ITT we mourn peoples and civilisations that didn't deserve to go extinct/be conquered/absorbed

ITT we mourn peoples and civilisations that didn't deserve to go extinct/be conquered/absorbed

My suggestions:
>Gaul
>Napoleonic Empire
>Gaelic Ireland
>Western Roman Empire
>Britons
>Picts
>Anglo-Saxons
>Goths
>Frisians
>Novgorod
>Tsardom of Russia
>Eastern Roman Empire
>Ancient Egypt
>Pagans in general

Feel free to add to the list, I don't know much history outside of the British Isles

Attached: byz.png (1489x1068, 2.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nika_riots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

was expecting an American flag for such a shocking post

the haudenosaunee

Attached: Iroquois_Territory.png (2000x2000, 366K)

Rome was always pretty cool not just the eastern later half. Pretty similar to people here in a way but I guess you could say that about many civilisations, pic related.

Also

>punic not mentioned

For shame.

Attached: 1487277161937.jpg (2480x5024, 3.61M)

The third reich

Attached: 1492676583927.jpg (428x603, 181K)

Iroquois were cunts and every other tribe hated them. Must be a reason for that.

Christians deserve so mucg more, I would aid mohammad in exterminating christianity.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

>didn't deserve
They were weaker than their opponents and lost the battle for survival. Nothing wrong with that.

Literally all of the natives

As far as I'm concerned, the only ones that deserve to still exist are the Kaiserreich and the Byzantium

Both literally dindu nuffin

Attached: dennis-wong-palaiologosfinal2.jpg (1920x2554, 734K)

Because they were the imperial power of the area like the Aztecs and Incas
Envious nerds

Yes, because they were the imperialist niggers.

All the white African colonists

Attached: 1515611042353.png (1225x813, 135K)

>Five Empires/Powers invaded within a span of 40 years
>1000+ Years of Chinese/Mongol/Manchu invasions and rule could not erase Vietnam's identity
>Still independent
eh. euros operated on easy mode imo.

Attached: viet-nam-history-hue-travel-guide-thing-to-do-in-hue.jpg (800x534, 614K)

Still here, bruv

The Incas.

Attached: 1505165665102.jpg (1280x1707, 390K)

feel like proper shite lads......just want her back

>Must be a reason for that.
the weak should fear the strong

The weak should fear the strong. I only wish their recordings about the past didn't disappear. Human history is very limited even though it obviously goes back much more than we know. People from future will know how did we live but we don't know about the past. It is all guesses and theories.

Byzantines degenerated too much, they even had a civil war that killed thousands (just inside the city walls) between the two major chariot racing team supporters. They brought hooliganism to another level.

>they even had a civil war that killed thousands (just inside the city walls) between the two major chariot racing team supporters
sounds like england

Empires and peoples that never shouldve existed or shoulve died out ill start and why

>turkics-destroyed white scythians and ruined the middle east
>sassanid persians or parthians-allowed islam ic armies to expand their cancer
>

>Greece

Just like Egypt the people living in Greece aren't descendants of the ancient greeks, specially because of the mass rapes commited by the turkroaches.

Any beta Iroquois would submit in a fight against the POWERFUL inuit people!

Attached: 1518183427774.jpg (1280x850, 56K)

In the end the emperor had to mobilize the troops and mow them down because the opposed teams united forces after their leaders where executed, it killed 30,000 people. This is how retarded the Romans and Byzantines were sometimes, and this proves also how developed they were, in a way, how advanced and comfortable they were that their citizens could afford this shit, to care so much for such petty, stupid things and to create a social revolution after them, in a way to just lash out and get back at the power or to enjoy the rioting for the sake of it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nika_riots

>sassanid persians or parthians-allowed islam ic armies to expand their cancer

Attached: 1505945956299.png (413x533, 82K)

Well they did. It wouldve been better if persia was conquered by rome instead of being a regional rival which kept launching raids into roman territory and weakened both sides.

Nope pissantines are a bunch of faggots and would have been happier under persians

>byzantine
>hungary blob
>tibet

the inuit are also based
they BTFO the dorset people with no survivors

persians had a lower tier civilization which mistreated whatever culture it conquered from the byzantines(armenia, asoristani aramaics)

Sumerians

t.

Attached: 266px-Phocas_(emperor).jpg (266x224, 24K)

Livonians ;__;

>Greco-Bactrians
Do you imagine a world in which everyone speaks greek?

I wonder how things would have turned out if the Song Dynasty survived.

Unironically this

> Napoleonic Empire
Totally YES! We should be allys and wipe out brits from India.

Prussian pagans

>didn't deserve
>deserve

ITT: brainlet thread

count the flags, whoever has the most is the dumbest nation on Jow Forums

this

The Swedish Empire

That would be a much better world.

Nah you're reading too much into it, the thread's just for historical nations you like that don't exist anymore/didn't win. Deserve's not really the right word in retrospect, but I'm shit with words.

Gaul is poo, romans were right to civilise us

You forgot
>sumerians
>akkadian
>etruscan
>phonecian
>Assyrian
>babylonian
>greek

Gauls completely deserved to disappear

>didn't deserve to go extinct/be conquered/absorbed

The Ottomans. They were the only power, who managed to keep balkan and middle eastern shitholes in peace and stability

that looks futuristic and as fuck.. like from a different dimension

lol u wish
any decent nation occupied by them was in a constant state of rebellion

Anglos...not *nglo-s*Xons

Attached: 1503686394025.jpg (526x526, 50K)

>Herculaneum (on the exterior wall if a house); 10619: Apollinaris, the doctor of the emperor Titus, defecated well here

Attached: IMG_4125.jpg (520x367, 130K)