Are we really that different from one another?

Are we really that different from one another?

Attached: 510BebpQJgL._SX355_.jpg (355x266, 26K)

Mamma mia, yes!
Ignore the eagle

The USA has a lot more in common with plenty of other European countries.

>Are we really that different from one another?
Elaborate

Yes, a world of difference. At least pick a pr*testant country.
The only trait in common i can come up with would be a fundamental mistrust in the government, tho it's not really your case anymore.

do you mean italian-american OP?
i don't think so
Italians will never admit that when they go outside Italy they said at everyone that they are Italians
even some Swiss do that

hello my cousin

stop

Sorry, my cousins migrate to Brazil

*migrarted

>migrate to Brazil
your cousins are morons

HUAHUEHUEHUEHUE

The US is different from every country on earth, memes aside. For better or worse, we're very different than anything else

Ciao cugino

The patrician choice. Itlians who went to the us fucked up big time

america is the same as brazil

hola compatriotas

Yes

Us in the Northeast are Catholic you fucking dummy oldworlder

Roman Catholic is the largest single denomination in the USA.

that's because there are like a million protestant sects

You obviously have never been to Italy before. It felt less culturally similar to the US than even some parts of Southeast Asia that I’ve visited.

Elaborate

Just to clarify I only visited Rome, but it was pretty surprised how different it was from the US, and I don’t mean that in a negative way, just that it was a major culture shock.

There were no reserved areas or guidelines for parking, and people just parked their vehicles literally anywhere there was space — in patches of grass, on sidewalks, sometimes even in the middle of the road — so long as you left enough space for people drive around you, it apperently seemed “fine” you could just park wherever. I also saw some odd outdoor public wedding that wasn’t even roped off or anything, you could literally just walk right in to the area as a total stranger while they were setting things up and nobody seemed to care. The weirdest thing though was when I was randomly walking around some guy suddenly fell to the ground and went in to a convulsion on the side of the street, but the locals were completely unphased by this and kept going about their business but I waited near the guy until the paramedics showed up because I wasn’t even sure if somebody had called for help or not (somebody did obviously, they just didn’t wait around) and thought I might have to do something soon to help him if it didn’t appear help was coming.

It was a WAY more relaxed and laid back environment that what I’m accustomed to in the US.