I must beigin by saying that though my standard is that of the ~United Kingdom I am a full blooded gallician...

I must beigin by saying that though my standard is that of the ~United Kingdom I am a full blooded gallician, who's parent's fled the Spains when Galicia was refused its own state.

I hate spanish nationalism, prefer galician nationalism and the independence from so narrow minded, untolerant, fascist and deceptive people....
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galician_culture
The traditional music with pipes and totally different dances has nothing to do with traditional music of the rest of Spain. As well the popular music that we like today.
The cuisine has nothing to do. Absolutely different.
The language is another one, is not any dialect of any other if not from an old galician-portuguese language.

The behaviour of the people is totally different, we don´t make friends at first sight neither we are touching the people that we don´t know, we are punctual, serious people, not laughing for stupid things. We are not false friends of everybody, but good friends for the right people. We are not liars and not pretentious but natural and honest people.
We have our own literature very very rich, from old times to right today.
We have even another understanding of religion, death and life.
We have another sense of humor, another popular sentences, another songs and another point of view about everything.

Attached: galician-nationalism-26847_960_720.png (960x640, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5BH4YEcUyT4
desuarchive.org/_/search/tripcode/!8SqUCOTuGQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pero que dis rapaz

Attached: yui burger ver2 1.jpg (286x327, 17K)

The galician people that don´t feel the need to have the independence don´t feel spanish like you think, but in some multicultural way, much like that of the Catalonians.
Personally I believe that Galicia should be independent, and I say this to bother you, but is true.
Even we have another economy, another way to do business, another kind of cities, another kind of tradicional and historic buildings, absolutelly different to the rest of Spain.
Is not just that we don´t like bulls and flamenco, is not our culture, is not ours, the same way as we don´t like turkish dancing or african musica, is not our culture, is not form our country.
Everything in Galicia is totally different to the rest of Spain, the landscape, the people, the language, the culture, the history, the way we think and we live, our vision of the world and even our souls.

youtube.com/watch?v=5BH4YEcUyT4

This is a nowadays galician music group, with galician culture for the ones that would like to know. Is only an example, there are many many groups.

GALIZA CEIVE

Attached: Berrogüetto.jpg (790x600, 118K)

>leaves to the UK instead of Portugal
Traitorous scum like you deserve nothing.

The same things can be said about any other part of Spain, you are not special so now go back to the shithole that Galicia is.

PUTA MADRE

siempre vivimos

vivimos

sempre viviremos

Attached: Así como intentaron liberarnos, nós tamén liberaremos aos occitanos.jpg (862x575, 80K)

Rapas ti o que tes que facer e bebere unha botella de orujo e relaxare un pouco

Filtered

Galiza Livre!

Attached: galician girl.jpg (2235x1676, 397K)

But the UK is your greatest ally

>, who's parent's fled the Spains when Galicia was refused its own state.

Attached: 1401655342546.jpg (554x730, 42K)

>PUTA MADRE

que carallo dis?

I am Okinawan, US needa to leave Japan and okinawan and okinawa needs to be independant jap piggu go home, whitw piggu go home

O inglês esta larpeando.

>oh why dont you go to portugal with their FASCIST TORTURERS
I am George V of Hannover, trying to secure a homeland and future for his people

Ti cres?

Sim.

Faime pensar, realmente

Attached: IMG_qn5oso.jpg (299x293, 21K)

t.
Gallicia has a history of priveleiges and independencies, I bet you never heard of the Republic of Couto Misto, because you see when your borders go off more than just straight lines a culture can develop

Attached: cuckk2.png (1024x957, 612K)

maybe have your commander in cheese figure out what he's doing before commenting on others

Attached: trump vs trump.jpg (548x1536, 86K)

Galicia is tuguese

>britânico larpando de galego

mata-te

WE WUZ FROM THE SPACE

Attached: 1523736900160.png (1440x1557, 234K)

Another Larper
All fields,~
desuarchive.org/_/search/tripcode/!8SqUCOTuGQ/