Is Mexico the most Amerindian country in Latin america? Even Peruvians are Aryans compared to them

Is Mexico the most Amerindian country in Latin america? Even Peruvians are Aryans compared to them.

Attached: mexico-map.gif (750x604, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0Slb4bhRc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No
Bolivia is the most indio country of Americas

maybe bolivia, Guatemala or us.

No, CHIs are :3

Attached: StorySaver_rahazul_27080984_437978556652759_4594989741086081024_n.jpg (750x1334, 90K)

Still cucked by Med Bvlls

Attached: President EPN's Cabinet_2.jpg (932x1200, 343K)

21% of mexicans identify as amerindian, key word identify so in all reality the real number is probably around 30 percent amerindian but thats 30% of 130 million people which absolutley massive amount of Amerindians

Literally and factually wrong. There are some native girls, but Guatemala, Bolivia, and Peru have way larger indigenous populations. When I lived in Colorado I saw indigenous-looking Mexicans, but now I'm in Massachusetts and the Mexicans up here are white as fuck. It seems to correlate strongly with economic class.

CHI

thats weird, I live in the border and we have many white mexicans, but as soon as a travel north i notice most mexicans are from south mexico the native part

This is literally made up bs. The Mexican migrants on the East Coast are more indigenous than the ones in the southwest

why would rich mexicans live in mass aand not colorado

I think it's because Colorado has Mexicans who are there for labor/work. Massachusetts has Mexicans who are there to go to the private universities (Harvard, MIT, BU, BC, Amherst, Clark, Hampshire, etc.)

No, it's not. See

False.

Attached: mex23131.png (591x729, 64K)

Attached: mexico-map.gif (792x740, 149K)

you can easily see the amerindian features of them, especially those chinky eyes

It does. With some exceptions, social and economic status is related with skin color, dark skin is the "humble" color but not in my case i'm dark and i have meet whiteys that are poorer than me.

And no, i'm not a hitman of the narco and my father is not a druglord.

CHI

t. narco with druglord daddy

None of those are Colorado or Massachusetts.

I am speaking anecdotally, so maybe the statistics aren't relevant. But Colorado and Massachusetts are both distinct for their industries. The fact you're so obsessive with regional representation is honestly sad.

t.pirata de culiacan

Why you care mutt

The entire eastern half of the country attracts migrants from southern Mexico because NAFTA killed Mexico's agricultural sector. The Southwest and Chicago have always received migrants from Western-Central Mexico for almost a century now.

You're mistaken if you think Colorado is all farms and Massachusetts is all universities and nothing else.

90% of paraguayans can speak guarani, despite paraguayans being genetically closer to spanish than amerindians. just a fun fact for y'all.

>You're mistaken if you think Colorado is all farms and Massachusetts is all universities and nothing else.
I don't think that. And that isn't my experience for Colorado - I'm from Boulder. That is my experience for MA, though - I'm in the college area.

that is interesting

Mexico is one giant Indian reservation.

Mexicans in the East coast are known for being full blown natives. That's why Blacks, Ricans, and Dominicans look down on and shit on them over there. Its only Oaxacos and people from Puebla over there, unlike the southwest which is has people from Jalisco, Zacatecas, Durango,etc. who are more Mestizo/Castizo types.

Which ones would you say are more Amerindian looking?

yes

uga buga where are white grills at?

Attached: 1469116195622.jpg (285x300, 26K)

i had never noticed how full of sandniggers the governments is, what the fuck are we, brazil?

I only see 2.

>When Spain expelled the Jesuits in 1767, more than 100,000 Guaraní speakers spread throughout Paraguay, said Shaw N. Gynan, an American linguist. Decades later, Guaraní speakers formed the bulk of support for the post-independence ruler José Gaspar Rodríguez de Francia, who took aim at the Spanish-speaking elite.

>A despot who ruled until 1840, Francia was called Caraí Guazú, Great Lord. He banned those in the light-skinned upper class from marrying each other, sealed Paraguay’s borders and used Guaraní-speaking informants called pyragues, or fleet-footed ones, to bolster his tyrannical regime.

kek an indio dictator cucked the white boys in paraguay and told them they couldnt marry white womens

absolutely based

>kuribrea
>kalb
>chuayffet
>karam
>abud
>ramrez marn

absolutely based

are you retarded

it doesn't even specify gender. stop looking at everything with your cuck glasses.

