How do you say to a girl that u dont fuck her more than one-two times in a row because she is a bit fatty amd doesnt...

How do you say to a girl that u dont fuck her more than one-two times in a row because she is a bit fatty amd doesnt make u that much bonner. (extra 8 kilos) and totally unfit (i do gym x3 a week, football once a week and tons of sports). Dont want to get her fellingz hurt as i really enjoy her and being with her. Pic related. A bit more round amd more cellulite. She has also unsexy belly. Sport is 70% of my life.

Attached: IMG_20180411_153514.png (286x516, 156K)

>business and finance

its over, she let herself go. break up with her user and find a tight pizda you can fill in daily with your thiiic diiiiock

You could start by not being a bitch ass nigga? Bitches are ruthless but you're scared to hurt her feelings? Don't end up like pic related.

Attached: 1404417636294.jpg (367x390, 108K)

I just guess she didn't had a sportish familly like i had. probably she just doesn't know does it means to be fit. like when u look at soros and u ain't automatically become a good trader. 80% of people fail.. dunno. yeah.. that's kind of right i guess? beside this fact she is awesome and i really fuckin enjoy being with her. she didnt had much sex before i had it enough to not pursuit it at all cost..
fuck.

Attached: rUlbiFsJKEDmyFcX.jpg (610x1093, 138K)

oh for fuck sake go shill some stinky-linkie rajah shittt, u have tons of fuckin other threads and u r so fuckin busy with ur pointless life that u had to open it and post how pathetic it is. KYS

Tell her that youre fucking her when youre board and will ditch her when you find someone hotter on the reg

if i would like to go fuck random girl i would go fuck a random girl.
so i guess u've never been in a so called RELATIONSHIP. quite cool. just bought 100k.

Establish yourself as a lover and you can fuck whenever because they think it's what you do. Don't care too much about her, sounds mean to guys that aren't used to it but man life is brutal if you keep caring about girls feelings you'll go no where. It's not your job to care about her health. Learn to be sexual and masculine and distance yourself from becoming boyfriend or emotional tampon, be the guy that turns her on every visit then goes off to do his own thing. She already knows your value though and trying to swap now will be too drastic and obvious.

Attached: 1426997867421.jpg (233x353, 49K)

>Fucks landwhales
>Thinks they are the problem

Attached: 1445716929351.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

I love these threads

I am in the same spot op, but im an oldfag now 27yo and my gf of one year looks exactly like pic related.

I was kinda annoyed about it in the beggining since sex was meh solely due to visual facts but I guess I get used to it.

I still dont feel deeply in love mainly because of me being superficial I guess and the fact that I was with a legit model tier gf before.

Wat do

fuck off Manvinder

make her lift?

Attached: Puke1.gif (200x150, 432K)

U couldnt have been more right.
Im 28. She is 29.
Things get more pathetic as desu we seen each other for 3 weeks and after ive come back to EU. She is in aussie right now. Next 3-4 months we do road trip around aussie and than go to NZ for one year work.l and travel. she mentioned crossfit classes today during the talk tho..

Pic related is the goal you are nowhere close. Dump and pump you Link stack literally only shot to not settle for average

Attached: IMG_1627.jpg (544x594, 52K)

Your fucking Link spamming autistic ass needs to get banned already. Your shitcoin is going nowhere.

>English not first language
>From UK given retard accent

So either a pajeet or a sand nigger. Why are we even responding to this sub human trash?

He better not be talking about white women.

I cum so much that my cum muscles (sphincter, pelvic floor, etc.) are fucking so ripped it burns when i piss

I had to tell the girl im fucking that i can only cum once a week cause i cum too much

Was doing 2-4 times daily since i was 12 and im 25 now

Doctor cleared me of everything else and it actually stopped burning after 2-3 weeks of less cumming

Time to get a fresh new girl with low miles.