They seem to be nice people

I don't wanna think about them

Separatist states

Attached: IMG_8071.jpg (649x350, 51K)

The weak should fear the strong

Stop oppressing Baltic people!

Fuck Estonia, Marry Latvia Kill Lithuania

>The weak should fear the strong
Then why isn’t your government fearing the US?

Sometimes I want to visit there
Then I remember they probably have a lot of refugees and change my mind

>baltic states
>refugees

Attached: 1478670271180.jpg (645x968, 47K)

>Estonia
slow people
>Latvia
evil, nazi larpers
>Lithuania
weebs

non-Slav commie victims

You have a short dick

What refugees are you talking about? I didn't see there any

I'm pretty disinterested in visiting europe as a whole because of refugees. if i wanted to visit islamabad i'd go to pakistan not Danzig

At least it’s not as weak as your economy

Attached: 79E030FF-226B-4DF0-91AB-703B4020199C.png (944x501, 191K)

When I visited the capitals of each country I always got warned not to go near where the Russians dwell
did nonetheless and people looked/acted/sounded the same lol
otherwise 9/10 trip and got unintentionally drunk alot would like to visit again

My ex gf lives in one of those countries and I feel sick when I think of that region.

Bait

There are basically no refugees here. Almost all of the ones that got here ran to other countries in western Europe

>UK

>Baltic """"""people""""""

I know this is bait but the number of refugees in Estonia is a two digit number.

Feels good that they don't want to be here

So half the country is refugees?

>>Lithuania
>weebs

Attached: 1.png (372x311, 217K)

GAYANALSEX

Even lithuanians don't wanna be there
They either commit suicide or move away
Why?

Money

You´re one to talk.

estonians are finns

Attached: 1524090106033.jpg (641x530, 41K)

We´re manlier less civilized Finns.

Attached: 1429467511824.png (500x366, 101K)

>Danzig
>>/gsg/

Go join a cult

would be sad when theyre gone

wtf i hate russia now

I think they should stay in their own general

You are a good guy.

We can become a majority in Latvia if we want.

They do

I like latvia

S-senpai?
Your only majority here is the amount of bums on the streets. Btfo bydlo.

Why dafuq is she there?

i think they are nice :3

Attached: 1441644883629.jpg (648x435, 191K)

t. Opressed baltic people for hundreds of years

Tasting superior BBC(big baltic cock)

Its okay they seem to be Eastern Europeans that wish they were Western? But yet they used to be commie and even owned by USSR.

>that wish they were Western?
nobody really cares about that

Also I knew a woman who said that Lithuanians were the most beautiful people but had such sadness in their faces due to Communism. I've seen the same thing with Polish choir that came to my church. Very pretty but very sad, rarely smile at all.

>Eastern Europeans that wish they were Western?
technically we're northern european tho

We just don't smile for no reason that doesn't mean that we are sad all the time

I argued with an Estonian guy who kept saying Estonia is Scandinavian and Estonians are ethnically the same as Finns, I showed him studies that said Estonians are genetically the same as Lithuanians/Latvians/North Polish and he sperged out. He would also get really autist rage if you said he looked like he was from Riga, he said Lithuanians/Latvians are Russian niggers.

Technically we too since we border Finland, Norway and have Baltic Sea access. But guess what? Nobody gives a shit.

This, tbqh.
Everyone here wants to be Nordick these days.

>I argued with an Estonian guy who kept saying Estonia is Scandinavian
nice. you met the village idiot

so?

So according to all of you there are very few refugees in the baltics. OK. So, can I ride a train from Vilnius to Riga to Tallinn?

Was his name Karl?

So calm da fuck down, fellow eastern euro :D

during the whole migration crisis we have had 142 refugees of whom about 50 still remain in hopes of catching the next ferry to sweden
mate, you seem to be the angry one here ;)

They are amongst a mere handful of European nations that seem to just dislike us as opposed to downright despise us, so there's that.

Yeah but North-EAST same as Russia etc. But Baltics seem more to want to be North-West same as Sweden etc. Or maybe I'm wrong.

I guess so but they definitely looked sad. Still beautiful people though (the Polish choir anyway and I'e been told Lithuanians are the same).

Kinda reminds me.

Attached: 1370429439954.jpg (851x660, 65K)

Yes, holy fuck do we know the same guy?

>same as Sweden
oh boy xDDD nope

Yeah, his spergouts are pretty infamous in internet circles I hanged out few years ago.
Used to bully him on theapricity.

ok. gotta go out drinking now. keep it cool bois

>I'm pretty disinterested in visiting europe as a whole because of refugees. if i wanted to visit islamabad i'd go to pakistan not Danzig

Attached: 129009139210102.jpg (960x960, 128K)

Lmaoooooo wow, my friend met him on omegle a few months ago and added him to our Skype group. I also remember he was bragging that he has a lot of Finnish friends on Facebook and goes to Finland every summer and works with Finns so that makes him Finnish. I said that's like me saying I'm Japanese because I have Japanese friends on facebook and go to Japan a lot and have Japanese friends. Then he kept saying I can't get laid and I'm like bro, I'm female. Whatever DNA studies you showed him he'd just rage and say it's not true, that it's not what he learned in uni.

>seem more to want to be North-West same as Sweden
Only retards and redditors do. It's a good way to filter out people not worth speaking to, tbqh.

We opressed them better

>be like Sweden
Yeah you ignorant mutt. Whatever do our governments think, people actually still have some sense of self identity left.

Next time tell him ugrics settled the area after indo-yuropeans did. Might be enough to finally push him over the edge.

Huh, over here it's the opposite.

bump

Eh.
>Lithuania
weebs
No, dear god. NO.

this picture is no joke

I had a tour around the baltics and the polish guy there had all the chicks

Attached: balts.png (690x350, 87K)