Banyan about to moon

Great price action. Get in now. This is looking like it's going to take off soon.

Attached: IMG_2157.jpg (1191x818, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BanyanNetwork/comments/8435ui/the_first_official_banyan_network_ama/dvn5bkj
reddit.com/r/BanyanNetwork/comments/8be8bz/could_anyone_explain_this_coin_like_im_5/dx65ntd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut the fuck up it's already up 20% today and I want to accumulate more. Unironically delete this post and buy more when it corrects if you actually believe in the project

It's only worth like 13 million no shit the price will move rapidly

I'm all in since .046 so you can suck my dick. I say that with love Banyan brother.

Their website is a word salad of meaningless jargon, but their individual token price is cheap, which means retarded investors will snap it up.

>TFW only 50% in at 8 cents
Am I gonna make it user?

Your digits say you are. Don't sell until at least 2019.

Checked. Holding tight.

>Meaningless jargon = Narcissistic brainlet that doesn't understand

You've had all of last month to accumulate faggot, April/May is moon time for this project

Double 7's in every Banyan thread I swear.

Please be patient, I have autism

Attached: Gib BBN.jpg (956x527, 109K)

This shit better go back down I need to double my stack

What about quads?

Also noticed that. We're going to make it. People on biz right now are buying Verge for the same price right now and they'll wonder why they dont ver rich

So close.

I know, I screwed that one up :(

Destiny...

Attached: IMG_20180411_181407_297.jpg (593x577, 82K)

> Banyan Network is a fusion of big data network based on blockchain technology called Data Fusion Value Chain Network (DVN). It is also the world’s first distributed ecosystem of data economies raised and built by team experts in the field of data analytics. Banyan Network covers data collection, cleansing, integration, and applications of complete business chains, developed theories such as “three laws of data value” and mechanisms such as “tripartite model”. Our goal is to focus on blockchain enabled trusted data connection, third-party data integration and governance, data applications and open market development, building a positive interactive value-linked network of data benefits by establishing standards, providing channels, and issuing tokens.

No, I can't say I do understand, to be honest.

It's okay friend, we will have many more banyan threads to try again

Attached: 1521862444523.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

You're right, 777 is better anyways

FUCK!

Data fusion is where you take data from one source and combine it with others. This allows data to freely flow and quite literally become sentient. Banyan is an AI company as much as they are data. When data doesn't move, it ages and becomes useless. Banyan is solving this problem.

They have NDA's with Union Pay, Unicom, and Government sources. They have hinted that they will have access to these partners data while building their products.

tfw only 1k BBN and some douche is posting his ferrari in the Banyan telegram already

Attached: 1521937890309.jpg (683x625, 69K)

>TFW you pretend like you aren't the guy that posted that car in the thread.

Nice whip homie.

Attached: Kelvin Long.jpg (300x300, 48K)

Dub 7's again.

Nice 8's. Kek will's us. $4 EOY.

Attached: kek.jpg (395x350, 27K)

>implying I'm not a broke bitch who drives a used focus
hey thanks friend

Attached: 1521858480647.jpg (1200x960, 95K)

Hold your 1K Banyan and add if you can. You will make a nice profit bro.

What's your sell target? I'll always hold half long term but a short or medium profit take would be nice

Cap this

T. Baby Whale

Attached: 20180411_212348.jpg (4032x3024, 2.77M)

>Nice whip homie

Too lazy to sign up for Telegram, can you post it here?

no github

>They have NDA's with Union Pay, Unicom, and Government sources
>NDA's
>They have NDA's with...

Attached: bancor.jpg (1024x965, 353K)

It was a shitty garage pic. Pic related is my car. The Raptors getting a bigass Banyan paintjob if this shit takes off

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

Cap this if you're patient

T. Growing Whale

Attached: 20180411_214403.jpg (4032x3024, 3.71M)

easy 100x kek

the fucking easiest. I will now be pumping this coin/keeping biz in the loop full time

Maybe if you bought in at 0.04. If you're fomo-ing in expect a 5x

Lol fml

I bought 80k at $0.07

I held for weeks and then sold last night at $0.07 again to buy LINK.

and the next day it moons

Trips says $0.50 end of may (a realistic goal, imo)

.04 buyer here. FUCKING CHECKED

Attached: E5XBYCu.jpg (599x599, 30K)

Attached: Capture.png (1282x982, 468K)

Bought at 700 sats and holding to 50k sats, let's go

holy fuck

You didn't show them the prophets next post.

Attached: image.jpg (514x90, 13K)

Wait what? It happened again?

Attached: 1446385018801.jpg (1222x1212, 738K)

It happened again. Trip 9's. Has this ever happened in the history of Jow Forums? This far out weighs stinky linkies spammed 7's.
Checked

Checked.

$4 EOY

Attached: IMG_2445.png (1125x2001, 350K)

Digits decide if I'm going all in BBN for 50x gains.

Crazy... Banyan determined to moon, Kek is with us.

Let BBN moon and stay mooned

This is spooky. I'm all in. This 0roject is just too early and too promising to let myself miss out on.

4.3k BBN reporting for duty

WHAT THE FUCK BANYAN I WANTED TO HOLD UR TREE BARK

Attached: 1513914422064.png (300x300, 82K)

321 blastoff?

Are these digits good enough?
>check em

You literally bought high at alts ATH before BTC moon or doom.

