Feeling good

Im feeling great right now.

Attached: chainlink1.png (200x200, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
discord.
smartcontract.com/features
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So what exactly is this chain link. Maybe I could get a quick rundown?

$1000 eoy

you will feel better when you sell and buy back on friday

It's your ticket to being rich

It was blessed with 7777777, that's all you need to know.

Attached: 1516251706477.jpg (660x902, 135K)

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink

Absolute shitcoin. Stay away unless you want to be poor forever

Attached: 86B0DEB0-CC09-421D-999C-C57BCC20CE7C.jpg (989x742, 579K)

i have a stupid question. so lets say you guys make it and link hits $1000 eoy. how do you turn it back into fiat? do you exchange it back into ethereum and just sell that on coinbase? will chainlink have given us a brand new process by then?

Yeah, but it depends on us all to be honest...

You must NOT sell under 1k.

Attached: 1521619477043.jpg (1280x1280, 997K)

Bait

no one actually knows

Kek wills it

you are ethier retarded or doesn't get the meme

have you guys verified your accounts on binance if thats what youre using? what if you you go to withdraw all your ethereum that you changed from link to send to coinbase, but you're at the limit?

I thought it was obvious and no one was gonna reply seriously

My account is verified,

"24h Withdrawal Limit:100BTC"

Attached: 1517965776263.jpg (2048x2048, 1.6M)

You're the retarded one, he's been posting that in every thread lately

discord. gg
/tz2DFy

Crpyto pump server with huge reach, join now, next pump soon

i see, thank you. what method of verification did you use? passport or a driver's license if youre from the states? how many links do you guys have? i just got started

I imagine I would see a tax attorney/CPA and get the rundown on what my tax liabilities are. The good old US of A is a motherfucker. But if this really hits 1k I have unironically close to 100k Link so I’d have more money than I know what to do with. I’d just cuck it up, pay my taxes, and be done with it.

Drivers license

If you were really patient and did the math even 500 link would be good enough if your a mega poorfag, no niggers though please.

i havent given much forethought to the taxes, but thanks for the tip, if this actually works out. what process would you take to change it into fiat?

thanks, that way seems the most simple. i think i can accumulate a bit more while also being patient hopefully.

the technology behind this is quite interesting to learn about

Its the only way out of this wageslave hell, all the goyim lost their wealth.

Do whatever you think needs to be done, i know what im gonna do.

w-what are you going to do, user? do you have a plan that you're sticking to? i think i have a decent idea or at least the right direction to look in.

Can I bless this whore with my fucking cock in her twat?

Yes, yes you can.

Attached: 1511039836120.jpg (1000x1498, 479K)

I’d probably sell for BTC or ETH and send it to Cuckbase or wherever is easiest. If there’s a better way to do it I haven’t really heard of it. The only thing I’m curious about is market selling such a high amount. My ATH was 300k but I couldn’t imagine just hypothetically dumping a few million. I wonder if it would be that easy? Guess I’ll cross that bridge when I get there.

Attached: 53B478D3-FBE4-4A80-BC37-65D7A7A945AA.png (520x1232, 592K)

>Guess I’ll cross that bridge when I get there.
stay strong, brothers. we're gonna make it

I dare you to market sell

I'd love to see this thing hit 1k just to watch the flash crash as you retards all try to sell at once. A true JUSTing.

Glad your on board with us, friend.

thats why i will sell at 999.99
>Not knowing resistance levels

>bots are back
Seems like like its bull season again

i’d slowly sell locally at a loss

When the bots are back, you know were doing well.

Yeah, I'm feeling good too. Been holding since just after ICO and it looks like it's all coming together now.

I've been anxious about this. Who's going to be buying a million dollars worth of Link at a time?

FOMO people
LINK will grow exponentionally

If it's worth 1k, a lot of people.

Sirgay, big macs, oracles, toilet, assblaster, decentralized, 1k eoy, collective positive thought, 7777777

You're now up to speed on the last 6 months of biz. Any questions?

Why the fuck would you market sell all your links at once?

If it reaches 1000 per token, why not? For someone that holds 10k that's 10 million, more than enough to retire.

hopefully this is just a pump, and not (((THE))) pump. Was tethered up expecting a dump and lo and behold this happened... fucking bogs....

they better dump this shit back to 20

Someone make a meme out of this

Attached: FB_IMG_1523425743237.jpg (712x960, 113K)

Never heard of it.

Attached: 1523332905048.jpg (1305x651, 268K)

I found something that connects Chainlink to Docusign.

smartcontract.com/features

Make your smart contracts legally binding & enforceable
Provably attach existing legal documents to your smart contracts and allow them both to be e-signed in one simple interface. We provide a legally binding e-signature on your smart contract code, trusted oracles and any legal documents you attach.

still a shitcoin

Attached: braplink.gif (200x270, 1.06M)

You wouldn't have that many orders. You'd fill the 1000, the 999, the 998, and so on if you're market selling. Sell in smaller chunks so you don't rape the marketplace

Was that always there? If not, oh sweet kek were gonna make it

>price pumps 30% for no reason
>Linklets in full retard mode

Just can't wait to see the dumps again. You fucking deserve it.

why are you even posting on this board, everyone in /biz knows you cant cash out...

Great about what? It was like $0.70 3 months ago. This is just a dead cat bounce

Linkies
I use to hate you guys
But now i like you
I warned you to sell, right before we reached the top of this pump

Was just trying to help, you guys didn't listen to a fellow linky

link 1000$ eoy