How do you make money, daddy?

How do you make money, daddy?

Attached: 0i3rl9y1a8r01.jpg (646x971, 67K)

Ugh, ugh by letting daddy BRAP that ass.

by renting out all that free space on your forehead, dear

>skin's a little dry
>blemishes
1/10

I deliver pizzas

id rather fuck my fleshlight

My 4 year old daughter comes beside my when I am on the computer looking at my charts and asks "What about Bitcoin?" and will put her finger to her chin, mirroring me, and say "very interesting" when I explain what is going on (I think she got that shit from Peppa Pig).

If all goes well I can get her and my other dauther into trading stocks and secure by the time they is out of high school. Then I just need to get them to get married and have a bunch of kids, because if she thinks she is to rich to reproduce then all that time I spent putting up with their bitch of a mother was a waste.

If she looked like that under modest clothes it would be great. But no, now we all know she is a whore.

Based soy dad

Daddy how do we afford this place?

Attached: ogj7sfzme9r01.jpg (655x983, 120K)

Virgins detected.
Not sure why you're acting so damn picky, it's not like you actually have choices. Not love'n for you.

Oh, I don't think there are that many soy-boys investing in this market. Too much stress when you are down and the faggots would probably take profit to soon and not let their winners run. In general, soyboys don't have the risk appetite to make big bucks. They can invest like women with low risk-reward situations but that will only get them so far.

If she would only work out a little bit and eat some more protein she would be perfect. Do some lunges, bitch.

says the fat fuck

Daddy you still haven't told me how you paid for this!

Attached: txgygfT.jpg (1160x870, 106K)

yea it would really be a waste to make a daughter if she doesn't reproduce with you

The goal is to be 6ft, have a 6 pack, and live on 6 figures. One came naturally and the other two are coming along.

tfw no big tiddy goth gf

>body is 99% naked
>still find this hotter than if she was 100% naked
Can someone explain?

I swear this website is just my subconscious talking to itself

The fact it is anonymous means you get the most flagrant lies and the most basic truths. Congrats on being over 5'11 champ.

We will make it 6 ft. Bro

By holding a token used to settle a 1.2 quadrillion dollar market - but the token at the time had a market cap of 125 million.

I sometimes forget how hard we're going to make it once we tap into the derivative markets
And people would look at us and think that we got lucky, but only we will know the battles we fought, as one of the few and the proud digimarines

>mfw 5'11"
Jow Forums told me to kill myself but things are going quite nicely despite that

i had sex for years and i'd rather fuck my fleshlight than some random slut
the effort/reward simply isn't there with a woman you have no emotional attachment to, at least if you're not a brainlet and have a rich enough internal world

wtf lol

>this is a biological male

Attached: DaLH-U5VMAADMt9.jpg (333x353, 52K)

If it makes you feel better she had a baby shortly after that photo set and it fucking wrecked her body.

I don't know about married but 2030s Jamal and Tyrone will undoubtedly be happy to oblige on the breeding.

Who is she?

>My 4 year old daughter comes beside when I am looking at my charts and asks "What about Bitcoin?" and will put her finger to her chin, mirroring me, and say "very interesting" when I explain what is going on
You've made it bruh

Attached: th.jpg (474x544, 25K)

Nigger her body is still tight as hell

kek

no he hasn't... if I had daughters I'd be living in perpetual fear. He has a long road ahead.

Lmao

I make sure to read to them everyday, pray over every meal, and try and impart Stoicism to them on a level their tiny brains can understand. I am laying a solid foundation emotionally, educationally and philosophically. If these girls don't make it, none can.

Attached: 1522716214012.png (806x823, 147K)

By using dem holes.

It's not that bruh, it's the hive mind. We're all connecting even when we're not on the actual imageboard themselves. I can't tell you how many times I have a "new" thought that changes my behavior only to see it posted within a week.

So you don't have kids but you're telling someone who does what it's like?

No way

Don't even defend yourself man, you're doing great. Not worth your time.

Good man!

Attached: 8.gif (184x141, 1.1M)

You sound better than 9 out of 10 dads.
Only issue I have is religion. It's a dumb meme that you shouldn't help spread.

My brain can't really process what's going on with that goat's head on the bottom left. It looks like it's facing right but then it morphs back into it's body.

Is that technically non-nude?