Go to europe

>go to europe
>niggers everywhere
>woman dressed like ghosts everywhere
>muslims blocking the streets to pray everywhere
>trash everywhere
>anti terror heavily armed officers every where
Europe is unnironically a shithole at this point.

Attached: britanistan.jpg (274x184, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b2nlIfn8tNA
youtube.com/watch?v=XRsg5fnifdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also
>shitskins everywhere
>dumb """"women"""
>crab mentality
>life inside a bubble
>feminism growing
>pigeons

never seen those trash bag people before or streets being blocked by praying moslems

Attached: brapzil.png (472x405, 42K)

lol was this ever a "who can live the longest" competition? no nigga get rich or die trying baka

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x771, 125K)

Where did you go? The only places in Britain like this are shitholes like Luton or Bradford (which are definitely NOT tourist destinations). I went to London a few months ago and it wasn't actually that bad.

Why do you post this everyday? Brazil is shit compared to Syria.

>seriously comparing norway to brazil
>more red but also some green
>making it look like brazil may be better in some ways
that just proves that the primitive "a to b" comparison is total shit. why do you even bother to use that meme as an argument.

did you go to france?

Might go to London this year how many days do i need to spend there or should i gtfo right away.

>anti terror heavily armed officers every where

gonna need some source on this

because its objectively a shitty country that is worse off than le cucked yurop

If you're dumb enough to ask this question we don't want you at all. Please stay in Yankistan, thanks.

of course it is.
did you even understand what i said...

Central London isn't that bad. Stay there and don't inadvertently wander into the suburbs.

Been there for 4 days. Plenty to see in these days most parts. My opinion tho.

t.muhammad

thanks pham

Not him but what if I visit Lincoln, is it one of the few uncucked regions of the UK?

saw alot of some brown slant eyed 1,60 manlets too
god knows from which islamic hellhole those disgusting creatures spawned from.

lmao are euros even white?

Attached: 69469_1665055951625_1394046300_31774634_4968650_n.jpg (720x480, 89K)

Are you literally >pic related?
Stay the fuck away from my country.

Attached: 1521572750359.jpg (1536x2048, 653K)

Why do you keep badmouthing European countries?

No
>muh ancestors
were from Lincoln

>UNITED COLORS OF ....
>COLORS
I've got some bad news for you mate.

Do you mean uncucked as in right-wing politically or just majority white?

still 10 fucking times nicer and safer than Brazil.So does that make your country a super shithole???

>muh heritage
Jesus Christ, fuck no.

Attached: 1524061938466.jpg (1429x539, 187K)

Whoa, that was uncalled for.

it's france

>brown slant eyed 1,60 manlets

are you sure they weren't brazilians?

Meant to reply to I'm trying to defend you Ameribro.

I am Muhammad and I'll never have to live in a favela eating monkey soup.

I already know Lincolnshire is conservative but it's mostly the latter. Usually the former leads to the latter, but not always (for example Cubans in Florida are right-wing because they're anti-Castro)

Attached: 1523550753740.jpg (1600x1200, 599K)

You don't need to say that explicitly because I always assume we're the enemy on Jow Forums

Only newfag Americans on Jow Forums don't have thick skin (probably Swedes and Indians too)

London is like a big airport. You'll see every nationality, it's int in real life
>Uncucked
Yes go to Lincoln it won't be a waste of money

The UK is 98% white, outside of major cities you will only see white people.

T. Muhammed abdul

Closer to ~85%. Pretty sure England is in the late 70s.

dont worry, when the old british population dies you will turn england into the exact same shit as the islamic hell hole you fled from, which im guessing it's pakistan, which has an HDI smaller than congo's.

luton is gorgeous fuck off

Brazil busting out the burn ward

wales, northern ireland and scotland have essentially zero non-whites, all over 90%. it's actually shocking how much worse england has it compared to the others.

I didn't flee, I came here as a guest of her majesty the Queen. I'm not from Pakistan, I'm from the UAE. My home country is much better than yours, and my guest country is too.

Brazil will never be as good as the middle East. Even when it's at total war, it's a better place to live.

if you read those green things, you realise that it's actually bad if they're green. they consume less because they're poor.

>I didn't flee, I came here as a guest of her majesty the Queen. I'm not from Pakistan, I'm from the UAE. My home country is much better than yours, and my guest country is too.
Sure thing, muhammad.

