I am 5'6 tall and autistic, but I fuck women and men in a regular basis. Is this the power of being a med?

I am 5'6 tall and autistic, but I fuck women and men in a regular basis. Is this the power of being a med?

Attached: photo_2018-03-13_21-05-17.jpg (399x664, 31K)

frans
is that you

>5'6
American who pretend to be a spaniard detected

i'm fran 2.0, now being succesfull at sex

american statures are more intuitive in my opinion, when you hear 172cm or 178cm you have no way to imagine

>5'6
quitate el proxy y da la cara como los machos

You're a stick.

Attached: 1522653651471.jpg (609x636, 136K)

being overweight is an illness

aren't you the guy with the massive cock

Yes it is, and so is being underweight.

So find the happy medium.

yes
I am not underweight, the so called "perfect weight" is actually being overweight, a meme made from fat people to feel better with themselves

Post megadick pls.

>Hurr durr what is muscle?

muscle weights less than fat

I can't tell if you're retarded or just trying to call me fat (I'm not fat).

prove it

Yes, and a person's perfect weight varies depending on the person. What's your point?

You can't be this stupid, you literally look like you came straight out of birkenau, the perfect weight isn't overweight by any means.

Attached: 3462756.jpg (480x480, 75K)

okay, anyway fat people buttblasting wasn't the purpose of this thread

How can you tell people's weight by reading their posts where they say nothing about their weight, Manolo?

because only fatties get mad at someone because he's skinny

>when you hear 172cm or 178cm you have no way to imagine

Attached: e02.jpg (645x588, 31K)

You're probably so severely underfed that it stunted your growth.

Again, you can be not skinny without being fat because of muscle mass and even a higher body fat percentage than yours doesn't entail being fat.
You're pretty naive if you think only fatties make fun of skinny people and I say this as someone who thinks skinniness looks good and doesn't condone making fun of people for being thin or fat.
Are you a /thinspo/ poster by chance?

I was slightly overweight when I was a teen (58kg) now I'm at my best at 51kg

kys

Y-you fuck women? Are they average looking? I'm also an autistic fuck but I look a bit better than you and I fucked up trying to get one girl and now I think I'm in love with her but I don't have the courage to try again. So I'd like to ask you advise. Generally speaking what works better, to be insistent, have the initiative and care about them; or ignore them, be rude and force them to take the initiative?

Avoid anything else than sex and they'll access. I am actually a homo but I enjoy penetrating vaginas, they're pretty comfy. In some cases, I admited it and they were up to it anyway (and very curious)

>Avoid anything else than sex
Yeah but you don't just walk into somebody and ask them to fuck you know? I know very random shit happens in parties when you are drunk but I'm talking about talking to somebody sober during the day.

PLEASE post penis, please

dating apps are your friend, man
i don't even try anything with irl people, i'm too autistic for that