Europe’s Depopulation Time Bomb Is Ticking in the Baltics

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-20/europe-s-depopulation-time-bomb-is-ticking-in-the-baltics

>The trend is hitting especially hard in the Baltics. Latvia, with a current population of 1.96 million, has lost about 25 percent of its residents since throwing off Soviet control in 1991. The UN predicts that by 2050, it will have lost an additional 22 percent of its current population—second only to Bulgaria—and by 2100, 41 percent.
>In Estonia, with a population of 1.32 million, the UN foresees a 13 percent decline by 2050, growing to 32 percent by 2100. And in Lithuania, the current population of 2.87 million is expected to drop by 17 percent in 2050. By 2100, it will have lost 34 percent.
>As bad as those numbers look, the trend looks even worse for Ukraine and Moldova. The UN predicts 36 percent and 51 percent declines in those nations by the end of the century, respectively. Russia, meanwhile, is expected to lose 13 percent by 2100.

Thoughts.

Attached: fg.jpg (1129x749, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.kantar.com/opinion-publique/politique/2018/l-avenir-de-la-gauche-a-la-veille-du-congres-du-ps-2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Refugees welc-

Memes aside, that's a scary problem, because mainwhile Africa's population growth is out of control. Experts thought the growth would regulate as Africa develops but what happens is that the exponential growth keeps Africa poor and make it even poorer, main while these fuckers know very well how bad their continent is and they all want to move to Europe. The refugee crisis that we had is nothing compared to the incoming ones and we have to find a solution. We used to throw money at Africa so they can develop and stop leaking in population like crazy but no matter how much we throw at them the corruption is so strong that it doesn't change a damn. We can't install auto-turrets near the coasts of Greece or Italia for health and safety reasons (not gonna spoil water with thousands of bodies), so we have to build uncle Adolph shower-like facilities and disguise them in social welfare offices with strict rules of hygiene. I really don't see any other reasonable conclusion.

Attached: 1521216480662.jpg (672x402, 34K)

You will accept more refugees.

Attached: 1521121976884.png (1790x1640, 34K)

Public opinion has changed a lot recently. Macron's policy isn't pro immigration like other presidents.
And according to recent indepedent polls more than 54% of french people are for "the departure of an important of migrants actually living in France"

source : fr.kantar.com/opinion-publique/politique/2018/l-avenir-de-la-gauche-a-la-veille-du-congres-du-ps-2018/

Attached: 30127566_2288845554521623_1165329390247084032_n.jpg (960x554, 45K)

We could just send them back, but some fags higher positions just want to let them in. They are the real problem, those moralfags need to die

You know, if you stop fucking up mena, they won't be coming by the thousands. Also Spain pays Morocco to keep away Sub-Saharan from entering Europe.

I think Europe will retreat from the world stage ecomically and politically. We'll still be an important player but we won't be able to throw our weight around as much as we're used to.

I think that the Med will be militarized in the future. French, Italian and Spanish ships will patrol the waters and keep refugees out. I think Africa will, on the whole, descend into some kind of eternal civil war where the food/water won't be enough to supply an ever growing population which will make countries war both internally and externally while smugglers will provide arms for natural resources (wood, oil, ore) and luxury materials (elephant tusks, diamonds etc).

Overall there is no real future for the human race. The developed parts bled their populations dry and the undeveloped parts bled their resources dry,

Who cares about public opinion. All those Africans coming from your former colonies don't want to stay here and will do anything to live in France.

>Ukraine

this
europe is way too invested in their """moral high ground"""

Yes, but we can't do it all the time on a massive squall, african states need to stop leaking.

oh yeah sure it's because of the evil occidental forces that Africa can't develop. Nothing to do with corruption, tribalism and other core problems that you had for decades. Keep finding excuses again and again, that's all you are good for. The only infrastructures you have are from the colonisation. And you always rely on food, money and medecine from our countries. Mainwhile former colonies in Asia are all doing really good.

It matters because that's how politicians get elected, if their ideas are not popular people won't vote for them, as simple as that, and immigration issues are one of these topics that always comes up, people care about it.

I don't think africa will develop, but I think europe can take on this new challenge, at least the core europe

no, europe isn't as cucked as the slav and anglo want people to believe. It has problems. But it's not undoable

Yes? Problem?

Italy and Libya had a similar agreement, but France and the US, with the UN's approval, decided to murder Gaddafi and throw Libya into total chaos.

My thoughts are that annexing a bunch of countries and systematically purging their unique identities and cultures for the good of a mega-state, then re-releasing them as sovereign countries in a world where they then try to embrace western values of fierce individualism after decades of having individualism stamped out of their public consciousness tends to not really work out so well.

There’s no easy solution that will fix the problem of depopulation, just need to be patient really. Finland seems to manage just fine in keeping their population steady without really taking in immigrants. Estonia is developing pretty well for itself, and once it really starts to become a place that young people in the Baltics can stay to find high tech jobs, it can help serve as a hub to help stabilize and rebuild Latvia.

>I don't think africa will develop,

Same, but I think Nigeria and Ethiopia might stand a chance. Egypt and South Africa, two semi-developed African countries, will probably collapse under economic mismanagement and an ever growing population.

>but I think europe can take on this new challenge, at least the core europe

Yeah, I think so too but we'll survive by bleeding the Eastern states dry.

