/éire/

Party edition

Attached: 1520777735685.png (680x543, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/fianna-fail-sex-education-bill-3965868-Apr2018/
subterfuge-game.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First

Attached: FE883CB8-D897-4412-A789-158F5F716E1D.jpg (463x729, 54K)

What's Northern Ireland like for a Catholic Englishman of Irish descent?

Fuck off, we're full

You bloody ain't

Attached: British_Isles_population_density_2011_countries.svg.png (2000x3091, 657K)

>British_Isles
Opinion discarded

How can you all still be so salty after all these years?

thejournal.ie/fianna-fail-sex-education-bill-3965868-Apr2018/
>Bill to introduce factual sex education in schools progresses despite Fianna Fáil opposition
Damn, I was hoping that FF would scupper that PBP bill.

Feeling very tired now. Perhaps I should get to bed earlier like the other lads.

Attached: 1489340149037.png (542x680, 303K)

My fucking jeans are darker around my crotch which makes it look like I've pissed myself but it's completely dry, what's up with that?

Attached: 1522024230310.jpg (850x1202, 892K)

Jean makers do that to make you think you've soiled your jeans and you'll go buy more.

What's everyone having for dinner on this /marbh/ day? For me it's chicken burgers.

Attached: 1524087456924.jpg (351x362, 21K)

Cool. Let's bring in a million nigerians and see what happens.

not wrong. all irish culture is scoffed at, the founding fathers of this country literally who old men me liek pedo toons xD,

Fuck off back to /shit/ and your slag shitposts

Attached: 1523990937978.jpg (800x726, 413K)

Stop being a retard and fuck off. None of us have ever disrespected Collins, De Valera, etc.

Hi, Irish lads.

back off ya zelda mick

>invaded by /shit/fags again
This is a frequent fucking occurrence by now, this has to stop.

Attached: 1523896729898.jpg (600x600, 464K)

No. I come in peace.

*offers you sack of spuds*

Can we be friends?

*admires the eyes of you twinkle-pupil fuckers*
by gah you're a gorgeous race you lot

>great men like connolly, pearse and collins dreamt of a free ireland, where the gaelic man would be the master of his destiny, and paid for it with their blood
>generations later gaels are sitting around posting chinese peado cartoons on a papua new guinean cock-waving forum

state

Heard this was a nonce general
Might have to inform the nonce hunters

Attached: the nonce hunters.jpg (620x411, 40K)

>jap shit has pedo toons set in shitain and other animus with characters from their also.
>the slanty eyed spastics haven't set one show here or tried to be all pedo over a irish character
who really won?

Attached: 1524154847501.jpg (227x250, 22K)

Haha love this picture

>the irish are actually permitted their own general
>its shit anyway

"love me!"

Attached: Subnautica_2018-04-19_09-34-55.jpg (1920x1080, 561K)

Global Rule 4: You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-Jow Forums) raids is also not permitted.
Global Rule 6: The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
Global rule 10: No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
Jow Forums rule 1: This board is for the discussion of foreign culture and language. Please be respectful.

Attached: 1466985866444.jpg (1511x1074, 764K)

living inside your head rent free

*tells the teacher on you for mass-replying*

I got a warning from the janny once (in a thread full of hyper faggot posting) for doing this
r
e
p
l
and so on to spell out replying

>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
if that were the case pedo toons would be banned.

just lost 600GB of music, kino and images
it was nice knowing you all

i know the feeling mate. let the most important ones float back to you in memory and find them again. its a blessing in a way.

I'm already dead, but thanks for the consolation

Started taking a different route to work a few weeks ago with immediate pay off but now the traffic on the route is AIDS. Dublin is getting too cramped, can't go anywhere without putting up with traffic in the commute and I blame the immigrants from different countries for occupying space on the streets. This hot-ass weather doesn't exactly make for the most comfortable bus commute either

Attached: 1507681708756.png (500x375, 200K)

this thread

Attached: vlc_2018-04-12_03-21-04.png (783x853, 1.02M)

>Dublin
DUBS OUT

It's too hot

Attached: 1368497068912.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Saw a Mary Lou for abortion poster today. Have to say the glorious sunshine really illuminated her.... face.
Seems like a bit of a cheap attempt at vote grabbing, but I suppose they are trying to put the image of Mary Lou and SF out there, in an attempt to ring in a new era.
Saw this morning that she is up in the approval polls compared to Gerry, which is to be expected I suppose. SF also up 3 points.

