-18-11-37-51-031_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg (1080x540, 124K)

wh*te men cower in fear when they see med men, they will be on their knees begging for mercy while emptying their wallet for you

This is what happens when someone never leaves his home and watches Putin TV all day every day.
That's not even the worst case, believe me.

Nice, I’ll be there as soon as possible.

Not gay
Then I'll never go there, I'm even more scared now

How do baltic women look like?

Attached: ria41510129279.jpg (1100x946, 92K)

Based. Same with Polish pussy. Med man, come (((sex))) home.

Is this some trap to lure meds and murder them?

Also don't come to Poland. Their giants are not friendly and like beat ppl for fun. Pic related Mariusz Pudzianowski former strongman now MMA fighter

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-18-11-43-38-637_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg (1080x1304, 331K)

Back up your claims. You wouldn't wanna repeat the same bullshit the baltoid told you? I've been told that latvian girls in particular go after russian men, because latvian guys are autistic and boring and Russian guys are turbo normies. That's what I'm inclined to believe.

Suck more western cocks please
You're gonna be a good minority subhuman today

Is this a post-postironic shitposting

You tell me

Attached: IMG_6707.png (661x772, 519K)

im italian so i will make sure to pay a visit to tallin, vilnius and latvia lol (dont know their capital)

Attached: IMG_0069.jpg (384x750, 135K)

that roid gut.
sl*Voids cant even become strong without overdosing on drugs lol!

youtu.be/b3DEidLPptk

Better than gayreek subhumans.

Attached: IMG_4798.jpg (960x720, 83K)

they should have carried crosses just in case but they would find their skin offensive nevertheless

>tfw turkish
>tfw when know italian decently
>pretend to be italian with foreign girls
>they fall for it
I shall travel there and defile them with my superior muslim seed.

anatolians and italians share the same ancestors

Sure Turks and mena invited too. If you ain't rich you can make it with your look if you not turbo manlet

Speak for yourself, leišis.
Have you ever seen a med before? Those 160cm midgets stand no competition to the local towermen.

Anatolians are much more mutty though.
I am from Edirne though.

Come on, it was just a banter guys.

we despise w*itoids here.

cool! im from the dersim area. Theres a little village called baboga. All they do is harvest honey so there alot of bees and hornets there.
Id love to go back but the t*rk government built a dam there so the region is slowly being ruined by the fauna and flora dying

Your country saved Europe and made South America christian.

may I?
romanian girls are too thin for my taste tbqh senpai

Attached: 215368.png (540x675, 265K)

bro, that picture was made in Hungary
the girl's are showing off their butts on Margaret island, the bridge in the back is Árpád híd
leave our whores alone!

how do I impress a magyar qt?

by denouncing your claim to transyvlania

>kurd
besides that, how did you end up in the netherlands?

grandfather was invited by the dutch government for factory labour.
He then brought his children, and didnt bring his wife so he could integrate and he got a dutch wife.
The 3 children then fled the home at a young age. my father the youngest at 15. he then impregnated my mom at 17 and he got my oldest brother. and then 2 other sons came later on.

completely BASED grandpa desu

Portugal is not med.

leave wh*te boy

thanks! wanna hear my moms side?

sure

So my grandmother was a jewish orphan. her parents and family died in the holocaust. She was a problematic child and was later driven into prostitution, on the side she met a (too nice) guy that is my grandfather. he is from italy and was a ship captain. After a mentally draining marriage (for my grandfather) he later on died of lung cancer. then my grandmother married a rich old man and moved to germany where she was incredibly unhappy. she then had heart problems and died 2 years ago in her sleep. she had 4 children with my grandfather and 1 child with the other guy

I like this post

Well that's sad
So what kind of mutt are you?
A kurdish italian jew?

yup!

Unholy mix
Post photo of yourself I am kinda curious to see how you look like

excuse the faggy haircut im at work

Attached: Schermafbeelding 2018-04-18 om 11.57.29.png (1118x974, 1.47M)

Quite normal, I expected you to look kind of more like a gyppo.

that only happens when youre mixing with other species. As a european with an asian or a blackie with a european.
Middle eastern with southern european isnt really that far away

but portugal is not med, and based polish knew that

do i pass as a northern italian or southern? I feel like if i learn some basic italian i could get my dick wet once in a while.

true

found two girls in latvia who liked me

you pass as a milanese numale on a soy diet

You'd pass for any southern european. I for example am swarthier than you.

albania has a lower gdp than bulgaria lol

When I was in Latvia everyone lusted after Polish, Italian and Greek men

where did you find this picture

H-how would Russian girl, German man work?
Asking for a friend of course.

>big lips
>chinky eyes
Skintone is correct but the face itself would look a bit exotic here.

I'm 171 though

Perhaps. I am not a Blue Oyster club member. Can't relate.

Not really, lips may be a bit too big but he could pass as any spaniard easily.

Lower face says terrone, eyes and forehead say northerner. Weird

Because Spaniards are eternal mutts and can look like anything. That doesn't mean those two particular traits wouldn't be considered exotic and uncommon.

>tfw no mutt morisco gf
why did you have to kick out the greatest people to ever exist: muslim, western med qts.