Population reduction is literally a good thing as long as it's not coupled with mass immigration. Unlimited growth is a meme, crowded places are hell and rapid urbanization/oversized communities kill culture.

Are you stupid? European or African it doesn't matter to the social elite, all they want is more plebs to provide for their sybaritic lifestyles (which arguably the refugees are better at)

I wonder if YOU are stupid because I'm not talking about the elite a single time here

Point is, nobody that matters wants to find a "solution" because what you described isn't considered a "problem"

That's all fucking great, Gogi. But when you have young and capable people running away and aging population, you won't go far on culture alone. You have to think about the economy, too.
Unless of course you believe automation utopia is imminent and we won't need a lot of work force. I don't believe it's coming soon, especially in our underdeveloped countries.

Elits are not all nihilistic neo-capitalists, you are filled with leftist resentment to think otherwise. Some of them want to make the place they live in better, or to be remenbered as someone who made it better. Not to mention the fact that unskilled workers are on the path to be totaly worthless with robotisation. No employer in their right mind, even if their only motivation was greed, would want it's country flooded with unskilled and worthless workers. Also a state like the French state require a minimum wage and worker rights anyway, doesn't change if it's a somalian or a french

Just dont do mass imigration and enjoy awesome job perspectives and cheap living space.

Nice points, if not pretty optimistic
I hold my doubts though

Working laws are easily bypassed.
Here in germany we have a way to get rid of workers rights entirely and it's very popular and many millions already work without rights and whole companies switch to it.

Unless you work for foreigners (mostly IT), job prospects in Ukraine are pretty bleak.
As for cheap living space - a shitty 1-room apartment in old Khrushchyovka costs around $25k. When the average salary is $300, it's not really cheap.

>Population reduction is literally a good thing as long as it's not coupled with mass immigration. Unlimited growth is a meme, crowded places are hell and rapid urbanization/oversized communities kill culture.

It WOULD be fine if the world as a whole was evenly depopulated, or depopulating in a certain way, but a world where there is 1 European for every 100 Africans is not good thing for humanity, and anyone who thinks it is has their head too far up their ass.

or you know, you might be speaking to a nigger

Africa isn't getting poorer.

it doesn't help that the people of those countries often are poor as fuck, and do everything possible to keep the grand sum of citizens poor and stressed
they can't have families in that atmosphere of poverty

those countries that is keep their populace poor

Youth unemployment is a big problem in South/Eastern Europe already, ofc there will be challenges for the economy but countries have to find ways of properly training already existing workforce and giving them incentives to stay.
Africa will have to catch up if you stop cleaning up their mess/taking in their "extra" people. Some of the third world countries previously producing 5-7 kids per woman had the most rapid fertility declines in last few decades.

>Africa is shit
>tons of babies
>east Europe is slightly less shit
>hardly any babies
Is this the power of culture?

Attached: 1519581740183.jpg (320x320, 19K)

africa gets food aid, and is less educated

the eastern europeans are better educated and don't get diddly squat to help them

Literally an easy solution to the demographic problems. Declare all people over 30 without at least 3 children as enemies of the state and make them work for free for the benefit of the people that do.

Eastern Europe is still leagues ahead of Africa man. It’s population decline is because it’s youth is naturally moving to more developed western countries for high skilled jobs. Africans are being forcibly dumped in to western countries so they can virtue signal about being “oh so progressive” but they are a drain on society.

There is not a single functional country on Earth that is run by Africans. Liberia, Haitii, Rhodesia, etc... even if you introduce technology and western culture to Africans, every single attempted African run society has been a total failure.

(((Bloomberg)))

Theyre not news but propaganda. The article is garbage, factually wrong. They just want excuses to import more immigrants.

My husbands grandma is from Latvia (ran away from the Commies) and apparently my husband has the right of Latvian citizenship. But he says "why would I ever want to live in Latvia?". Apparently it sucks to live there.

Too bad.

My mother’s grandparents fled from Latvia to the US during WWII. Latvians tend to assimilate very quick because they’re intelligent and capable but also very impressionable. We could infiltrate societies as well as the Jews if we had the same sense of ethnic/religious unity that they do.

The Jew fears the Latvian.

>you know, if you stop fucking up mena, they won't be coming by the thousands

Oh, yeah. Because the Syrian Civil war (a.k.a muslims killing muslims) that's driving all those refugees to the westen world is totally Europe's fault, right?

Attached: 1520784143482.png (480x527, 267K)

Yeah, some of them are actual leftist useful idiots thinking thinking bringing 3rd worlders is making the world a better place.

>Africans are being forcibly dumped in to western countries so they can virtue signal about being “oh so progressive”

You can't stop refugees from coming, Their homeland is shit and they will naturally immigrate to try a higher standard of living in a better land. They will go to Europe even if the leftists don't help them. The only ways of stopping them is via genocide or by helping them to improve their living in their own land.

or, y'know, just close the border

Africans themselves can be easily managed without resorting to genocide. It’s the (((people))) that manipulate them to their will that are the problem.

>implying closed borders are gonna stop hundreds of thousands starving africans that are gonna go to yurop in the next decades

also, i'd say that denying shelter to people running away from wars or hunger is inhuman, but >muh liberals.

What are you even implying? Do you think jews ain't letting africa develop? African countries are victims of their own corrupt governments.