/brit/

just for now

Attached: GaleriaMarlborough_Albacete_Variante_2016_acrilico_oleo_lienzo_200x150cm.jpg (850x1135, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2vIPdhPb3k
youtube.com/watch?v=rNYYEt-1sSk
youtube.com/watch?v=0bm2KH5NTiI
youtube.com/watch?v=X71cDM99zJs
nishikiprestige.wordpress.com/2018/04/17/the-trans-pedantic-partnership-escape-pod-for-young-radicals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

alri lads

Attached: 11205899_769306793184057_1638575462_n.jpg (640x640, 70K)

would put 190 in a wheelchair

*sits in a wheelchair*

would put the guy who would put 190 in a wheelchair in the ground

inline desu leds

Attached: blading.jpg (1080x1350, 226K)

not being ironic
weston super mare is fucking grim

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2vIPdhPb3k

love jump up dnb ngl

Free me from this flesh prison

Getting absolutely battered in the park got a bottle of wine and that waiting for the young fanny to show up gonna shag someone tonight

absolutely love afternoon naps
always wake up from them rather delirious and confused, makes my perception go weird
read out a /brit/ thread earlier after a nap and it was like a bizarre, stream-of-consciousness, fever dream type of thing. dizzy reality

Bunty man

I don't like the cut of your jib and for that reason, I'm out.

Attached: 4B470B8E00000578-5629901-Mr_Khan_and_Mr_Trudeau_embraced_at_the_event_today-a-3_1524071554889.jpg (470x697, 32K)

Anyone else really enjoy watching videos of people walking around city streets?

youtube.com/watch?v=rNYYEt-1sSk

It's so comfy and interesting seeing those normies just walking around being Normie.

youtube.com/watch?v=0bm2KH5NTiI

choon

naturally get along with 190cm, reckon it's because we're both welsh

we're already in here hahaha

that won't stop me from adding your thread to my collection though
(OP)

I am not turtle, not melvin, not tim, not lyric poster (which is one of them I think)

How are you lads spending the first warm day of the year?

Attached: 20180418_184730.jpg (4032x3024, 3.31M)

Attached: GOOOOOOOOOOAL.png (541x687, 628K)

Unironically believe ReportoftheWeek is the greatest Youtuber

He's nearly hit 1m subs yet has stayed grounded, hasn't changed for the subs and sweet youtube money, steers from gimmicks and fads and is a true gent.

the welsh anons on here have never been to pembrokeshire

what happens to homeless people in the uk? they just freeze to death or what? xD

Going to the doctor later to get herpes treatment lads

*dabs*

JANNY GET ME BANS (YUH)
HE AIN'T GOT NO FANS (YUH)

LADIES CALL ME BASED (BASED)
I DON'T EVEN PLAY (YAH)

ROLL UP IN A THREAD (YAH)
GIVE DEM DUBS A CHECK (PLLLT)

JANNY LOSE HIS MIND (CRAY)
HIT ME WIT DA BAN (GRRRT)

FOR FREE FOR FREE
YEAH HE DOES IT FOR FREEE
NO FUN ALLOWED
THAT DON'T MAKE HIS MOMMA PROUD (NAW)

THREE DAYS FOR THE CREW (CREW)
I DID THAT FOR YOU (BIG GUY)

CHANGE UP THAT OLD IP
AND COME BACK FOR THE FAMILY

YOU KNOW YOUR BOY A NEET
AND HE LOVES SOME FEET (*sniff*)
IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
THEN DANCE TO THIS BEAT

DON'T FUCK WITH NO WAGIE
SHECKELSTEIN'S A CROOK
TAKE OFF HIS GIRL'S SOCKS
AND GIVE DEM TOES A LICK (mmmm)

Attached: 1523870427886.png (554x400, 68K)

fuck off reddit

>hes a smoker
hahahahhaha *breathes* hahhahahaahhahahaahhahaahha

ed
jordan knight

was the pussy worth it m8? XD

190 CAUGHT in the ACT!

Attached: rightly.jpg (448x446, 39K)

>bottle of wine

Attached: puking.jpg (576x540, 64K)

VIRGIN FREAK

It may not be an opera but its still music and it may not even be particularly good music objectively speaking but the people that made it still wanted to make good music they still wanted to connect to people. Rollins connected, he sung the songs like he meant them, even if he didnt write them it felt like he had. And really nothing matters in punk apart from one thing and one thing only and thats sincerity. Rollins in real whether you think so or not, even when he went to commercial it was the companies appeasing him not the other way around.

and as for the (you)s if your on 4chanX than that may be the case, its happened to me a few times.

the traditional aussie name edward

>mixes in a new track every 30 seconds
what the fuck

Attached: 1523729995646.png (485x443, 44K)

? I usually drink a bottle of wine before I leave the house when I go on a night out

THEM FOOKIN TORIES MESSED UP MY NORF

Attached: noffua.png (1056x1032, 86K)

canelo gets 6 month ban
fury still banned 3 years later

i usually do a line of speed

lol

the working class generally know labour messed it up worse, so pack it in with your ignorance and idiocy please

would put any of you cunts to shame with a competitive reverse off

how is that a crime if they did it willingly?
does the article mention how he persuaded them?

reckon nonces should be given lolicon to contain their mental illness to a harmless medium
don't care if the freaks wank to cartoons. it's when they wank to actual children that it becomes a wrong'un

If only. Weather is only really cold enough for that a few times per year, and in those situations they somehow manage to find some extra temporary shelters and, surprise surprise, the homeless people decide to stay indoors on those nights. The rest of the year they find their way to big cities, mostly London, and harass good honest people like me so they can feed their filthy drugs habit.

