This area angers and confuses me

this area angers and confuses me
who the fuck are they? native, slaves, meds?
but theres like 700 million of them or some shit where the fuck did they all come from??

Attached: 1515165688145.png (550x550, 95K)

we're mistery soup rape babies

>who the fuck are they? native, slaves, meds?
All of the above

>but theres like 700 million of them

just in South America there are ~400 million people, which makes this region empty

It's funny how people talk about what the future of a mixed race society looks like, because it's literally already happened in Latin America. They're a mix of everything.

It does vary, though. Guatemala is largely indigenous, while Chile and Argentina are something like 90% white. Brazil has regions that are almost totally black. Suriname is largely East Indian. Crazy.

There's actually just 640 million of us.

Attached: braziliansintheworld.png (316x846, 28K)

>while chile
>90%

wrong, not that theres anything wrong with being mestizo

Attached: chile geetic admixture.jpg (926x836, 146K)

>who the fuck are they? native, slaves, meds?
yes
>where did they come from?
natives + immigrants

Some are really more Native Amerindian, like Bolivia and Peru in South America, and Guatemala, Honduras and Mexico more in the North.

Some areas have more African ancestry like in the Dominican Republic and I'd say Brazil who had tons of slaves.

Some like Colombia or Venezuela are really mestizos Native/Spaniard even though they still have some Afro-Carribean communities toward the sea.

Some are unironically more white like Argentina and Uruguay (and South Brazil), although they're mostly not Spaniards: a lot are German or Italians, even big Japanese communities in Brazil.

Chile has few Blacks due to it being on the Pacific coast and it was longer to bring slaves. People in Chile are more mestizos.

It's a large region with a lot of variety, I don't know what's so confusing.

Blacks, mulattos, mestizos, whites

All of those, plus a few mixes or arabs, germans, nips, jews.
>and Mexico more in the North
The north is white scum dude.

based

Mongrels, all of them.
Now you may add an african component from slaves in some countries, and a european component from immigrants in others (Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, and Cuba).
But the base is a mestizo population.

a little bit of everything

Attached: 48f35a00fd157ab685ae0a5a7f51eed0.jpg (635x629, 33K)

we are the future of the world mate.

it's not that bad. just be smart enough to avoid beign robed/murdered and you will be fine, we are friendly people and you will always find someoen to have some fun.

Your country is a fucking island in the middle of nowhere. Where the fuck did you come from?

90% mestizo, European and native ancestry predominate. Blacks are a small minority outside of the Caribbean and northern brazil.

cuando se cagan en el urinario prácticamente se están cagando en el señor Venezuela

Latin america is literally the world after multiculturalism

Attached: 150911519289.jpg (528x835, 64K)

/thread

>Chile has few Blacks
Chile had*

heres a better question

why did those retards in charge think racemixing would create a better country

And where's the better question?

nice flag lol

who the fuck are they? aboriginals, anglos, east asians?
but theres like 24 million of them or some shit where the fuck did they all come from??

Attached: 41E0569B-103E-4467-8986-FE4AEE7E7839.png (220x220, 26K)

Attached: amerimutt8.png (376x309, 121K)

Mostly mestizo (mix of indigeneous and European). Central and South America had much denser population footprints than Anglo and French North America did, which meant Spaniards couldn't really kill everyone. So they just fucked a lot.

where the fuck did they all come from??
well, when an man and a woman love eachother very much...

who the fuck are they? abos, criminals, anglos?
but theres like 24 million of them or some shit where the fuck did they all come from??

Attached: australia-location-map.jpg (2000x1193, 404K)

I legit thought the thumbnail showed sausages in different coloring.

Attached: 1507392103099.png (796x590, 72K)

Why is people is si obsessed with the latinos race and heritage?

We are for the most part mixed, some more white, some more native some more black, deal with it