Don't sell low?

If you miss out because of digits you'll literally neck yourself eoy user. At least go in 10+% for suicide insurance if you're a pussy

It's not an ATH and even if it was it's not even 2x initial price

Kek’d and check’d. Toasting in some epic bread right here

user I'm genuinely mystified right now.

Attached: fugme.png (800x815, 165K)

>no lonely digits

Attached: tenor (1).gif (396x298, 1.09M)

Where is the remaining supply? Devs hold all of it?

Attached: bbn.png (362x242, 3K)

tf is going on in this thread!!!!

So you're saying I could be a millionaire by EOY in a (((bear market))) by bagholding 50k bananas? Instead of BTC?

Answered in the March AMA.

reddit.com/r/BanyanNetwork/comments/8435ui/the_first_official_banyan_network_ama/dvn5bkj

> 45% BBN is reserved for investors (6 months - 1 year vesting)

> 20% BBN is reserved for the team (5 years vesting schedule)

> 20% BBN is reserved for building the big data and AI ecosystem (5 years budget)

> 15% BBN is reserved for marketing and partnership (5 years budget)

They will be locked in for different time periods and used as funding for marketing and research. This is a 40 man team with big plans coming up

Kek is here. He is telling you what's going to happen.

If this gets to 10 dollars one day I can pay off my student loans. If there is a kek, he could literally save my life

>team will hold more than 50%

Jesus. No, thanks.
Is unbelievable how Jow Forums pajeets love these scams.

>20% is for 5 year vesting for a team of dozens of workers

Have fun with the FOMO at 0.50

Checked.

Banyan will save me from a life of humiliation and wagecuckery if I fix my weak ass hands

cheeeeecked

Checked. Kek be with you and your Banyan.

We are at ground floor user. You know this project is solid. You know why you're invested. Start working out your hands now

My fucking Kek, try to study for a few hours and come back to this. Comfiest fucking hold for the last month niglets, future is fucking minty

Yes. And plus 20% for "building the big data and AI ecosystem", and more 15% for marketing purposes, which makes 55% in their hands. FOMO is the last thing that this scam will cause in me. And enjoy your bags.

Meanwhile, I will prefer to just keep hodling my PoW god tier coin with no premine (since early 2016).

Not on binance = shit coin

How much should I get?

Connect the dots anons

Attached: Untitled.png (2156x1220, 430K)

Ignore my Neo typo

Attached: Untitled.png (2156x1220, 483K)

can anyone explain what this project is for? not sure if i'm a brainlet or their explanation is bad but i don't get it

Attached: 0oajjeeet.png (227x222, 71K)

The whitepapers translation is getting updated. But here's a sold explanation

BBN is the currency per se of the Data Value Network - it is used as the reward for cleaning data, contributing to the network, data usage payments, etc.

Suppose Company A only knows what Tom's favorite fruit is (let's say it is Banana)

Suppose Company B only knows what Tom's favorite dessert is (let's say it's Pie)

The data by itself is okay, but alot of times you want to get the bigger picture.

With the Data Value Network, they would "clean" their data in a way that you are able to correlate the data index from Company A that knows Tom's favorite fruit is corresponds with Company B's data index that knows what his favorite dessert is. Since it is on the blockchain - you are able to validate the data is credible and also eliminate redundancies.

If a marketing team wants to know what Tom is likely to want to eat after dinner - the Data Value Network is able to provide them insight that he would probably fancy a Banana Pie.

If you are company C and collect data- now you might be feeling left in the dark and get the case of FOMO because now you can't compete with the value of data that this Network can provide a marketing firm... so then you might now be inclined to participate in this decentralized network. The incentive to participate is that you can earn BBN and if you want to be able to extract this valuable data you have to spend BBN, this creating a market demand for the token.

All credit here reddit.com/r/BanyanNetwork/comments/8be8bz/could_anyone_explain_this_coin_like_im_5/dx65ntd/

So essentially BBN is expediting the data value chain and acting as a third party to provide data which they plan to accumulate from various big data sources which then will be outsourced to projects that desire a specific type of data that BBN ideally can provide

Bought 300 of these today! Looking forward to seeing what happens!

You make me feel better about the little I was able to get, kinda like the ugly friend

I'm already set for life from crypto and this is my first buy since VEN qt 50 cents. If your hands are strong you will make great gains user

What's your sell goal?

;_;

I'm not touching my crypto for at least 5 years. I prefer diversification so I have a few hundred of quite a few different coins that I've researched.

Got in on XLM and XRP at 0.002

If you like to diversify this coin is a great potential moonshot. But you'll already make it with those moves user

I unironically dont have one. I've already been burned from the swing trading meme and post tens of thousands . I only do long term holds now. And this is a very solid hold.

Thanks user! Feeling really good about my Banyan, TRAC and GVT holdings.

Ones that I'm optimistic about are ZRX, OMG and ENG

The rest of my bags are $30 bags of mish mash that are just cheap lottery tickets.

Way to tell one side of the story

Wow shitty phone posting

wat
wat

People does not know the connections between HPB, BBN, CPC, NEO, LRC

Tbh you should own all of those to make it, but i only currently own HPB, BBN, CPC of those since no more fiat atm to spend on.

whatabout TNC??

Getting antshare vibes

Yes TNC is for NEO.