People from the Middle East and South Asia are highly nepotistic. Those people hire their own in every country they go to. From the U.S. down south to Brazil and east to South Africa.

Another example are the Chinese in South East Asia.

t. Buttmad wh*toid

YES
based

Attached: 1508878455239.jpg (1668x1359, 82K)

Kek if youre prohibiting someone from marrying someone in the 1800s its always going to be the man you retard since they are the onse that made the marriage proposal to the family of the women

Fucking Based. This should've been done all over Latin america.

well, if we're just making up shit up, i'm sure all those white men went on to fuck nigresses and indias instead of white womyn

i mean, it's the 1800's after all. learn 2 english btw, nigger

Mexico is heterogeneous. There are white people, indigenous people, and everything in between. That said, they have a strong culture surrounding their pre columbian civilizations that they've kept alive to this day.
Bolivia on the other hand is almost 100% homogeneously amerindian, so I guess they take the prize for the most Amerindian.

>all those white men went on to fuck nigresses and indias

yeah that was the point you lead poisoned retard, and more white women for the indio bulls

why are you so booty blasted? are you some kind of mestizo in denial who thinks he's white?

Attached: pepe , thats what my ex wife said.png (310x326, 29K)

lol

>mfw he destroyed his country just because he was mad at whypipo

Attached: 1519565849704.jpg (300x550, 142K)

>>kuribrea
>>chuayffet
>>ramrez marn
Don't sound Arab to me.

Well, that's one way to stop racism, just breed races out of existence and muttify your population to create a superior being.

actually the triple alliance war with uruguay + brazil + argentina fucked up the country (killed 60% of the population) . Mexico still has a white ruling class and they are still paying the price for it with their corrupt government

b a s e d

Except for Chong (Chinese) and Zepeda (clear Amerindian influence) all of these people wouldn't raise an eyebrow to an uniformed person if you changed the poster title to "Prime minister Mariano Rajoy's cabinet."

>b-b-b-b-b-b-but we dindu nuffin!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1513773719228.png (600x580, 113K)

i just googled him and this is what he looks like apparently
*inhales*
*SMACKS LIPS*
HOL UP

Attached: José Gaspar Rodríguez.jpg (500x521, 37K)

i guess they could pass as spanish to someone's who's never seen them LOL

retard
well, they are. doesn't matter what you wrongly think.

La creatura del siglo 18

dumb nigger

Yes, and its wonderful

Attached: mfw mexicans overtake the most powerful country in the world.png (588x336, 84K)

That tile goes to Guatemala or Bolivia. But they are the biggest LARPers. We WUZ MEXICAH N SHIET

Cienfuegos is a fucking KEK. Galvan is the realest nigga around.

Attached: calderon kek.jpg (673x378, 31K)

>the Mexicans up here are white as fuck

Attached: 555-COME-ON-NOW.jpg (598x370, 55K)

t.cholo roba celulares

Most likely to do with the fact that Mexicans from northern states tend to also have Visas, therefore the whiter ones, who usually are the ones that can afford them, are the ones going to the US just for casual shopping or just strolling around, while the ones either going in illegally or the central american illegals tend to be darker skinned.

bolivia

whats this amerindian meme theyre latino

Top 5 for sure. Here's my ranking in order

>Guatemala
>Peru
>El Salvador
>Mexico
>Honduras

are there non ugly ameridian males?

>Guerrero nig nogs mainly in Atlanta
How perfect ahahaha

By total number yes we have some 12 millon pure injuns, as in people who still speak a native language are largely unmixed and still follow their native cultura, thats not even counting mestizos of predominently indio heritage

By percentage of population i believe is bolivia with like 80 per cent or or so, still in total our 10 pero cent of native citzens outnumber the total population of most latín american countries

Here's a full blooded Amerindian girl (Bolivian)

youtube.com/watch?v=g0Slb4bhRc8

sureño scum