Now that the dust has settled, was the 2015/2016 refugee influx really that bad ? I didn't notice any change

Now that the dust has settled, was the 2015/2016 refugee influx really that bad ? I didn't notice any change

Attached: 1445532133478.jpg (898x699, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/syria-blood-drive-ottawa-canadian-donation-day-1.4620344
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i think it tells more about the situation that was already here if you can't even make a difference between the 2

It's gonna

Attached: DDXMy5LXkAATQz8.jpg (681x496, 48K)

yes
next time they better open fire

Yes
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/syria-blood-drive-ottawa-canadian-donation-day-1.4620344
Trying to avoid deportation.
Obvious tactics work on the weak minded

You didn't notice the Bataclan (Paris) terror attacks? The rapes of Cologne? Cases like the boy raped in an Austrian public pool by a refugee?

The terror attacks were lead by a belgian (Abdelhamid Abaaoud) who was fighting in Syria and came back to Europe disguised as a refugee in the 2015 wave, with him came two Iraqis also disguised as refugees and other people. The fact that it was propagandized by the press that it was literally a NEONAZI measure to check where the migrants came from, or trying to contain them in temporary refugee camps, was what allowed them to go back unnoticed (police actually knew them so they could have been easily identified)

Ours escaped all to Germany and Sweden and France.
We received about 700 and they all ran away.

"Refugees" am I right.

Attached: Capture.png (981x725, 655K)

jesus, is life in portugal that bad?

I didn't too but im rich and live in the a rich area, I never see any immigrant, I dont care if they continue to come, fuck working class pleb

If I didn't know portuguese, didn't drink, or didn't eat pork it would be hell on earth. There's no work and the people are all assholes

It's not as bad as what's going to come. When Africa's population boom results in more young people and further strain on what little resources they have a lot more of them are going to make the move up north.
It's not that Portugal is bad necessarily, it's that gibmedats in Northern Europe are much better.

Nope, they were given a house and even jobs (which made some people here angry). They just don't care, they're not refugees.

>There's no work

Poor Finland :^)

Attached: Capture.png (1074x915, 85K)

That doesn't properly describe the youth unemployment rate and ease of employment for non portuguese nationals. Hell if every boomer has a job it's gonna skew the national statistics

no one cares manolo

Whatever you say my third world friend.

I once bought a steak that was Halal graded and saw two muslim women at costco, but I live in a small town so maybe I'm not the best judge.

>5.9%

"no"

there are now afghans on every street corner

Attached: 1520093818197.jpg (980x588, 69K)

>drowning in the sea and die is better than living in turkey
we have 4 million registered refugees. a lot more unregistered.

Attached: suriyeli-multeci-denizde-bogulup-olmek-turkiye-de-yasamaktan-daha-iyi-tn-play[1].jpg (1200x675, 65K)

I didn't notice the terror attacks in France either.

But we do have countless more people on welfare now. Who will surely cause more integration problems once they start getting involved in our society. Just like all other (Muslim) minorities.

A friend of mine went to Sweden. And he said it was really flooded with migrants there. Which says a lot coming from a Dutch person lol.

have never met a syrian person. i assume they're all just living like cattle in the refugee asylums