Buy it

Trust me on this.

Attached: binance2.jpg (205x209, 13K)

Just because you read a week old news?

hot take. must be an insider.

What is this "trust" you speak of?

th-that y-you CZ?

Broke support again. Why can’t this piece of shit just moon already?

Already all in. It's impossible to lose money on this one, and that's a rarity in crypto.

It proved to be a good bet up to now, but all the site specific coins (this, Kukoin_shares, COSS, etc.) are a risky bet. They have a use, so they're better than most other coins in that sense, but if something ever happens to the exchange, then the value essentially plummets to zero. It's not something decentralized that you can trade anywhere. I always have a small stake in it mostly to reduce Binance trading fees, but saying that it's impossible to lose money with it is naive.

You don't have to hodl forever if you don't like the risks. But its value will go up because of the burn, every time, like clockwork.

Yes

Attached: 2EECADA6-C1FC-44EC-95AB-C887903F7B1C.jpg (691x435, 88K)

remember people saying this a few months back with BTCP

DYOR. Not joking on this guys. Not a larp.
I'll say three things. Heed this, and if you fail to buy right now, remember I told you.
Coin burn. Buy back. Binance DEX.

It will either moon or not moon on day of coin burn. Some will sell at the top and some will hodl regardless.
Not true. Most alts are mooning or half mooning. Binance has stayed in between $11.60 and $12.60 the past week. Easy to make $ and lose it hodling.

>It will either moon or not moon

great analysis. this is what i come to Jow Forums for.

easy money

Sir pls buy. Very gud coin moon soon.

I need this to moon for my lambo
Plz buy, sir

I cannot decide for the life of me to go all in with the little cash I have between this coin and NAS. I dont want to split it evenly, just one. Suggestions?

Attached: red.jpg (956x1288, 494K)

abort, it's all priced in, no more PUMP

the price never moved up you retard. it's lower than it was on the last burn. idiot.

bear market, pumps vs. BTC, are you that retarded?

Literally 0.5% ppl in this thread will get the joke

>thread will get the joke
CZecho-Slovakia

Nice just trusted 100k

It hasn't burned yet.

CX SOLVKAIA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHGAHGAHAH XD AHHAHAHAHAHAH HACAH CHAHCHHHAHAHHA HCHCHAHHAHAHHAH CH :FDDDD

Fucking do something

*pokes with a stick*

fucking retards, the ¨pump¨ was the run up from 8 dollars to 13. The so called buyback, is not CZ market buying bnb with his profits. He is not allowed to disclose details on how the buyback is done, but he said it's either:
>burn the bnb fees they collect in the quarter
>place huge buy orders and let them get eaten
>place huge sell orders, let them get eaten then buy back some
Or a combination of all three. And who the fuck do you think is placing the daily 25-50 btc buy orders and letting them get filled? some fat pajeet whale, or mister CZ for his burn? There is no big pump left in this ride. They mostly used big buy walls this time, which drove the price up at the moment the walls were there, but then it tumbled down again. You have to remember that it did reach ATH in sats, but cuz of btc the usd value was just half of what was in january. So don't have your hopes up too much, most of the buy back has already happened

>You have to remember that it did reach ATH in sats
ATH that was way too close to last burn's candle tips. BNB has either one or two pumps left OR the burn is going a different path due to Binance announcements and the bearish situation of BTC.

>all alts in green
>this shit is dipping

Attached: 1523374605670.png (224x216, 94K)

i wasn't paying attention to the coin the last burn, did you? If so, maybe you can tell if the pattern is the same or different. The daily 25-50 btc buy orders just seems like a different approach, and wont cause much of a pump

The way I see it, this burn has moved more slowly than previous one and over more time.
Previous one had sudden surges in a short span of time while this one is slowly crawling up in a wider timefrime.
I'm not sure what those buy order could be or mean but I personally still have my money on BNB because the way the patterns differ it makes me think we still have time left for profits. In fact this point onwards is where the biggest candle(s) might happen.

Nice FUD so you can accumulate.

Don't listen to this faggot guys. Lets just say I know what he doesn't.

I bought 500 of this on a whim when my buddy said that it was a shit coin and was used to mitigate trade costs and that's it. Thought I did good with that cheap purchase at the time and wouldn't have to worry about it any more. Now it is like the only thing that has stayed green in my profile. I love my BNB