Attached: 1520142857193.jpg (1433x1438, 169K)

Agreef. I'm waiting for the calmer evening so I walk down to town and have a cheap dinner. May God bless us both.

That's a rather.. interesting place to put an off-color ribbon. Almost like they're trying to draw attention to it....

I'm not even a Dub, I just go here for college and hence my current internship is here too. I have no intention to live here once I graduate. Don't get why there are so many people from the likes of Mayo or Donegal scrambling to live here. Sure they can probably earn like €2,000 more in salaries a year but that's not worth it

>muh college
It doesn't matter, you're a fucking traitor. Go slop on the dublin dick for all we care

It's very pleasant out where I am. Clear skies, light breeze, not too hot, all around great weather.

Attached: 1495463559210.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>her.... face
What did he mean by this?

Lad, don't be a faggot. It's one thing to dislike Dublin as a city and to joke about it, but what you're doing is being an ass.

Attached: 1524140236803.jpg (325x325, 34K)

Shall tell Dundalkfu about this, she will be very upset

Attached: Oostende.jpg (850x850, 188K)

>you're a fucking traitor
Alright calm down lad with that "them vs us" mentality. All I'm doing is going to my nearest university. Do you expect me to go to an IT or some university on the other side of the country just because Dublin is the enemy? I don't even hate Dublin in that way, I just prefer living in medium - small towns

MOMMY

>wanna order takeaway
>have to communicate with the cute korean girl who takes orders

Attached: 1491632077075.png (480x454, 307K)

KEK I'd say "oh herro you guys got any dog?"

...why is this a problem? Perfect chance to make yourself more comfortable or maybe make a move. Though chances are she is likely tired of guys flirting with her when she's not interested.

You going to order by phone?
If so,send her nudes

give me the number and order. ill order for you.

>read comments on Facebook
>just full of people spamming the names of others
Is that for the purposes of mentioning/alerting someone to a post? Seems a bit dumb.

Attached: 1494635652187.jpg (1280x1068, 136K)

>Ordering takeaway by phone
Quaint.

Attached: 1523315148150.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>Perhaps I should get to bed earlier like the other lads
Yes... join us...

>It's too hot
What were you up to that was causing you to get hot?

Attached: 1512462701165.png (2001x1090, 1.86M)

>"The referendum isn't about if you approve of abortion"
>Someone disagrees and gets 26 downvotes
Am I missing something here?

Attached: 1510171854844.png (900x1260, 1.33M)

>immoral redditors believe that opposing babymurder means opposing women's rights
Why am I not surprised?

Clearly they disapprove of abortion.

if ireland was sleepy it would be tiredland

reminder that masturbation and periods are baby murder according too the incels here.

Why would they disagree? You can disapprove of abortion but respect the legal right for others who feel differently within the scientific grey area of when life begins.

Plans for the Irish weekend?
>>read comments on Facebook
N O R M I E

>What were you up to that was causing you to get hot?
Lewd things I'm sure

Attached: 1523477982164.jpg (768x1024, 121K)

>>read comments on Facebook
This was your first mistake.

>What were you up to that was causing you to get hot?
Working in a room with the sun pouring in that was getting increasingly humid.

sperm and eggs would die without direct fertilisation which would have to occur approximately more than every hour in order to save every one. a sperm can never become life and neither can a fertilised egg - there is idea no conflict between this and pro-life as its a perfectly natural process.

>You can disapprove of abortion but respect the legal right for others who feel differently within the scientific grey area of when life begins
Typically one would disapprove of abortion because they see it as murder, correct? In that case you can't really approve of others wishing to avail of one.
I guess it works from the point of view of the pro-choice side, but when you look at it from the perspective of the pro-life side it doesn't.
Guess this is why abortion is such a divisive issue, very difficult to see the legitimacy of the other side's reasoning.

>Plans for the Irish weekend?
Maybe play CK2 with some acquaintances. Continue VNs. Sleep long time.
>N O R M I E
N E I N, phoneposter.
>Lewd things
Seems a bit early in the day.

>This was your first mistake
Sorry, you're right user.

>Working in a room
S O Y N E R D

Attached: 1495432563385.jpg (450x499, 34K)

>Plans for the Irish weekend?
Hoping to pick up my new car tomorrow so might drive somewhere nice if the weather is good to get a feel for it.

Then of course the big Munster game on Sunday.

Attached: 1508394748534.png (1000x1000, 382K)

>Seems a bit early in the day.
It's never too early 4 lewd

>Hoping to pick up my new car tomorrow
What car?
Did it cost much?

