Why is british television only putting niggers and other brown people everywhere?

why is british television only putting niggers and other brown people everywhere?
what about immigrants like Poles that are second biggest minority in the UK after Indians
why couldn't Achilles in this Troy tvseries be polish?
it's not fair why are leftists fighting only for negroid justice

Attached: acha.jpg (700x465, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJfSS0ZXYdo&t=7m35s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because blacks are part of their population
it is a movie made for them

Attached: 0000105a.jpg (3000x1699, 828K)

>MY ASS IS ON FIREEEEEE

The world is historically black Britain is getting history right

rude and racist
at least our German brothers put us Poles in their tvseries

he posted it again

No one wants to see POOles on television.

>implying poles care about race
Ahahaa noooo chicano you are not polish. Now come back here already, your visa is about to expire.

It isn't. Jow Forums just makes a big deal about it when British television does include blacks and browns.

What show/movie is this?

The world belongs to the black man, Britain is just ahead of the curve in returning television and other forms of media to their rightful owners

Troy: Fall of a City

they put niggers in the roles of Achilles and others and brit media is fucking defending it saying that there were black soldiers in this war and that Greece is close to Africa so greeks can be as black as they can be white and blonde

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 28K)

Attached: 1520773571619.png (800x3857, 1.74M)

Such BS

They were slaves

Because blacks make the most noise.

Attached: 1523995712005.png (600x400, 592K)

>hah! libcucks are so triggered with everything! Look at them shitting on (((videogames))), feminism amirite?!

>How can the BBC DARE TO include non white actors! REEEEE THis hurts me emotionally for some reason!

Honestly, poltards and right wing nuts like you guys are fucking pathetic. Have some pride and faith in your heritage for gods sake. You can be proud of being white or whatever, but at least don't be so insecure as to cry like a bitch when that aspect of your personality is """threatened""". Idiots.

So were your ancestors retard

boo hoo there are no poles on british tv : (

Fucking faggot OP, this is why nobody likes Poles.

And so were yours

based

They weren't slaves you literal subhuman mutt. Theres a difference between colonialism and slavery. You really should know, your cucked country is the only one which had both.

>a show that portrays a historical event(s)
>it portrays it horribly wrong
>that's OK to the Indian for no reason whatsoever
this is you.

Attached: 67678867687.jpg (696x423, 35K)

Coming to a theatre near you this summer The story of Ghandi staring bruce willis. You faggots would be chimping out too.

>second biggest minority

top kek, OP turns out to be a literally uneducated scum. No wonder he spends his days crying about television in a country he isn't from to prove a bs political point.

DESIGNATED

EL pooANO

>a game that portrays women in a sexually harmful and demeaning manner which perpetuates misogyny
>somehow ok for neckbeards like OP

youtube.com/watch?v=dJfSS0ZXYdo&t=7m35s

Attached: 1503685104107.jpg (846x846, 100K)

सुबह सुबह यहाँ पे क्या कर रहे हो?

India was colonised far longer than most Africa. How does it feel?

>noo leave my echo chamber alone boo hoo

goro ke tatte jala raha hu. Tamasha dekh lijiye aap bhi, kutto ki tara bhokenge ab jo maine bait dal diya hai

And britain went from a powerful country to an irrelevant island. How does that feel?

KEK the most famous film about Gandhi actually starred a british actor. He was half white, too.

>1.5 billion people
>Not on the UN security council

>MY
>WHITE
>ASS
>IS
>ON
>FIRE

'in' the security council, not 'on', retard. Also, your country supports a permanent place for India. Leaving this aside, how desperate do you have to be to bring up some irrelevant shit in a discussion about british film.

>'in' the security council, not 'on', retard

Attached: 274.jpg (458x458, 26K)

Because you mentioned that Britain is now an irrelevant island? :/

We need a Sarmatian Disney prince ASAP!!!

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 119K)

BBC loves blacks and browns
And BBC hates Japanese

Well, we all know what BBC truly stands for. So they live up to their name desu

Were you trying to be ironic by giving me an incorrect correction? Just a bit of banter really.

>'in' the security council, not 'on', retard
Learn English

BIG
BRITISH
COCKS

And i would bet both of my nuts that a bunch of indians are pissed about it. You guys even chimped out because the tiny number of indians who were at dunkirk weren’t shown in the movie

What? When? No one even knows what Dunkirk was here.

>no Polish James Bond
>no Polish Doctor Who
>no Polish Top Gear presenter
>no Polish anchors on Sky News
when will Britain pay for its fascist ways?

There was an article written by a shitty journalist in the NYT and it referenced some articles that were published in india where people were losing their shit over it

How could that be a representative of Indians in general? Similarly how could some Black guy saying "we wuz kangz an' shieet" be a representation of what Blacks generally think? I feel that most of the things I read on Jow Forums like someone saying that race-mixing should be made compulsory or that White people have no culture etc. are heavily overblown reactionary news to immigration and crimes by immigrants.

Leftist are sub-concious racist. They don't actually care about facts regarding discrimination and crime. They turn it into a watered down story of skin color.

At the end of the day a poor white immigrant is more fucked than an upper class black Britain.

Poverty has always been the biggest obstacle to overcome.

Believe it or not this is actually good.

Putting niggers and browns in tv shows won't make britain more blacker than before.What it does tho,is integrate those people and make them feel ''proud'' of being british even if deep down we know they will never be.This makes it less probable that they'll blow up places.
Let them keep fantazising.

It actually is representative though. Maybe not of indians actually living in india. But all the diasporas act like that constantly here and yet they would still act shocked if a white person has a problem with casting a nigerian as mary queen of scots.

no, BIG BLACK COCKS, aka KARA BOGA

it's about dark age greeks tho

nah, pretty sure I was right.

Attached: 1522974811891.png (500x324, 384K)

Source: my ass

The Illiad is nothing more than a myth. It's not a historical event. It's the product of a culture long gone.

Plus why get work up over some actor's skin color? How many people here get worked up over the inaccurate representation of arcahic Greece?

Indians are still slaves in the modern age, to us and rich countries in Asia. However they seem to be the current rulers of Britain

Attached: GD9125254@FOR-G2-ONLYDUBAI,-UAE-7740.jpg (584x390, 71K)

you were wrong, now go to schleep

Attached: 1523871532232.jpg (1024x794, 86K)

>the illiad is nothing more than a myth

Attached: c4839sfhs.png (225x225, 3K)

It doesn't just happen to you. I have seen countless movies set in Arabia/Egypt where they would just give many roles to super pale people, I am talking blue eyes and blonde hair, even though it makes no sense at all.

You shouldn't be butthurt over it because afterall it's just a TV show.

Why do some Indians look like negroids?

These are Dravidians from southern India, who are descended from mixture between Homo Sapien conquerors and extinct Denisovian species who lived there.

Northern Indians are an Aryan people and fully human, but Dravidians are a different species from humans altogether. However, Southern India tends to be more culturally developed, and on average richer, due to Muslims conquering the north.