Paraguay

What are you guys taught in school about Brazil? Do your teachers say to you that we destroyed your country and killed about 75% of your males?

Attached: bandeira-paraguai-reverso-2000px.png (2000x1200, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cuidoalmundo/status/942591770394857477
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are they big guays?

haha paragay

They are about to choose a new president this sunday i think

haha pair of gays

what was there to destroy it's just jungle

>Swedish education

you are correct

we had this same thread yesterday
my answers won't vary

are you the only Paraguayan on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1523757422836.png (455x410, 41K)

There are 2 on /lat/

yep
i'm the only one around here

Attached: images.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Pleasant weather tonight huh.
Neither cold nor hot.
How's life on the other side of the ponte da amizade right now my friend?

dunno if pleasant... a lil' bit too hot
>How's life on the other side of the ponte da amizade right now my friend?
yy bien digamos

Attached: images.jpg (1024x512, 68K)

Woah there buckaroo youre a paraguay
Woah there buckaroo youre a uruguay

Whom will you vote for?

Looks to be a bit warmer on the other side, have a chillier night Paraguay bro.

Attached: Weather.png (1171x372, 342K)

Why are brazilians so obsessed with that war? srsly guy... isn't there nothing else more important than a 3v1 war in your country? goddamn.

Because the only other war we had was Cisplatine...

That and the fact that all schools teach about them.
Since most history teachers are able to tell a story it becomes quite more visceral than reading a book.
It's hard to keep a classroom full of teens and pre-teens engaged, so sometimes teachers resort to such tactics.
Couple that with the little accomplishments we possess in the fields of warfare that do not involve dolphins then you get a younger generation that really wants some conflict to happen.
That's my understanding of it anyway, I could be wrong for all I know.
I'm sure any br user here can tell a tale or two about their history teach going apeshit about those wars.

Isn’t that the city where Brazilians go to buy cheap Paraguayan electronics? And where Hezbollah smuggles guns?

Eyup, the one and the same.
Also a touristic city for some fucking reason must be that damn dam and waterfall.
The level of violence decreased quite a bit too, by Brazil's standards at least.

Is it comfy? How is the culture compared to other parts of Brazil?

Well, it's a maelstrom of cultures if that's what you're referring to.
We've got foods from all over Brazil, large influence from the south parts too, large Arab influence due to this being their place of choice seeing as it is close to Paraguay (they've got loads of business there, moving quite a lot of money), decent Asian influences with S. Korean making some waves with businesses being set up (mostly restaurants and electronics).
We share a lot of cuisine and culture with our neighboring countries, tereré comes to mind when you think of Paraguay. All in all it's a working relationship there's give and take, Paraguay receives most of its energy from Itaipu and the rest gets transferred to the center parts of Brasil.

About the comfiness, if you don't mind the heat for most of the year the winter can be either butt freezingly cold or pleasant, it almost never snows due to the geographical quirks of the region but it can happen.
If you keep an open mind you can be exposed to lots of cultures, it is a touristic city and all, I do tend to see a lot of tourists from the chillier countries, they get red easily and are easy to spot.

gonna null it
can't vote blank because motherfucking Colorados will fill my ballot paper for their party
i'm quite tempted to do this: twitter.com/cuidoalmundo/status/942591770394857477

thanks mate you too

>lso a touristic city for some fucking reason must be that damn dam and waterfall.
dude
you're breaking my heart (and my balls)
the waterfalls are in Foz do Iguaçu, brazilian side

based paraguayan protest voters

i'm not afraid to admit Argentina is the champion at that, they even invent false ballots

Attached: images.jpg (929x523, 89K)