Finanancial goals

Biz, what are your realistic financial goals for the next 1-5 years? How are you going to get there? What is your current financial situation?

My goal is to be a $ millionaire before I turn 26. I'm 23 yo studying economics and business management. College is free in my country and the government pays for most of my living expenses because I'm a student. My current net worth is about 620k (520k in stocks, 85k in crypto and 15k in cash). I've made most of my money from online poker (averaged 16k/month for the past 3 years). My plan is to make another 200-400k from poker before I turn 26 while still getting good grades in school. I'll most likely buy an apartment soon to leverage my investments. If the financial markets crash I'm obviously fucked and won't make it, but I think it's a pretty realistic goal.

Attached: You+cant+tell+me+what+to+do+_4445efa848ac21825f67c22d05ea380a.jpg (640x640, 86K)

Other than the off chance you succeed, enjoy having each one of your goals slowly eroded away by time and circumstance and failure.

Huh? I'm in a great college with good job opportunities in 2-3 years. I have 620k in assets and almost no living expenses at the moment. I doubt I will fail financially lol.

>I doubt I will fail financially lol.
>online poker

Attached: coalgirls_serial_experiments_lain_03_1008x720_blu-ray_flac_92704257-mkv_snapshot_17-56_2011-07-19_19 (1008x720, 58K)

Wow, are you a poker god? Teach me Senpai :/

Online poker is literally the reason why I'm not failing. I don't reccomend it if you're a brainlet though. The vast majority fail. Pic related is my last 12 months excluding rakeback (20k) and cash games (15k). The graph is only sngs with 316 average buy-in. My graphs for 2016 and 2015 look the same. So no, I'm not going to fail because of poker. But thank you for your concern, user :)

Attached: 2017.png (1402x516, 41K)

Correction: graph is last 14 months.

>If the financial markets crash I'm obviously fucked and won't make it, but I think it's a pretty realistic goal.
Then why not buy more hard assets?

I know who lives off online poker, if only he invested he would be filthy rich.

Just start betting 100x user, and you can become a millionaire sooner.

checked and why am I bad at poker

I don't think you should have a set time on when you want to reach a certain net worth, it will affect your ability to make decisions(you may choose riskier investments to meet your goal). We've had a 10 year bull run in risk assets I wouldn't buy in now, and you're fortunate given you have a big capital base to hoover up some property and shares when we get a decent correction.

>620k net worth
>Still on government support
You’re what’s wrong with the world dickhead

I agree. I won't be that disappointed if I don't make and I certainly won't let it affect my investment decisions. It just motivates me to be working towards goal.

I think being 100% in equities (and perhaps even slightly leveraged) is the best strategy for me: I'm still young, I have no obligations and I wouldn't be devastated if I lost like 200k. If I had a family or didn't have good job opportunities in a few years I would probably take on a lot less risk. Thank you for your advice though!

ALL students in my country get government support. How does that make be a dickhead? I guess getting free healthcare and free education make me a dickhead too? It's not my fault that you were born in a country with a different welfare system. I ( and everyone else in my country) pay for these benefits through our taxes.

weird way to start a larp thread

It's a confusing larp I agree

Well, I expected some replies about other people's goals. I already posted a poker graph if you actually think I'm larping.

Obvious larp

Damn you guys are pathetic if you assume having 600k is a larp. I already posted a graph. I thought everyone on here made six figures?

>I made a simple graph so you must believe me

I'm sorry you failed financially in your life. Now tell me about your goals!

>Biz, what are your realistic financial goals for the next 1-5 years? How are you going to get there? What is your current financial situation?
Goal is to retire as soon as possible so I can stop wasting my time wagecucking, have a dozen other projects I'd rather be doing. Just need 1.5m to get there. Had 700k in crypto at ATH before the crash, now only 140k. Only other investments are 35k in index funds that I constantly contribute to from employer matching. I hope the crypto market hits another bullrun otherwise I'll have to spend 25 years saving money just to make it... maybe earlier if I'm a good goy and get promotions and don't increase my spending.

Oh, and if you're serious about me photoshopping my graph: tell me any page, stat or report in PT4 you want me to post and I will do it.

Fold to 3 bet vs sb

I play hu sngs so there's no fold to 3bet vs sb. Fold vs 3bet is 0,25% (yes). You can probably figure out what game I'm by that stat alone ;)

Attached: 123445.png (90x791, 9K)

Where do you play and what stakes? BB/100?

do you play on stars? I used to play turbo husng like 5 years ago, I pretty much quit when hypers became the norm hate that shit.

In 5 years, I'll be worth at least $500k more from savings; $600k-$700k if investments and crypto holdings go exceptionally well; $1mil-$5mil if crypto really takes off and I'm not married with kids.