Went to Oslo and Riga recently, where it was very cold, and there were literally zero homeless people, so have also recently been considering the relationship between temperature and the number of homeless folk

Boys I’m gonna sleep with the window open tonight but I’m worried about insects and moths getting in what do

Single linkers should be shot Tbh

Attached: 1524010325413.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

>friend from Brazil told me last night that some British rapper has gone missing in Rio for 3 days and it's all over the news
>It's some guy called Kenny Vulcan
>Look him up

OH NO NO NOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=X71cDM99zJs

Attached: 21435142.jpg (229x220, 5K)

keep the lights off

get one of them nets that go on your window that are like a sieve

Attached: 1523941559603.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

rolling up a j bone

if you'd prefer they were dead then you shouldn't be bothered when they hit you up for money to kill themselves (with drugs)

*dresses like a moth and sneakes through your window*

palms sweaty from heat

beautiful face but her arse is fat

>Kenny Vulcan
odd looking fella

i hope some day we'll sit down together
and laugh with each other
about these days
these days

Attached: 1521681815241.png (1001x823, 806K)

i refuse to fund the businesses of dealers and gangs

Stop being such a fucking poff.

the whitest man in London

going to start wearing one of those ear piece secret service bits out in public

just finished the man in the high castle lads

any /prime/ man in? Got any recommendations?

good shout

>particularly good music objectively speaking

music is not an objective thing. that's why there are so many instruments and types of it. I don't understand what you mean by "good", I sincerely don't.

>they still wanted to connect to people

originally punk was a satiric mirror of rock'n'roll, it sought to mock it and destroy it but was assimilated to capitalism as a commodity.

>And really nothing matters in punk apart from one thing and one thing only and thats sincerity

right mate, because bullying a teenager who wants to interview you for his fanzine is the definition of sincerity. Because playing in movies and tv shows is sincerity. Because declaring that you are subtly a patriot is very true to punk.

No

Attached: 1508103381743.jpg (593x578, 106K)

I wouldn't prefer them to be dead, I'd prefer them to become productive members of society instead of leeches

>Boys I’m gonna sleep with the window open tonight but I’m worried about insects and moths getting in what do

Attached: IMG_6036.png (352x352, 152K)

>Texas

Attached: texas.png (1026x1228, 79K)

and yet you have a 9 to 5 (I'm assuming). you don't honestly think what you do for a living doesn't somehow trickle down into the business of dealers and gangs do you?

You got a problem mate

Attached: madisonvalery.png (334x581, 290K)

nigga look like a fuckin caveman loooooooooooooooool

ahahaha

hate this trend, everyone does it here, everyone shouting alone on their bullshit bluetooth shit like retards

Attached: 1523956412607.jpg (518x555, 106K)

It's not illegal to own a machine gun

nishikiprestige.wordpress.com/2018/04/17/the-trans-pedantic-partnership-escape-pod-for-young-radicals/

interesting blog piece about fringe radical groups like anarcho-communists, Occupy Wall Street, but also commentary on the Jow Forums tranny drama and some NRx stuff
the message is basically: don't trust people over 30 in fringe groups because they're no longer idealists, they're usually fucking weirdos who are only in the community for sexual gratification and cheap thrills, and gives advice on how to leave such movements

good for you

Running out of bio oil

bevvy and a spliff in the park on my own lads

Attached: IMG_20180418_185920.jpg (2336x4160, 2.09M)

>not illegal
you mean legal?

yeah?? what?? what???
*stands intrusively close to you*

Attached: 57354386465.jpg (950x549, 148K)

comin to heem you right now

wish my arms were bald like yours :/

I don't like wine, if I drink too much it messes up my stomach and alcohol ingeneral makes me very sad if I am not in a momentum in my life.

*removes my meat from the grill*

Attached: 2018-04-18_18-22-12.png (710x797, 1.35M)

Attached: 467484674.jpg (950x549, 144K)

I'm literally the hardest lad in /brit/ so good luck

I want to smell Emma Watson’s farts.

Attached: 67EA6D67-9EA0-467C-8725-7C17F15C1183.jpg (736x1107, 137K)

business idea: find an image i've never seen posted on Jow Forums and post it once a day, in context of a post, until i see someone repost it
then start again with a new image

Attached: DSC00548[1].jpg (2016x1134, 842K)

going to rail this and rob my local tesco in a bit lads

Attached: IMG_0617.jpg (4032x3024, 2.55M)

Attached: Frances_Macdonald,_Sleeping_Princess.jpg (1185x327, 145K)

how much semen do you reckon reviewbrah has built up and is just pinning to release?

I just mean that for most people who dont really listen to rock music punk just seems like noise, most bands cant really play their instruments. Punk wasnt meant to satirize rock n roll, there were enough pub rock bands doing that already. Punk was about revitalizing rock n roll, giving the kids something to really enjoy. The early London punks see what happened in the 60s and asked well what are we gonna do.

As for rollins, there is nothing wrong with taking any oppurtunity that comes your way. If you can star in a film with Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro are you gonna turn it down? Why would you, its a good gig and theres also nothing wrong with being a patriot. You can still love your country and hate your government. I know I do.

he comes across rather eunuch-like
i honestly can't imagine him naked. and if i try my best, he's naked but has no penis.