ESwatini?

eSwatini?

Sounds cool, unique that it starts with a lower case letter too.

Attached: IMG_20180419_204316.jpg (720x741, 93K)

Changing the name won't make their mud huts go away

And reminder that we fucking own Swaziland. Bunch of nigger fags completely landlocked by us

They are geographically inside you, what happened?

>Saffers chatting shit

well let's hope so. they gotta sleep somewhere, you know.

WE

>we are changing the name of our country defined by colonial borders to a name that's older than the borders
>because this name is old that makes it the country's "original name"

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

That's Lesotho you daft burgershart.

At least you're roughly aware of the area I suppose.

>eSwatini?
Ahahahahahaha

What happens when the power goes out??
It becomes Swatini
Ahahahahaha

What a shitty name

Urban Swaziland looks ok

Attached: images (6).jpg (471x312, 37K)

I'm pleased by this, I keep selecting Swaziland by mistake when signing up on websites.

Lol

Attached: Location_Swaziland_AU_Africa.svg.png (800x743, 163K)

Yeah, but the German name will be Der Schwatz

It has the same etymological roots, the small "e" at the start is the possessive apparently.

Bit like Cape Verde officially becoming Cabo Verde in all languages the other year.

>eSwatini
sounds like a web browser

I like Mswatti III

This is why whites in SA deserve everything bad happening to them.

Great, we should change ours to Estland.

lol that fat frumpy middle aged guy in the traditional shirtless costume looks a bit off. Don't think that outfit was meant to be worn with MOOBS.

I wonder if it will stick or if it will be like Czechia where nobody uses it besides for me.

Woops meant this as reply to OP sorry

@Swatini

he has 15 wives
you have never even held a girl's hand

#Swatini

I get fuck by my husband every night.

Also you aren't implying that fat Moob man is the King right? Lmao if so. Maybe he should use the royal treasury to get a gym membership or cut down on twinkie.

Yes, that is Mswati III
It's him in traditional clothes

Attached: 144731261-500x320.jpg (500x320, 61K)

And like I said I don't think traditional clothes go with Moobs. Maybe its just me, sorry if you love mantitties so bad.

ebin

Attached: eswat-city-under-siege-usa.png (360x500, 254K)

Danes deserve to be shot.

Isn't being a fat a sign of prosperity in some cultures?

Should have renamed it Wakanda

Yeah, and I believe that Swaziland is one of them.

Fun fact about this guy (father of Mswati III): He holds the record for the longest reigning monarch in recorded history (89 years). He also had over 200 children, and 2000+ grandkids.

Attached: The_National_Archives_UK_-_CO_1069-228-5.jpg (220x282, 12K)

lol please tell me the peoples tax money doesn't go to caring for these "200 kids"? Seriously?

Yeah, and surprisingly the monarchy is really popular in eSwatini. (on par with Liechtenstein)

Most dissent against them comes from one major group, within the country, or international human rights groups that get asshurt.

But he's mainly popular because he nationalized a lot of businesses during the Cold War era which kept USA and USSR from getting their greedy hands on them, and allowing Swaziland to come under their influence.

Imagine your king being that fat, half-naked guy.

A lot of burgers do not have a sense of world geography, I acknowledge that. Dont bully me Nigel or Wajid...

i can't believe anglos and iberians chose to genocide amerindians over africans

BASED KARA BOGA

I can't believe Euros chose to genocide Muslims, Jews, Africans and Gypsies over themselves.