>Hoping to pick up my new car tomorrow
Congrats desu. Do share what it's like. New, expensive, any interesting tech?
>Then of course the big Munster game on Sunday
Can't wait. Also hope Leinster lose.

Attached: 1520634115507.jpg (1316x1200, 201K)

>Typically one would disapprove of abortion because they see it as murder, correct? In that case you can't really approve of others wishing to avail of one.
It depends if you see your personal view as absolute or not, I suppose. I'm sure there are many people of faith who hold certain views but can respect the validity of how people of science view it.

It's not even about religion vs science though. Fetuses have been scientifically proven to be living beings that can feel fear and pain.

we should abort the referendum

>Fetuses have been scientifically proven to be living beings that can feel fear and pain
At 20 weeks...

>hope Leinster lose.
Not sure if it's good to have such a negative attitude towards your fellow Irishmen desu
>Then of course the big Munster game on Sunday.
Was hoping to be able to watch that too,Lux is going to play Norway next week, might go and watch it if I'm back by then

Attached: silly (p)oy.jpg (850x850, 340K)

I think we should crucify the fetus just to rub it in to Nofags

>What car?
A Focus. It was between that and a Corolla.
>Did it cost much?
Not too bad

>Congrats desu.
Thank you
>any interesting tech?
I don't know a huge amount on cars to comment but I am glad to have a bluetooth radio.

>Also hope Leinster lose.
Not sure what I want to happen there, I don't like the Welsh either. If Racing beat us I hope they go on to win.

Attached: 1507658166665.jpg (861x923, 92K)

>living beings that can feel fear and pain
So are mice. The issue isn't about ending a life, but whether that life is considered a human being.

>Not sure if it's good to have such a negative attitude towards your fellow Irishmen
They know what they did.

Attached: Dermot MacMurrough.jpg (250x627, 28K)

>am glad to have a bluetooth radio
Those are quite handy alright. Don't think I'd survive leaving the house without my anime tunes.
>Not sure what I want to happen there
I mean I'd love an All-Ireland final, but they seem much better than us currently and they would hold it over us for the rest of eternity if they won.
>If Racing beat us I hope they go on to win
Would probably share that sentiment.

>fellow Irishmen
>Irish

Attached: 1493083208171.jpg (857x626, 79K)

I believe it doesn't constitute as a living thing before 12 weeks, human or not. I'd have no issue with abortion in certain circumstances but would think lethal mouse traps to be immoral.

>I believe it doesn't constitute as a living thing before 12 weeks, human or not
Even bacteria is a living organism.

>they seem much better than us currently
There's something not quite right with Leinster IMO. They haven't won anything in 4 years but the media and their own players seem happy to anoint themselves as the best team in Europe for some reason. They bottled the Pro 12 semi final last year at home to Scarlets quite badly so I wonder if their leadership under pressure is all that it should be. They do have most of the international team but Best, Murray, Stander and POM are key leaders in that team and I think cover for some of what the Leinster group are lacking since when they were actually winning things they had genuine leaders like BOD, Cullen and Heaslip and I'm not sure if they've replaced that. Wouldn't shock me if they wilted under pressure.

finna dab on a fetus cuz

Could you try that again but this time in Irish?

>Varadkar makes Time's list of the world's 100 most influential people

>>Irish
Dublin isn't all of Leinster
>A Focus
A friend has one of those, they are cute
Did you get a special version?

Attached: desd eiland war net gwolld.png (454x470, 166K)

>It was between that and a Corolla
Would've thought a Twincam would appeal to most people on here more than a mere Focus

>Dublin isn't all of Leinster
>implying people outside of South Dublin support Leinster rugby

Attached: 1502837912985.png (1360x930, 1.15M)

TINY
IRISH
BOLLOCKS

May have found a somewhat interesting game for us to play.
subterfuge-game.com/
Who's interested?

Attached: 1514173832521.jpg (800x800, 505K)

>he's merely pretending to be le silly socks man
>he's really been plotting his master plan
Ireland confirmed superpower by 2040.

How can money get me an advantage?

>phone game

It can't really, sorry. Allows you to make private games though, I think.

Can still be fun desu. And this is less about the playing and more about the chatting and strategy and such, similar to CK2 in a way.

Attached: 1517907685892.jpg (600x615, 44K)

I mean I'd play if there are enough people, doesn't seem very time consuming and you lot are nice, you wouldn't attack me or violently betray me and take everything I've ever held dear
Also the naval/army theme fits

Attached: mued.jpg (1019x1500, 897K)

>you wouldn't attack me or violently betray me and take everything I've ever held dear
Of course...........