REQ

What would happen if REQ gets listed on coinbase?

Attached: 1522078295654.png (600x300, 26K)

Op would still be a faggot

it gets listed on coinbase

They would steal the singularity from Link.

No touch. No homo.

And a fucking dreamer..

Got heavy bags.

Dubs confirm

>if
The question would be "when".
With that said, it probably wouldn't be as big as when they announce Coinbase Commerce is built on top of Request Network.

I think it's a strong possibility too user but others itt seem to think I am deluded.

Attached: 1521889857404.jpg (640x683, 101K)

REQ really gets all the sick numbers

Prophecy has spoken user

holy fuck, REQ is really blessed

It'll easily hit at least $5 if that happens.

Massive dump, just like every announcement.

Attached: 1522174387613.png (1712x1604, 723K)

look at the roadmap idiots. REQ will allow crypto to fiat payments for ANY crypto for LESS FEES THAN COINBASE! When Req is finished by the end of the year, it wil be CHEAPER AND FASTER TO USE THAN COINBASE! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS? IT WILL OVERTAKE COINBASE!

If CB doesn't bend the knee and put the fucking button on their shit site

It probably won't so let that dream go.

Will you be able to use your bank account to buy?

>IT WILL OVERTAKE COINBASE!
no.

yes
youre right, no one will use an app that lets you buy/sell crypto instantly for far cheaper than coinbase. No one would want that!

nothing. the price wouldn't move even if it became the default payment method on amazon. shit is dead

by the time req comes out with anything there will be a way to do it without a shitcoin

really? so someone will develop something like that by December? can you show me any current projects because that would take about 3-5 years to develop and a large amount of cash.

Seriously

binance, polo or circle. even if req comes out with something, people will use coinbase.

binance wont be able to buy/sell crypto to fiat.
polo wont either
circle got rid of their bitcoin trading a year ago.
Coinbase rapes people with high fees. They have first mover advantage but REQ has almost non existent fees and you can buy/sell ANY crypto/fiat.

enjoy your shitcoin marriage.

thanks for making yourself look like a retard. you have nothing else to counter me with so you resort to a simple insult. go buy ripple or tron, its more your speed.

stop believing in projects.

What do you hold, user?

What if coinbase added niggercoin?

rekt shitcoins that have retraced, have an abundance of shills and if altseason is back they might pump.

you don't need to be married or believe, as long as due diligence is properly done
REQ is a solid performer so far