VeChain

$500 EOY.

Attached: a.jpg (389x389, 18K)

no but easily 50

Walton wannabe

$25 is a conservative and appropriate estimate assuming adoption occurs and there is not another unusual golden bull run.

$10 max if the market continues to stagnate and no enterprise adoption happens right after main net.

Attached: 1520186112732.jpg (432x768, 43K)

This is actually spot on
Also confirmation bias cause 25 would make me a millionaire

kek. salty walty btfo

Nope VeChain is definitely not better than Waltonchain.

First of all, Walton has a White Paper.
Second Walton produces its own RFID chips for 5cents..
Their mainnet release will come with SIX Childchains on their own platform, with companies being speculated to be H&M and GlaxoSmithKline, including a SmartCity childchain.

One of their founders, Mr Jin Xiji, is a former SAMSUNG Vice president.

What does VeChain exactly has better to offer, im curious Sir

how much did walton pay you for this

tfw millionaire either way :)

Sir yes sirs

$10 end of year is the best this coin will do. The current token structure does not allow for parabolic growth. Sorry you guys haven't figured this out yet.

this. fun is over for this coin.

One of main sponsors of the upcoming Consensus, will get a nice bump then normies FOMO in.

Considering WTC recently had to cut their Jow Forums shill funding it's very sad you're actually one of the retards doing this for free

Factors influencing VET price:
Demand for and value of VeThor, generated by holding VET
Demand for assets on the VeChain exchange
Demand for VeChain ICOs (eg BitOcean)

Although VeThor generation may not be enough to allow for parabolic growth (its supposed to be a set price so VET would therefore be stuck at a proportional value relative to how much VeThor it generates), wouldn’t the exchange and ICOs potentially allow for growth like other smart contract platforms, hypothetically speaking, depending on market interest?

Attached: 212930DD-993B-4476-B9DF-5F609B9ECC5C.jpg (1125x279, 148K)

lmaoooooooooo salty walty!

What coins have the structure for parabolic growth in your opinion?

Todays bump temporary or a permanent turnaround?

Sold some BNB for more VEN. Think we're gonna see VEN pump ahead of mainnet

just bots pumping due to sideways movement and scalping fomoers money
watch it dump eventually
almost always happens within 48 hours of news and will deffs happen if bitcoin goes down again

I'm planning on pumping up to the next node level and only just got my funds into my gdax account. Think buy now or will I see be able to get it cheaper soon?

just wait buddy
there is a possibility that ven releases more news but more likely not so im waiting for better entrance
i think itll go back to 39k sat range

always a sell off and people try to undersell each other

100k ven marine

looks like the dump already on its way

500$ by eoy next year 100$ this year with the amount of vet they’re selling to enterprises. Once pboc and carbon bank go into effect 500$ will be cheap

what a shit prediction lol

$5 eoy

XVG will be there before Ven tho

VEN and DBC are my lambo coins.

Attached: 149756346437.png (765x511, 317K)

What your mom didn’t give you enough lunch money to buy some tron this week? Go be retarded somewhere else fat boy

can't, already got 40k ven
you're just fucking retarded
$10 eoy if bear market stays
$25-40 if bear market leaves

Lmao you don’t have 40k ven you fat fuck

Here's a real question for y'all

What's a realistic marketcap for VEN if all the partnerships were true? bear in mind it cannot exceed ETH marketcap for obvious reasons

Attached: 1522621772945.png (744x833, 372K)

I think ~$70 is a good prediction for being hit at some point before EOY 2018. I think that would put it at about ~20billion and probably just outside of the top 5.

Will dump again within the next two days negating this small pump entirely. Ven is firmly rooted at #18 mkcap and will stay that way till mainnet launch where it will exit the top 20

That really isn’t a hard amount to have accumulated. You only had to be in crypto before, like, December. So that rules out 95% of this board because you’re all fucking newfags. VeChain was $0.20 in October.

Bingo

>mainnet
priced in

>$10 eoy if bear market stays
i wouldn't be so sure. ath happened mostly on speculation in a bull market.

Eh, a lot has happened since ATH
Time will tell man

Thanks for the history lesson faggot. I am just glad I discovered VEN in December and bought 13.5k. Investing in the past is a exercise in futility.

poorfag doesn't even have a strength X node.

Nice, just dumped 100k
That's what you get for getting optimistic, nigger

this

where the fuck do i start.
they are chinese - red flag
their working product is a $500 sticker printer
they don't have a fucking whitepaper
its an erc20 token
they already fucking rebranded before launching
they take selfies in bmw dealerships
they give knuckles for photo ops
should i go on