What is it like living in Winnipeg?

What is it like living in Winnipeg?

Attached: 55379E48-B820-4CE2-95F3-D9399C50B9DE.jpg (1156x577, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xLlsjEP7L-k&list=RDxLlsjEP7L-k
youtube.com/watch?v=-Z02wKG6RRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its shit. Weather sucks, downtown is dead, and its a pretty dangerous city too. Theres no redeemable qualities about this city.

I disagree. Winnipeg has many of the positive aspects of living in a big city but you don't need to be a millionaire to live here as is the case in Toronto and Hong Couver. And it isn't even all that dangerous as long as you stay away from the north end and don't associate with chugs or druggies.

You have to deal with the blistering cold, depressing architecture, occasional flooding and rampant racism.

Why do people live in Canada?

>you don't need to be a millionaire to live here as is the case in Toronto and Hong Couver
Because those cities are apparently nice so people actually want to live there.

>rampant racism.
You people bring it on yourselves.

Fair enough, it is affordable. but honestly it doesnt have any qualities that other big cities have, that make living in big cities desirable.
Its like a more laid back version of the usa, and less fucked up politics. Theres less of the rat race mentality of making it big in a career. people are just content going fishing and chilling by the lake rather than working at a big corporation. Theres more space up here, and its much less busy. theres some really beautiful nature thats not polluted with heaps of tourists too. desu theres plenty of reasons why people would wanna live here.

Kill all wh*Tes

Is it true that all canadians hate quebecoids?

youtube.com/watch?v=xLlsjEP7L-k&list=RDxLlsjEP7L-k

What racism

No.

Most of us, yes. For many years our federal government was dominated by federalist Quebeckers (Chretien, Martin, Mulroney, Trudeau Sr, Dion) which is why Ottawa fought so hard against separatism, but your average Canadian in Winnipeg or Edmonton would be perfectly happy to see that province separate.

Nah, we wouldnt. Most anglo canadians dont feel any animosity towards Quebec. But we do partake in cheeky banter. They are the butt of most jokes.

There are a lot of Indians in Winnipeg (I mean natives, not east Indians) and they cause a lot of problems. The relationship between Indians and Whites in Winnipeg is probably comparable to that of blacks and Whites in the US.

Attached: winnipegman.jpg (500x281, 127K)

People hate aboriginals

I don't hate anyone, but Winnipeg is a relatively dangerous city and I cannot ignore the fact that indians are responsible for the vast majority of that crime, it's just a reality.

Boushie was a gud boi he dindu nuffin

You stole their land

>"You"
None of us alive did anything of the sort. Even if I have to bear some mystical generational guilty there's a line that simply will never be crossed. White people will never leave and the abbos will never get independence. I'll bet they'll miss the white man when the eternal gook takes over this country.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Z02wKG6RRQ

I didn't steal anyone's land, Canada was colonized hundreds of years before I was born.

They don't even want independence, they just want money. I deal with Indian leaders in my profession all the time and money is the only thing they care about. They are almost all corrupt, they do not care about independence, not their culture, just money. And they will keep demanding money until we say enough is enough.

Yup. A friend of mine met a drunkard indian unironically in prison. The dude gets 9k-10k every 4months, takes a hotel room, alcohol, hookers and lives like that till the money runs out, then back on the street. I dont even care about the money, lets say he deserves it, but to waste it like this - holy shit.

Doesn’t make a difference. Paki babies are invaders on English soil. Like it or not. You are no different

Even shitty Canadian cities are better than most american cities filled with blight and areas you'll fucking die in.

Because they only have 4 or 5 big cities. America has hundreds

Population size has fuck all to do with it. We have nigs and spics that turn huge portions of literally any city here into no go zones for average people.

The ones I deal with professionally are the band council leaders, they are mostly sober, but the corruption that goes on with those band councils is unbelievable and it would not be tolerated anywhere else, not in business and not even in government, people would go to prison.

You're right, I have seen American ghettos and we don't have anything like that in Canada, but the indian neighborhoods in Winnipeg, Regina, and Saskatoon come close.

I would say the worst candian cities, when comparing homicide rates, compare to the average for american cities.
Winnipeg homicide rate
>5.0
>US overall homicide rate

What is the homicide rate in your most dangerous cities?

Our biggest cities are all very safe. Even places like Vancouver downtown east and Jane/Finch in Toronto aren't really that bad. Our worst cities are fairly small, Winnipeg might have close to a million people but Regina and Saskatoon aren't very big. Other shitholes like Prince George and Kelowna are even smaller.

The Guess Who sucked, the Jets were lousy anyway