Attached: laugh.jpg (229x221, 12K)

Why is it shocking? England is the only relevant country in the UK, why would foreigners move to any of the other parts?

Does it anger you I live comfortably in Europe?

Also, UAE is literally 90% foreigners.

>Even when it's at total war, it's a better place to live.
MENA has been awful since the triple-punch of the Mongol Empire, Muhammad, and the Crusades. Let's be frank here. I want your home region to not be crap too, but most of the countries need an ethnic/cultural reset of borders since France, Russia and the UK signed the Sykes-Picot Agreement. The Iraq War was the USA's failed attempt at helping fix it, but the moment we withdrew the occupation (after our faggot citizenry whined) ISIS sprouted up.

Quite frankly, the Middle East needs a giant regional war with copious amounts of ethnic/religious cleansing in order to fix their borders like Europe did during the Thirty Years War. You think I'm joking? I'm dead serious.

Attached: 1340277000031.jpg (511x337, 24K)

the only thing worse than niggers in Portugal are Brazillians unironically.

BASED Paulinho

It really isn't.

You're either an immigrant or a white poorfag who's too poor to leave.

>The Iraq war was the US failed attempt at fixing it
>The MENA has been awful since the Mongol empire, Muhammad and Crusades.

The only thing you got right was Sykes picot. Doesn't it embarrass you talking as if you know anything on the topic? I'll let you off because I know you're young.

look at this dude
oh nononononnononon
pfffffft hahahahahaahaha
youtube.com/watch?v=b2nlIfn8tNA

>wales, northern ireland and scotland have essentially zero non-whites
That's not really true. Plenty of Pakis in Cardiff and Newport. Glasgow has lots of immigrants as well, especially in that godawful Govanhill place.

that's my point. same with healthcare spending. that red/green shit is retarded. also why would even bother comparing norway with brazil. what's the point.

>the accent on the broad

Attached: disgust.png (250x202, 20K)

>The Iraq war was the US failed attempt at fixing it
The US entered Iraq at the request of Shias, who are more progressive and secular than mud-shitting Sunni. If there's any hope for Islam to reform to 21st century values, it's probably on the Shia side.
That's even considering that the main Shia stronghold, Iran, is technically a theocratic shithole yet still manages to have a high standard of living and fairly progressive laws.

>The MENA has been awful since the Mongol empire, Muhammad and Crusades.

The Mongols sacked the highly advanced city of Baghdad and ran rampant into Egypt. How is that not a giant blow?

Muhammad invaded all of North Africa and doomed it with a shit tier religion. Then his inheritors, the Ottmans, expanded that shit tier religion into 1/4th of Europe.

The Crusades took Jerusalem away from MENA (which itself was conquered, so "liberated" may actually apply) but also stole great amounts of wealth that was concentrated there. If we roll the Reconquista (again, liberation) that's an even further pushback on MENA power.

Those are the 3 events that pushed MENA into irrelevancy. If you don't agree with them, I'm afraid you're probably the uneducated one

Western Europe is shit not even worth visiting. I'll just stay in my region which unironically is safer at this point when compared to Western Europe

So...that's what's coming for Germany

Citizenwar not so far away as well I guess

why did she go there in the first place? let those shitkins alone. that's their containment area.

youtube.com/watch?v=XRsg5fnifdY

bump

>Brazil is shit compared to Syria

Unironically this

Why dont you go back to Syria then Abdul?

"this is why I can't have nice things"
Europe

sad :(

>whitest place on earth
>white

>to go visit my home town

>brazilian flag
You've never left your shithole

as they say "you can't go home again".
that's not her town anymore. let the good things stay in your memory. but it is their land now.

that's how I feel about West Chicago and Mexicans. I can't go home.
Mestizos have an overdue pushback in this country.

Do you actually think the US is in the middle east for altruistic reasons?

You guys really are brainwashed.

The middle East became relevant because of Islam, the world without Islam is nothing. Western Christians thinkers like Thomas Aquinas and St. Augustine benefitted directly from Islamic thinkers, who translated and improved upon the greek thinkers. Without Islam there is never a Christian reformation.

Stop consuming so much soy products you Iranian apologist. And actually educate yourself you cattle.

based macaco telling the truth