Colored people are allowed to be racist and proud of the color of their skin

>Colored people are allowed to be racist and proud of the color of their skin
>As a white i cant

Well fuck that, fucking stupid niggers, spics, kikes, and all other non whites. Go fuck yourselves, i love being white.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

wh*Tes are fags lol

t. abo

t. 56%

What is your ethnicity?

Serbian.

Who ever said you can't? Some video you saw on YouTube or something you read on Reddit?

Then you're probably a white Med? Living in a toxic wasteland far away from anything
Congrats, real reason for pride

Mainly because your "white pride" is less about yourself and more views on about other races, Jow Forumsack.

>Who ever said you can't?

Real life

Watchu gonna do about it wh*te boy? That's right, nothing! Hahaha

Then you're not human.

Attached: Fuck-Off-Were-Full-The-Movie.jpg (650x366, 49K)

>s*rb
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: kikes.jpg (800x600, 310K)

Based

WHITE
PRIDE
WORLD
WIDE

that's because your race oppressed half of the world for hundreds of years .. retard.

But you are not white.

So what? get over it.

Go deepthroat a baguette, nigger.

>whitey has to PAY gor being great at everything for hundreds of years

Attached: 1520345783817.png (405x404, 25K)

You man need to stop acting like centuries of oppression against POC didn't/doesn’t exist.

The same reason some POC still hold a grudge toward white people is the same reason why many Irish people still hate Brits.

It's understandable.

>You man need to stop acting like centuries of oppression against POC didn't/doesn’t exist.

>The same reason some POC still hold a grudge toward white people is the same reason why many Irish people still hate Brits.

>It's understandable.

Attached: soy_0.jpg (800x750, 57K)

seems like I touched a nerve in that abo body of yours.

Attached: 002.png (1035x955, 842K)

Fuck off fucking anglo tard. Go suck your kike cocks

How about dont be racist regardless of skin colours?

I guess that is the only thing you can be proud of but white people dont want you, you personally are beta, low test, and low iq. You are a shame to white people. We thank you for not breeding so your weak genes dont spread, but just kill yourself already for the benefit of all white people

>your
go back to bolivia

Hello soyren